As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"The Galactic Asteroids Patrol" - The Patrol Needs YOU!

TubeTube Registered User admin
edited October 2012 in Indie Games
Hi everybody,

Over the past year or so my colleague and myself have been developing our first game which we titled "The Galactic Asteroids Patrol".

The Galactic Asteroids Patrol is essentially a modernized version of the classic gameplays of "blowing things up in outer space" - brought forward to the modern era with all the goodies one expects from a game in 2012 - pretty 3D graphics, different classes of configurable ships, a selection of weapons & abilities, various types of asteroids and online multiplayer.

Our trailer will explain things better than me:
trailer%20link.jpg

You can find out more on the game's website where you can also download the free demo.

The Galactic Asteroids Patrol will be available for pre-order + beta on GameStop in the near future and has been submitted to Steam Greenlight (If you like it - please vote us up!). We are hoping to do the final release in 4-6 weeks.

gallery1-thumb.jpg?v=15 gallery2-thumb.jpg?v=15 gallery3-thumb.jpg?v=15 gallery7-thumb.jpg?v=15

Please feel free to try out the check it out and let us know what you think, we'd welcome your feedback! :-)

Tube on