As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Comics? You have webcomics offline? // Yep. We call them "offline webcomics." I buy them.

19899100101102104»

• statlerstatler Registered User regular
    Bizarro-11-11-12-WEB1.jpg

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    jerkcity is the comedy equivalent of throwing shit at the wall. eventually something is gonna stick and then you get committed because your kitchen is a biohzard

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    121105.jpg
    121107.jpg
    Hell-spawn often work as prostitutes.
    121109.jpg

Speaking of asian people.
    091225.jpg

That's the downside of webcomics, you find one your really like and suddenly it doesn't update anymore . :(

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Jerkcity is brilliant because it's one of the best (and only?) forms of post-dada Found Art in this medium. It's not "for" a wide audience - at least, on what I believe is its most fundamental level

You can say it's shit, but I mean I see tremendous worth in what it's trying to do

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Jerkcity is brilliant because it's one of the best (and only?) forms of post-dada Found Drama in this medium. It's not "for" a wide audience - at least, on what I believe is its most fundamental level

wow this sounds like some bullshit

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Jerkcity is brilliant because it's one of the best (and only?) forms of post-dada Found Art in this medium. It's not "for" a wide audience - at least, on what I believe is its most fundamental level

I was just about to say this

I think what I said is true. It sounds hella elitist, but I'm prepared to take that label in the world of webcomics

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    Jerkcity is brilliant because it's one of the best (and only?) forms of post-dada Found Drama in this medium. It's not "for" a wide audience - at least, on what I believe is its most fundamental level

mlyp

EzUAYcn.png
    "post-dada found art in the medium of webcomics"

good lord

Well that's what it is! I could have said something demagogic and easy but I attempted to earnestly argue something

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

mlyp

my little yaoi pony, indeed

you know what I changed my mind

rock on

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

Yeah pretty much

Jerk City is a robot that flings collected shit at a wall and takes a picture

But somebody is gonna think it is art

2x39jD4.jpg
  • UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    how do they eat the pudding????

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

Why is the "but" in that last sentence? Robots flinging shit at walls is art, dammit

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Why is the "but" in that last sentence? Robots flinging shit at walls is art, dammit

You can think it is, but I think it isn't

2x39jD4.jpg
    Ubik wrote: »
    how do they eat the pudding????

nice try zarflax

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    So, Whomp! has been the only webcomic that I could convince my fiance to read

That'll do, Ronnie, that'll do

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Scooter wrote: »
    Beasteh wrote: »
    why.. wouldnt you just grab a disposable razor

Gonna make a deep confession to you guys here

I've never learned shaving with anything other than an electric

If you are ever interested, here's some help.
    Pretty much any drugstore or grocery will have some shaving cream and a bag of disposable razors.
    Barbasol is pretty cheap, works pretty well, and a can lasts for a while- but you can go with pretty much anything they have at the store. Shaving Cream is pretty simple stuff.

Generic disposable blades can work great well too, but decent ones can be hard to find. You can get a package with 12 or 16 disposable Safety razors pretty cheap most places. I'd go with a package that features 2 blades razors & a namebrand just to avoid nicks for now.

The first thing you'll want to do when you go shave is wet your face. You then press just enough on the shaving cream can to spray a small dollop on your palm. The next step is to cover all the places you intend to shave with said cream. No need to go Santa Clause thick unless you have a heavy beard.

Now you are ready to shave with a disposable. I'm assuming you are at a sink with a mirror. Shaving is really easy. Just glide the razor downward across your skin in one motion. Then wash away the cream and hair off the razor. If you keep that blade clean before passes, you'll avoid getting nicked.

Your cheeks will be easy, but you might need to go a bit slower around your chin. If you're really hairy, you might cover the same area twice for an extra smooth finish. Main thing is to apply minimum pressure to avoid razor burn.

Some people use an aftershave for cologne and to feel a cool soothing sensation.

Having a nice clean shave via a safety razor feels quite pleasant compared to an electric's grinding. Manufacturers suggest you dispose after a few uses. Depending on the brand of razor and your experience, you can reliably use one disposable razor for weeks without issue.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    have you seen a shaving product commercial?

that's how i learned how to do it

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    This is all you need to know
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srR56T9-j5M

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    So, Whomp! has been the only webcomic that I could convince my fiance to read

That'll do, Ronnie, that'll do

i'm so sorry

• Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    jerkcity is completely inoffensive

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Scooter wrote: »
    Beasteh wrote: »
    why.. wouldnt you just grab a disposable razor

Gonna make a deep confession to you guys here

I've never learned shaving with anything other than an electric

If you are ever interested, here's some help.
    Pretty much any drugstore or grocery will have some shaving cream and a bag of disposable razors.
    Barbasol is pretty cheap, works pretty well, and a can lasts for a while- but you can go with pretty much anything they have at the store. Shaving Cream is pretty simple stuff.

Generic disposable blades can work great well too, but decent ones can be hard to find. You can get a package with 12 or 16 disposable Safety razors pretty cheap most places. I'd go with a package that features 2 blades razors & a namebrand just to avoid nicks for now.

The first thing you'll want to do when you go shave is wet your face. You then press just enough on the shaving cream can to spray a small dollop on your palm. The next step is to cover all the places you intend to shave with said cream. No need to go Santa Clause thick unless you have a heavy beard.

Now you are ready to shave with a disposable. I'm assuming you are at a sink with a mirror. Shaving is really easy. Just glide the razor downward across your skin in one motion. Then wash away the cream and hair off the razor. If you keep that blade clean before passes, you'll avoid getting nicked.

Your cheeks will be easy, but you might need to go a bit slower around your chin. If you're really hairy, you might cover the same area twice for an extra smooth finish. Main thing is to apply minimum pressure to avoid razor burn.

Some people use an aftershave for cologne and to feel a cool soothing sensation.

Having a nice clean shave via a safety razor feels quite pleasant compared to an electric's grinding. Manufacturers suggest you dispose after a few uses. Depending on the brand of razor and your experience, you can reliably use one disposable razor for weeks without issue.

Haha using a blade more than twice never ends well for me.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    jerkcity is completely inoffensive

fat indian girl.

D3vjZ.png

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Xy8l8.jpg

b1ehrMM.gif
    guys

reading dinosaur comics from the start

as an aside i love it enough that i disabled adblock on its domain and installed two plugins in chrome just to make reading it more enjoyable

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    dinosaur comics is the best

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    wait

castle vidcons updated?

apr
    royce.

• CampionCampion Registered User regular
    who even uses a gameboy advance anymore