Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PATV] Monday, October 15, 2012 - CheckPoint Season 2, Ep. 24: Trouble on the Farm

2»

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    They uhh, eliminated the manual altogether for RE6. So I guess you could say that was a different direction from what you suggested.

• Rigs83Rigs83 Registered User regular
    Well I would feel sorry for Zynga except they bragged about how they made money by putting malware on customers' computers in the early days so yes let's do celebratory shots

• Bewildered_RoninBewildered_Ronin Registered User regular
    While I do understand the frustration of not knowing these things about RE6, I can also appreciate the old-school "figure out these hidden things" approach. IIRC, Metal Gear and MGS had plenty of little tricks that you had to learn. Psycho Mantis? Port 2? Fun times.

Blog - Bewildered Ronin @ Blogspot | 24/7 streaming NPR Talk & BBC World - RadioIQ
    Steam ID - BewilderedRonin
    {_,.~o-0=| She's Half |=0-o~.,_}
  • johnnywhitebreadjohnnywhitebread Registered User regular
    I think the joke is that the green frames put Graham into a semi-seizure state. That's why he got angry and had to apologize.

2»