As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Request For Help: Able Gamers Foundation

Mad ScotsmanMad Scotsman Registered User new member
edited October 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello all,

My first post so here goes...I'm writing to help raise awareness for the Able Gamers Foundation - an organization dedicated to helping those with disabilities enjoy gaming and spread the word that everyone can have fun with games. They are trying to raise $5000 to build the world's first Accessibility Arcade. A permanent installation which has been designed to make it easier for the disabled to enjoy games. The installation is to be housed at the Martin Luther King Library in Washington D.C.

The fundraising effort is hosted on [edit].

At the moment they have only raised $600 of their $5000 with 14 days to go. This is a worthy cause and I am respectfully asking for you to watch the video and consider donating.

Thanks for reading.

Andrew aka Mad Scotsman

ceres on

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I appreciate that you are championing a cause, but this forum has rules and you can have your thread back if you can prove to me that you read them and cleared this with an administrator before posting it.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.