Options

[Industry Thread] I shall call him...Mini Wii.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    ibvr1rBE265uOo.png

Remind me what some of those acronyms are.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    in order: super mario 3d land, mario kart 7, monster hunter 3g (generations?), new super mario bros 2, animal crossing acronym name

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    ibvr1rBE265uOo.png

Remind me what some of those acronyms are.

Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Monster Hunter 3G, New Super Mario Bros 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Animal Crossing blows my mind. I mean, I loved the original and the DS game was alright (though I sold it), but damn, I wasn't expecting it to have some huge surging launch. Do you guys think it'll taper off abruptly in the next week?

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Considering it basically sold out last week and has two separate shipments this week...

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    So uh... Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is Free to Play

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/14/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light-now-stationed-on-core-online/
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light has made the jump to Core Online, Square Enix's recently unveiled cloud gaming platform. It's the third game to find its way there, with Hitman: Blood Money and Mini Ninjas made available at launch. Core Online is accessible via Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome, making Guardian of Light available to Mac users.

Lara Croft's 2010 jaunt into isometric puzzling is free-to-play through Core Online, but only if you're okay with having play interrupted by ads. The service's help page indicates ads should generally appear every 20 minutes, as long as you watch a full minute of sponsored messages at each interruption. On our testing we were offered a selection of three ads, each with different running times. 1 minute and 14 seconds of a Mini Ninjas ad gave us 25 minutes playing time.

If you prefer raiding tombs without people intermittently trying to sell you stuff, you can remove ads from the full game for $9.99, or from individual missions for $0.99 each.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    I'm waiting for a source of this information and it being confirmed, and I'm not surprised it hasn't come up here since people don't give a shit about the service in general, but Origin has been hacked according some some hearsay.

• Options
    EA denies it
    EA has denied reports that Origin has been hacked. In regard to several users complaining about their accounts being stolen on Origin’s official forums, an EA spokesperson tells IGN “At this point, we have no reason to believe there has been any intrusion into our Origin database.”

Specifically, users are getting emails claiming that their username and password have been changed despite taking no such action. A NeoGAF forum thread features several more complaints from users reporting similar problems.

EA provided the following statement to IGN regarding Origin security measures:

“Anytime a player has a question about the security of his or her account or personal data, we take it very seriously and take all possible steps to help. For any customer who cannot access their Origin account for any reason, we ask them to please contact Origin Help or EA’s customer experience group at help.ea.com. The robust security measures in place to protect Origin users accounts are constantly being expanded and upgraded, and we also strongly recommend customers take the protective steps of using strong passwords and changing passwords often.”

For now, it’s unclear exactly what’s happening to users and whether the password resets are some kind of technical glitch or a hack that EA isn’t aware of. We’ll continue to follow up with EA and will update this story with any additional info we receive.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    I imagine malware could be the cause. In which case, people may or may not have brought it on themselves but it isn't EA's fault.

Still, better save than sorry.

• Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Fairchild wrote: »
    That last thing that I want is a videogame developer trying to teach me lessons about real life. If I wanted real life lessons, why in the world am I sitting in front of a computer mashing the WASD keys ?

Because some people think that gaming is a unique medium just exiting its infancy, and want to see it pushed to grow and expand.

Alternately, for the same reasons that many people read novels, watch movies, visit galleries, etc. Much of the best art is an attempt to provide the viewer/reader with a broader view of the world or a better understanding of a part of it.

Not to be a dick, but the idea that games are purely about entertainment has been on its death bed for a while now. Pretentious shit is going to leak into more and more big name games moving forward, because more and more people are viewing it as a legitimate way to express themselves.

Which means that elitist snobs like myself will have a whole new venue to be smug and self-congratulatory, so I'm looking forward to it.

OneAngryPossum on
  • Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Edit: double post.

OneAngryPossum on
  • Options
    DritzDritz CanadaRegistered User regular
    I don't think that chart is even telling the whole story of Animal Crossing's success. Didn't Iwata say it sold 200k on digital alone? Does media create count digital sales?

There I was, 3DS: 2621-2671-9899 (Ekera), Wii U: LostCrescendo
  • Options
    Dritz wrote: »
    I don't think that chart is even telling the whole story of Animal Crossing's success. Didn't Iwata say it sold 200k on digital alone? Does media create count digital sales?

Nope

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Huh. I just learned that Nihilistic, now nStigate, was the first company to work on Starcraft: Ghost.

Yes. The rough build I played of Ghost years ago was still better than Declassified sounds. I mean, it worked at least...

You realize how envious you've made a lot of people, mentioning you've played a game like Starcraft: Ghost?
    I have it worse than anyone else here that's just a little envious. I actually walked past the enormous booth for Ghost at the last E3 the showed it at. I saw all the people playing, there was even a station opened, beckoning to me. My reaction... "Looks fun. I'd love to play it, but I'm too busy with all my meetings. I'll just play it when it comes out." *continues walking* I regret that decision every day. Some nights I wake up in a cold sweat screaming, "STARCRAFT GHOST!" only to have the memories of that day rush back and then sob bitterly in the dark.

I got a chance to play Ghost for a while at the first Blizzcon, and the game I think most like it out these days is Natural Selection 2. Just play NS2 with a gamepad and you're gonna be pretty close to the mark.

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    krapst78krapst78 Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Satsumomo wrote: »
    Hey, if you have any shortages on Deluxe WiiUs, you can just cross the border to Mexico and buy it for roughly $540 USD!

I swear retailers here are incredibly retarded.
    What makes you think the retailers are at fault and not the console producers? The PS3 launch price was about $974 dollars in Mexico.

One of the biggest reasons for the prices variations across different regions is due to country specific tariffs. A lot of nations employ protectionist policies, ESPECIALLY for cheap electronics manufactured in China, which means the prices for pretty much every major gaming system are impacted. Microsoft actually had to petition the Mexican government to lower the duties on their XBox360 by trying to claim an exemption under one of the clauses of the NAFTA. Tariffs aren't the only way a country regulates their markets. Most nations require specific certifications for electronics and media, and might block a product by refusing to give it the proper certifications. Ironically, this is why the PS3, which is built in China, cannot officially be sold within China. This is also one of the contributing factors for the large gray markets in a lot of these countries. South Korea had a similar issue where all gaming consoles were technically illegal until 2001, but you could easily buy a hacked NTSC version PS2 at the neighborhood electronics store. Since the country removed the duties, prices for game consoles are only around 10% higher than US prices these days, and that can usually be attributed to the VAT.

krapst78 on
    Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!
    Looking for a Hardcore Fantasy Extraction Shooter? - Dark and Darker
  • Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    krapst78 wrote: »
    Satsumomo wrote: »
    Hey, if you have any shortages on Deluxe WiiUs, you can just cross the border to Mexico and buy it for roughly $540 USD!

I swear retailers here are incredibly retarded.
    What makes you think the retailers are at fault and not the console producers? The PS3 launch price was about $974 dollars in Mexico.

One of the biggest reasons for the prices variations across different regions is due to country specific tariffs. A lot of nations employ protectionist policies, ESPECIALLY for cheap electronics manufactured in China, which means the prices for pretty much every major gaming system are impacted. Microsoft actually had to petition the Mexican government to lower the duties on their XBox360 by trying to claim an exemption under one of the clauses of the NAFTA. Tariffs aren't the only way a country regulates their markets. Most nations require specific certifications for electronics and media, and might block a product by refusing to give it the proper certifications. Ironically, this is why the PS3, which is built in China, cannot officially be sold within China. This is also one of the contributing factors for the large gray markets in a lot of these countries. South Korea had a similar issue where all gaming consoles were technically illegal until 2001, but you could easily buy a hacked NTSC version PS2 at the neighborhood electronics store. Since the country removed the duties, prices for game consoles are only around 10% higher than US prices these days, and that can usually be attributed to the VAT.
    I wasn't aware Mexico had a console making industry. What exactly are they trying to protect?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »
    skeldare wrote: »
    So uh... Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is Free to Play

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/14/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light-now-stationed-on-core-online/
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light has made the jump to Core Online, Square Enix's recently unveiled cloud gaming platform. It's the third game to find its way there, with Hitman: Blood Money and Mini Ninjas made available at launch. Core Online is accessible via Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome, making Guardian of Light available to Mac users.

Lara Croft's 2010 jaunt into isometric puzzling is free-to-play through Core Online, but only if you're okay with having play interrupted by ads. The service's help page indicates ads should generally appear every 20 minutes, as long as you watch a full minute of sponsored messages at each interruption. On our testing we were offered a selection of three ads, each with different running times. 1 minute and 14 seconds of a Mini Ninjas ad gave us 25 minutes playing time.

If you prefer raiding tombs without people intermittently trying to sell you stuff, you can remove ads from the full game for $9.99, or from individual missions for $0.99 each.
    So they'll use this game to promote their service but they won't make a sequel because they don't want to take the focus off their "new" Lara.

Yeah-ba-wha?

That game is right up there with Shadow Complex in the "fantastic XBLA game that totally needs a sequel but probably won't ever get one" folder.

• Options
    krapst78krapst78 Registered User regular
    Yup, that's why these policies make absolutely no sense. Sony used the same reasoning when they tried to get the tariffs lowered for their systems in India. I think Sony ended up having to set up an actual blu-ray factory in India to get them to finally lower the duties. If you think Mexico is crazy, you should check out the tariffs for games in Brazil.

Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!
    Looking for a Hardcore Fantasy Extraction Shooter? - Dark and Darker
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Didn't Sony once tried to argue that the PS2 was a "computer" as opposed to a videogame console in the UK to try to circumvent higher taxes/tariffs or somesuch?

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    How do I know if I have an Origin account?

Click on the 'forgotten password' bit and stick in your email. If you have an account they'll send you a link to reset the password. If you don't have an account they'll tell you.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    Didn't Sony once tried to argue that the PS2 was a "computer" as opposed to a videogame console in the UK to try to circumvent higher taxes/tariffs or somesuch?

Basically, yes.

That's the reason that, while the X-Box was always referred to as the "X-Box Console" in marketing, the PS2 was referred to as the "PlayStation 2 Computer Entertainment System".

It's also why the PS2 got the Linux Kit.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

Click on the 'forgotten password' bit and stick in your email. If you have an account they'll send you a link to reset the password. If you don't have an account they'll tell you.

I hate websites that do this - They should say they are sending an e-mail regardless of whether you have an account or not, and make the delivered e-mail reveal if yo have an account or not. Makes it harder for people to determine active accounts.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/punch-quest-no-longer-free-as-dev-laments-lack-of-returns/0106449
    One of the more popular iOS games of late has been forced to drop its free-to-play model and instead ask players to pay up front.

Punch Quest was a hit with critics not only for its gameplay but also for its generous freemium model that allowed players to choose between coughing up for extras or earning them in-game.

At a time when the increasing demands of freemium games on players is attracting growing criticism, Punch Quest felt like a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately the generosity of design has come back to haunt developers Madgarden and Rocketcat Games.

Touch Arcade reports that despite 600,000 downloads the game had struggled to reach five figure revenues. An update to the game earlier this month altered the reward balance, offering additional IAP and improving the visibility of purchases.

It didn’t work. So as of now the game now costs 69p to download.

Rocketcat’s Kepa Auwae said: "The update improved things for like a few days, and then it sank, hard. We did that last Punch Quest update that fixed a lot of the problems people pointed out when they gave for Punch Quest. More high-end purchases, a coin doubler, a non-coins IAP option, a clearer buy button – didn't work.

“That leaves one simple thing – the game is way too generous to be a single currency free game. It's 99 cents or increase the price of everything by eight times or more, really."
    A larger company probably would have been able to find the microtransaction sweet spot through better playtesting.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Playing through the My Little Pony game, it's absolutely how insidious the Freemium model is. I'm sitting here, wanting to keep moving, and the game is just deliberately throwing up the brakes in every way it can think of. And that always nagging ability to just click a button and pay some money to get things moving faster is there, let alone the one to just download some free apps..

I mean, I'm not going to spend money on this - it's too broken and I have better things to throw money at - but you can definitely feel how these things are engineered and targeted to the addiction centers of your brain.

I do feel bad for those punch quest guys. It's past the game's original launch window, so the chances of getting additional purchases are low without heavy advertising. To be quite honest I'm not sure if the $1 app model is going to work. I remember reading an article on the Sparrow guys on how little revenue they pulled in compared to development costs, again due to high competition and people having an expectation of not paying more.

But hey. It's mindless fun. If a game had the complexity of a DS game, it should be expected to cost more.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    One of these days, a singleplayer game will try the same game progression going down to a crawl until you cough up some dough idea.

Riccitiello pretty much nailed how a lot of freemium games works:
    "When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time."

"A consumer gets engaged in a property, they might spend 10,20,30,50 hours on the game and then when they're deep into the game they're well invested in in. We're not gouging, but we're charging and at that point in time the commitment can be pretty high."

"But it is a great model and I think it represents a substantially better future for the industry."

Also, I just learned this:
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/free-dreamcast-for-segas-new-isp-2542096
    This is where it gets interesting for gamers. Sega's philosophical approach to online gaming, which is to act as a catalyst for the shift from antisocial to more social gaming (sitting at your PC alone vs. sitting in the living room with others), is driving the company's determined plan to give customers who signs up for two years of Internet service through SegaNet a $200 rebate check and a free Dreamcast keyboard for making the commitment. So if you already own a Dreamcast, you'll still get the rebate check for $200, even though the company is primarily targeting PC gamers and non-Dreamcast console gamers who will be able to buy a Dreamcast and then use the rebate check to get their money back. SegaNet's ISP is priced competitively with most service providers at $21.95 per month for unlimited usage, offering, according to Huang, the same services you'd receive from competing ISPs already in the market such as e-mail.
    Well, that is kind of odd.

Now that it is the 10th anniversary of Xbox Live, time for everybody to gloss over the Dreamcast.

Couscous on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

I hate websites that do this - They should say they are sending an e-mail regardless of whether you have an account or not, and make the delivered e-mail reveal if yo have an account or not. Makes it harder for people to determine active accounts.

I'm pretty sure it says "Email sent!" even if the account doesn't exist. Because I have about 4 email addresses and typed in what I THOUGHT was my Origin email but after waiting 3 hours to get the password reset I figured it wasn't so I tried my other one and it showed up immediately.

• Options
    Finding absolutely anything on early PS2 info is a pain in the ass.

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/computing/9909/14/ps2.idg/index.html
    Though it is unclear what kinds of network services Sony is planning, Kutaragi said that he sees the PS2 as a new distribution system for music and movies. Sony Music Entertainment Japan's CEO Shigeo Maruyama told IDG News Service that his company is readying Internet music services for the PS2, but he would not provide details.
    http://news.cnet.com/2100-1040-257627.html
    Under the agreement, AOL and Sony will work together to combine AOL Internet features such as instant messaging, chat and e-mail with the PlayStation 2. Sony will provide the network adapter for PlayStation 2 that will let consumers access AOL Internet features and play Net-enabled games.
    http://news.cnet.com/AOL-prepares-to-make-play-for-gaming-market/2100-1040_3-240461.html
    Sony unveiled the second version of the PlayStation this week, while Sega announced new competitive pricing plans and enhancements to its SegaNet online service. Both companies are positioning their devices to be the linchpins in homes full of connected interactive devices, instead of to be just game players.
    Man, that generation was a bunch of shit that never happened until this generation.

• Options
    It's shit-that-never-happened that I'm thankful for though. It all had to start somewhere.

• Options
    V FactionV Faction Registered User regular
    Next up: Toaster Oven consoles.

On another tangent, TIME has released the "100 Games of All-Time" [sorted by decade] list.

Nintendo Network ID: V-Faction | XBL: V Faction | Steam | 3DS: 3136 - 6603 - 1330
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 0046-2121-0723/White 2 Friend Code: 0519-5126-2990
    "Did ya hear the one about the mussel that wanted to purchase Valve? Seems like the bivalve had a juicy offer on the table but the company flat-out refused and decided to immediately clam up!"
  • Options
    Good for TIME.

In actual news, Kixeye, target of a Zynga lawsuit over "trade secrets," is saying that Zynga should stop ripping Kixeye off.
    http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/181591/Kixeye_to_Zynga_Stop_trying_to_rip_us_off.php
    Kixeye is, of course, asking for the judge to throw the case out, and make Zynga pay its lawyers' fees and its damages.

But beyond that, it seems to want to make an example out of this case, and is asking the court to make Zynga send a mandatory notice to all of its employees letting them know that they have every right to "seek employment with a competitor in the State of California, free of threat, coercion, and/or objectively and subjectively baseless sham litigation."

"We will fight to our last breath to keep this predatory company from accessing our confidential information and best practices," Kixeye CEO Will Harbin tells us in a statement.

"We intend to defend ourselves from Zynga's legal bullying for as long as it takes to reveal the truth -- that Kixeye played no part in this. As we have stated previously, we have ZERO [emphasis Harbin's] interest in Zynga’s IP or 'trade secrets.' Our games are categorically different from theirs in almost every way.

"Claiming that their failed business practices could inform ours further establishes their complete lack of understanding of the gaming business."

• Options
    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/gamestop-reports-physical-decline-and-digital-boom/0106460
    International games retail giant GameStop has reported a decline in physical sales but a boost in digital for the quarter ending October 27th.

Net losses for the period reached $624.3m compared to net earnings of $53.9m the year before, but this includes goodwill and other impairment charges of $678.8m stemming from an impairment test that “was required under ASC 350 of generally accepted accounting principles due to a temporary decline in the company’s stock price during the second quarter”.

Like-for-like sales fell 8.3 per cent year-on-year with total global sales falling 8.9 per cent to $1.77bn. New software, pre-owned software and new hardware all fell steeply.

It’s a different story when it comes to digital, however, with sales rocketing 31.8 per cent year-on-year to $127m. Sales of tablets and pre-owned mobile phones hit $43.2m and remain in track to hit GameStop’s annual sales forecast of $150m-$200m for the bracket.

Adjusted net earnings for the period were $47.2m, down from $53.9m.

“Diligent operational efforts in a tough video game market as well as continued margin expansion of 200 basis points resulted in third quarter earnings exceeding expectations,” CEO Paul Raines stated.

“We are now focused on delivering a successful holiday quarter driven by great titles, an unrivalled loyalty program, exciting new businesses and the Wii U launch.”

CFO Rob Lloyd added: “During the quarter, we reached an important milestone of repurchasing $1 billion of our stock since 2009. Our on-going buyback program and quarterly dividends highlight our commitment to improving total shareholder return through disciplined capital allocation.”

• Options
    Ugh... There are so many buzz words in that last sentence it hurts my stomach.

• Options
    urahonky wrote: »

Let me translate: "We pay shareholders frequently so that they keep investing and we're so fucking cool for it."

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular

It reads like it is the description of some legendary Hyperion shotgun in Borderlands.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    Gotta love iOS. Get six hundred thousand people to download your FTP game, and a couple of indie guys can't make any money on it.

"Fix" you IAP model and they can't make money on it.

Make it a dollar and.... I bet you they still don't make any money on it.

iOS.. you hear the wonderful data, oh it has a hundred million plus install base, and tens of millions of ipads and phones are being sold every month or whatever, and Temple Run or whatever has made the developer a hundred million dollars or whatever. Yeah. You'd think that a market that large would be somewhat viable for an absolutely tiny indie team releasing a game with a semi-decent shot at a tiny piece of the market. But it seems to me that devs are being forced to release their games for free with IAP or else they don't sell; and even that approach seems to be heavily luck-based even when your game gets over half a million downloads.

• Options
    I own an Android and have a hard time actually paying for apps.

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited November 2012

I tend to download and play a lot of stuff for a few minutes, but will happily pay for a full version of a well made and interesting game just to support whoever made it and hopefully push it to stand out a little more in the stream of crap and knockoffs.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    BlindPsychicBlindPsychic Registered User regular

I own a windows phone and have nothing :(

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular

Do you have an EA account from any games? If so, that's also an Origin account.

• Options
    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sony-launches-wonderbook-tv-campaign/0106461
    Sony has launched a multi-million pound TV advertising campaign to ensure Wonderbook: Book of Spells is firmly in the minds of consumers ahead of its arrival tomorrow.

The advert will air on Sunday 18th November during Surprise Surprise, on Monday 19th during I’m a Celebrity: Get Me Out of Here and on Friday 23rd November in a break during Loose Women.

The campaign is already in mid-flow; having begun last Friday during This Morning and continued over last weekend in during You’ve Been Framed and The X Factor.

Wonderbook is Sony’s latest attempt at broadening into a wider market and it’s faith in the project can been seen with the move to get Harry Potter scribe JK Rowling on board to write exclusive content for the game.

The game demonstrates the latest evolution in the PlayStation Eye technology and will land on shelves tomorrow (Friday November 16th).

The exact timings of the ads can be found in this week’s issue of MCV magazine.
    There is also a PS3 Wonderbook bundle in the UK.

Meanwhile, is there jack in the USA?