As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]cratic National Convention - Game Over - Phallary Clinton Takes Over

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    By your will it shall be done. Maximus

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Maximus

TRV

bahhh

PSN SeGaTai
  • undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    Maximus, TRV.

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Maximus

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Alright, TRV. Let's do this:

Maximus

TRV

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I thank you all for your continued support, and hope that we can root out the sickness that is plaguing this party

• MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    Aww and I was going to vote for you and everything

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You still can ;)

• MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    What do I get?

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I'm voting in red because maximus is probably a republican!

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Maximus

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    TRVmaxomus

drunklegis out

Maximus wrote: »
    What do I get?

:winky:

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Maximus

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Vote closed at 11 PM EDT.
    Narration soon.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Day 5

dnc.topic.ready-sfSpan-v2.jpg

Chairperson TRV called Day 5 to order. He was sure he was moving things in the right direction and the rest seemed to agree. He had Maximus removed post-haste, thinking he was a problem delegate. Too bad, he was wrong.

Phyphor was a bit surprised he hadn't been removed yet. He was always tracking data and was normally not allowed to remain for more than a weekend, especially if the data wasn't tracking the way the Chairperson wanted. That was taken care of when a small group asked him to confer on a matter of polling and was shown the door, rather harshly.

Capfalcon had been hanging around TRV for a number of days, almost as a shadow. He must be removed, thought the small group. They needed a mistake from TRV to give them an opening and removing Maximus was it. Capfalcon couldn't believe he was out of the hall.

Maximus - Phallacrat - Removed By Committee
    Phyphor - Phallacrat - Removed By Non-Loyal Group
    Capfalcon - Phallacratic Guard - Removed By Non-Loyal Group

Please vote in bold dodgerblue for the Chairperson of Day 6, whose vote will count as 3 votes for this day.
    Close for this vote is the same as the close for End of Day.

Day 6 has started.
    PM's going out now.
    It ends Tuesday, 11 PM EDT.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    oooOOOooo

Well, at least I can say I'm glad I didn't vote out Phyphor...

OOOoooOOO

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    SOOOOOooooooooooooo... @TheRoadVirus

Got anything to tell us about why everybody voted for Maximus?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    I was trying to move votes off of cap falcon. Maximus seemed like as good a target as any with what I had to go with

Well then, I'm going to put a nifty little placeholder vote on Alegis.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    Which I'm going to do the same for you my friend.
    Alegis wrote: »
    Kilnaga votes CesareB. CesareB is now tied with Obifett.

Kilnaga

I don't get why some claim I was 'insistent/zealous' to get Capfalcon voted out. I simply used my vote on him for the same reason every day, which I still think was sound. A difference from 'rallying the forces' or giving a speech.

Sorry Phyphor!

No village vig kill?

Kilnaga wrote: »
    Capfalcon has an extremely suspicious vote placement on that day, pushing a village target ahead of a known mafia on the red vote. I'd say Cayrus' vote does the same thing, and he did it right before capfalcon did, breaking the tie (if we're not counting the extra from the blue vote). We're learning towards a Cap vote because Cayrus' vote seems like self preservation, as he was also part of the tie, but I'd like everybody to keep in mind that that in no way clears him. He could just as easily be a mafia who pushed a vote onto premium to break a multi-way tie and save multiple mafia. It just seems less likely/more far-fetched.
    Attention, ladies and gentlemen. If you could direct both your attention and your red vote to Maximus, it would seem that there are some suspicions as to his true allegiance.
    stever777 wrote: »
    Capfalcon - Phall Gore, Phallacratic Guard - Removed By Non-Loyal Group

That seems like a really weird thing for Kilnaga to say. What does TRV think?

And for your dissecting pleasure, an updated vote count:

Day 1 red vote count:

SLyM: 7 (9 with kime) (tzeentchling, Enlightenedbum, Megafrost, jdarksun, CesareB, kime (counts for 3), MrTLicious)
    MrTLicious: 8 (undergroundmonorail, Capfalcon, Rainfall, Anialos, Langly, Gizzy, MagicPrime, Zombie Hero, Kilnaga, Obifett, premium)
    Maximus: 2 (Maximus, MrTLicious, Obifett)
    Enlightenedbum: 2 (SLyM, Sir Fabulous/Assuran)
    Phyphor: 1 (MrTLicious, SeGaTai, MrTLicious)
    TheRoadVirus: 1 (The Anonymous)
    Jaysonfour: 1 (Cayrus)
    CesareB: 1 (TheRoadVirus)
    kime: 1 (undergroundmonorail)
    Langly: 1 (Bedlam)
    Zombie Hero: 1 (Gizzy)
    SeGaTai: 1 (Phyphor)
    premium: 0 (CesareB, MrTLicious)
    MISSING: Alegis, Jaysonfour, retaba

Day 1 blue vote count:

kime: 10 (The Anonymous, Cayrus, kime, tzeentchling, MagicPrime, Maximus, Bedlam, premium, SeGaTai, MrTLicious)
    Phyphor: 5 (Phyphor, Anialos, jdarksun, CesareB, Capfalcon, Megafrost)
    Rainfall: 2 (Rainfall, Gizzy, Kilnaga)
    Enlightenedbum: 2 (Enlightenedbum, CesareB)
    MrTLicious: 1 (MrTLicious, undergroundmonorail)
    SLyM: 1 (SLyM)
    CesareB: 1 (TheRoadVirus)
    Gizzy: 1 (Zombie Hero)
    Zombie Hero: 1 (Gizzy)
    Megafrost: 0 (CesareB)
    TheRoadVirus: 0 (TheRoadVirus)
    MISSING: Alegis, Jaysonfour, Langly, Obifett, retaba

Day 2 red vote count:

premium: 8 (10 with kime) (TheRoadVirus, MagicPrime, Jaysonfour, Cayrus, Capfalcon, Obifett, kime, The Anonymous)
    Cayrus: 4 (Zombie Hero, Phyphor, retaba, jdarksun)
    Obifett: 4 (Megafrost, Enlightenedbum, Gizzy, premium)
    CesareB: 3 (Bedlam, Kilnaga, SeGaTai)
    Bedlam: 1 (CesareB)
    Phyphor: 1 (Alegis)
    retaba: 1 (tzeentchling)
    jdarksun: 0 (Gizzy)
    kime: 0 (TheRoadVirus)
    MISSING: Maximus, Sir Fabulous/Assuran

Day 2 blue vote count:

kime: 10 (kime, SeGaTai, Bedlam, Maximus, Jaysonfour, Capfalcon, retaba, CesareB, jdarksun, premium)
    TheRoadVirus: 5 (TheRoadVirus, Cayrus, Megafrost, CesareB, MagicPrime, Obifett)
    premium: 2 (Zombie Hero, premium, tzeentchling)
    Megafrost: 1 (Enlightenedbum)
    tzeentchling: 1 (undergroundmonorail)
    Enlightenedbum: 1 (Alegis)
    Kilnaga: 1 (Kilnaga)
    Sir Fabulous/Assuran: 1 (Gizzy)
    Alegis: 1 (The Anonymous)
    MISSING: Phyphor

Day 3 red vote count:

kime: 16 (18 with TRV) (The Anonymous, TheRoadVirus, Obifett, tzeentchling, Bedlam, Alegis, Kilnaga, Enlightenedbum, Capfalcon, Gizzy, CesareB, Cayrus, Zombie Hero, SeGaTai, Phyphor, Megafrost, MagicPrime)
    Capfalcon: 0 (Zombie Hero, Alegis)
    Alegis: 0 (Bedlam)
    MISSING: Kime, Maximus. Sir Fabulous/Assuran

Day 3 blue vote count:

TheRoadVirus: 12 (tzeentchling, Maximus, Bedlam, TheRoadVirus, Alegis, Enlightenedbum, Capfalcon, Gizzy, CesareB, Cayrus, Megafrost, MagicPrime)
    CesareB: 1 (Zombie Hero)
    kime: 1 (The Anonymous)
    Kilnaga: 1 (Kilnaga)
    Phyphor: 1 (Phyphor)
    MISSING: Kime, Obifett, SeGaTai, Sir Fabulous/Assuran

Day 4 red vote count:

Obifett: 10 (TheRoadVirus, CesareB, Zombie Hero, Capfalcon, Gizzy, undergroundmonorail, Cayrus, Megafrost, Sir Fabulous/Assuran, Phyphor)
    Capfalcon: 1 (Alegis, Megafrost, Zombie Hero)
    Alegis: 1 (SeGaTai, Capfalcon)
    Zombie Hero: 1 (Kilnaga)
    UndergroundMonorail: 1 (Obifett)
    SeGaTai: 0 (Sir Fabulous/Assuran)
    Kilnaga: 0 (Gizzy)
    Cayrus: 0 (CesareB)
    MISSING: Bedlam, Maximus

Day 4 blue vote count:

TheRoadVirus: 12 (Cayrus, Sir Fabulous/Assuran, Alegis, Zombie Hero, Kilnaga, SeGaTai, Gizzy, Megafrost, Obifett, TheRoadVirus, CesareB, undergroundmonorail)
    Capfalcon: 1 (Capfalcon)
    MISSING: Bedlam, Maximus, Phyphor

Day 5 red vote count:

Maximus: 10 (12 with TRV) (TheRoadVirus, Megafrost, SeGaTai, undergroundmonorail, Cayrus, Zombie Hero, Capfalcon, Gizzy, Alegis, Phyphor)
    Capfalcon: 1 (Megafrost, Alegis, Phyphor, Kilnaga)
    Phyphor: 1 (Gizzy, Cayrus, Capfalcon)
    Cayrus: 1 (Maximus)
    Alegis: 0 (TheRoadVirus)

Day 5 blue vote count:

TheRoadVirus: 9 (Megafrost, TheRoadVirus, Gizzy, Cayrus, Kilnaga, Capfalcon, SeGaTai, undergroundmonorail, Alegis)
    MISSING: Maximus, Phyphor, Zombie Hero

Indeed it does. I was waffling between kilnaga and maximus last night. Time is drawing short. Hell.

ALSO ONCE AGAIN VIG PLEASE CONTACT ME

• undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    I'll be honest, I don't like that turned out at all. I don't have any serious suspicions against TRV considering what he's done so far, but really: With the amount of trust you have in this game, if you wanted votes off of capfalcon couldn't you have said "don't vote for capfalcon"?

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
    Saying don't vote for capfalcon is basically a big sign that says "mafia please kill capfalcon". They did anyway though, TRV please name a nethead after vote close if your able to

PSN SeGaTai
    Yeah I'm going to work on that throughout the day.
    Being net head is dumb and I dislike it haha.
    Sorry if you felt that your faith in me was betrayed, folks. I was trying to subtly move the vote off of cap without alerting the mafia to his identity. Fat lot of good it did, but I had to try!

Anyway, hoping I can get in touch with the vig to get some stuff hammered out before I die horribly tonight

T_A died as a vig yet there's still a vig kill day 4, I'd guess that there are two vigs and the even vig is left.

Players left:

TheRoadVirus
    Alegis
    Kilnaga
    Megafrost
    Zombie Hero
    undergroundmonorail
    SeGaTai
    Cayrus
    Gizzy

of which likely 3 are mafia. Problem: with 2 mafia kills, that means we have to vote out mafia every single day (not taking the even vig into account).
    Taking the vig into account, if suffer one village death tonight (either in vote or in the vig), it will be 3 villagers vs 2 mafias the day after. Even if mafia is successfully voted out it will be 1 vs 1 the next day - unless the even vig is still alive and can nab the last mafias.

My take:

TheRoadVirus - Village confirmed
    Alegis
    Kilnaga // suspect
    Megafrost -- obi voter (not suspect)
    Zombie Hero
    undergroundmonorail
    SeGaTai
    Cayrus // suspect
    Gizzy -- obi voter (not suspect)

Yeah, I think we're boned.

Spoken like a true Democrat.

really doesn't help that the new shiny main is starting up (no offense Stever). Right now I suspect Kilnaga for his earlier mentioning that he was vanilla without really being prompted to and zombie for just kinda sneaking by, though that could be said about most of us.

PSN SeGaTai
    Currently I think Kilnaga and Undergroundmonorail are a bit strange. No definite proof, just more of a feeling, sadly. the thing sega pointed out was a good point, so for now, I'll throw my vote at Kilnaga.

TRV out

Time for the village to tank the game then.

Seems like my options are Cayrus, UGM, and SeGaTai (Also, your avatar change is totally throwing me off).

- Terence McKenna
    TRV

ZH

I should say I could get behind ZH as well.

So, Cayrus, UGM, SeGaTai, and ZH. Those are my suspects.

- Terence McKenna