As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2013 Registration: Badges have started to arrive!

15678911»

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Widespread is relative. The forums represent less than 1% of the total attendees to pax. It does seem to be an issue this year, and I'm sure they've figured that out given the people asking about it.

I've seen some people posting that they got responses. You could always try to send another email to registration@paxsite.com, but otherwise just plan to bring the items we talked about previously to registration at pax.

• Options
    WikalWikal Registered User regular
    Anyone have any luck getting a response about non receipt of badges? I don't have mine yet and haven't heard anything. Seems like this might be a pretty widespread issue?

Emailed them on saturday, still haven't gotten a response. Granted, they're probably busy with all the emails pouring through there. Here's hoping that zerzhul's suggestion of items to bring will work. If they email me back, I'll probably post the advice/response they give me here so others will know what to expect.

• Options
    Update:

It appears that http://twitter.com/official_pax is trying to track down people who haven't received responses to emails about badges. Tweeting at them may help.

• Options
    WikalWikal Registered User regular
    I just got an email back from PAX: my tickets got delivered to the wrong place and got sent back to them, so mine will be at will-call. They told me to bring my registration info, id, and the email they sent me, and they'd have my tickets. Granted, my case is a little different because they don't have to print out new badges for me (mine got sent back to them), but zerzhul's list of items is exactly what they told me to bring, so listen to him.

• Options
    totalysharkytotalysharky Registered User new member
    So the short version of this story is my brother, our friend, and my 3 day badges did not arrive in the mail. My brother ordered them and has emailed both the registration and questions but they haven't been able to do much except say they will try to get our passes back. Since PAX is only 2 days away we are very worried we won't be able to get in even though all three passes were bought and paid for months ago (i think when they first went on sale). He has the confirmation email and receipt to his credit card. What can we do to still get in even if we don't get the badges?

• Options
    So the short version of this story is my brother, our friend, and my 3 day badges did not arrive in the mail. My brother ordered them and has emailed both the registration and questions but they haven't been able to do much except say they will try to get our passes back. Since PAX is only 2 days away we are very worried we won't be able to get in even though all three passes were bought and paid for months ago (i think when they first went on sale). He has the confirmation email and receipt to his credit card. What can we do to still get in even if we don't get the badges?
    Vapok wrote: »
    To be honest, officially, the stance is you email and wait.

However, unofficially, I think the smart thing to do is be prepared to have a copy of your receipt printed out (when you purchased the tickets), printed emails showing you tried to email registration@paxsite.com or pax_questions@paxsite.com, and your photo identification. Come PAX Thursday (or during show hours), and you still don't have tickets, I would go to Will-Call/Registration with this information in hand. I can't guarantee this will work, because, I honestly have no idea what their process/workflow is going to be, but I think rationally, this makes the most sense.

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Vapok wrote: »
    To be honest, officially, the stance is you email and wait.

However, unofficially, I think the smart thing to do is be prepared to have a copy of your receipt printed out (when you purchased the tickets), printed emails showing you tried to email registration@paxsite.com or pax_questions@paxsite.com, and your photo identification. Come PAX Thursday (or during show hours), and you still don't have tickets, I would go to Will-Call/Registration with this information in hand. I can't guarantee this will work, because, I honestly have no idea what their process/workflow is going to be, but I think rationally, this makes the most sense.

My brother has told me that the tickets were sent to the address that was listed. He emailed customer service and was told they were sent out but we did not receive them. Should we just come with the emails between him and customer service, confirmation email that we bought them and they were shipped, photo ID, and the credit card like the post Vapok made?

• Options
    Yes. You could also try tweeting at official_pax because they've been trying to chase down folks that aren't getting responses from those emails.

• Options
    Turns out the person who is living at the address the badges were sent to did a return to sender. Where could the badges be now?

• Options
    Probably on their way back to the PAX office. That doesn't change what has been suggested to do.