Options

Hyper Real Silicone Sigourney Weaver Sculpture

SculptorSteveSculptorSteve Registered User new member
edited October 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hi guys,

New here and wanted to show you my portrait sculpt of Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley from Aliens. Sculpted in clay and finished in silicone with acrylic eyes and teeth. Hope you like her.

Many more pics here:

buzzfeed.com/sculptorsteve/siliconesigourney-sculptorsteve-7cmo

finalhd.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Steve.

SculptorSteve on

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Woooah! Great job there. Really well done. Do you have any pictures of your progress work? I'd love to see how this came together! :)

• Options
    SublimusSublimus Artist. nowhereRegistered User regular
    Kinda creepy. But, obviously, awesome at the same time!

Amazing work!

• Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    "You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study, not to bring back… but to wipe them out?"

:shock:

NibCrom on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I was all "Yeah I know what sigourney weaver looks like but where's the scul...

Oh. Oh wow."

• Options
    melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    Terrifyingly real.

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    I'd be really interested in seeing the documentation of how you pulled out this fantastic artwork! Wow!

What did you do for eyes and teeth?

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    So you're some sort of wizard right?

• Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    That is super hardcore right there

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    D-Damn

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    fuckin duuuude

are you secretly Ron Mueck
    don't lie

Tam on
  • Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

They will follow us into the ship and kill us off one by one in the order that we posted in this thread.
    Sorry, Night Dragon, you're the first to go when you go check out a noise in the bombay silo.

Subliminus and Nibcrom search for ND's body after she doesn't show up for chow. They find her... or what's left of her. What could have down this? Subliminus looks up, just in time to see his attacker, Nibcrom escapes to warn the crew. Nibcrom tries to jettison the nukes to kill the Xenomorph, but Metal takes him out with a heavy wrench -the mission must be carried out.

Melting Doll and I discuss the rising tension amongst the crew in crew quarters. Metal walks in, we confront her... murderer, we say! A brief scuffle is interrupted by an intruder that kills Metalbourn just as she plunges a knife in melting doll's chest. Magictoaster, frozen with fear can only watch from behind an overturned desk.

I can't write my own death.... I'll stop here.... someone else keep going.

I'm looking forward to the OP's reply.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    HalenHalen Registered User regular
    You may not get one. He's posted it rather a lot of places, google tells me.

Draw an egg.
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    This is super-fucking amazing.

• Options
    RaharlRaharl Registered User regular
    well that's okay i'm glad i got to see it.

• Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    This actually looks more like "Gorillas in the Mist" Sigourney Weaver but that's just me.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

They will follow us into the ship and kill us off one by one in the order that we posted in this thread.
    Sorry, Night Dragon, you're the first to go when you go check out a noise in the bombay silo.

Subliminus and Nibcrom search for ND's body after she doesn't show up for chow. They find her... or what's left of her. What could have down this? Subliminus looks up, just in time to see his attacker, Nibcrom escapes to warn the crew. Nibcrom tries to jettison the nukes to kill the Xenomorph, but Metal takes him out with a heavy wrench -the mission must be carried out.

Melting Doll and I discuss the rising tension amongst the crew in crew quarters. Metal walks in, we confront her... murderer, we say! A brief scuffle is interrupted by an intruder that kills Metalbourn just as she plunges a knife in melting doll's chest. Magictoaster, frozen with fear can only watch from behind an overturned desk.

I can't write my own death.... I'll stop here.... someone else keep going.

I'm looking forward to the OP's reply.

Oh gee, thanks for making me kill melting doll.

Fine, you get to die by autoerotic asphyxiation! Have fun explaining that to your family, the alien didn't even give you the dignity of eating your corpse!

• Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    That is remarkably well-done, but I have to admit...it's hitting me square in the uncanny valley. D:

Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Looks like this guy only posted here to promote his stuff. It's pretty awesome but he's clearly not coming back. Locking it up. If he wants it re-opened so that he can reply to any comments then he can message me or one of the other mods.

This discussion has been closed.