Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dresden Files RPG: Low Profile IC

245678

Posts

  • CalaCala Registered User regular
    Ethan holsters his sidearm and nods at the woman's words.

    "I look forward to speaking with this...Morc. I believe the proper phrase in this situation would be..take me to your leader?" Ethan wiggles his eyebrows at his compatriots in an effort to lighten the mood slightly.

  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    "Done," Nick rumbles. "Free advice: leave, and never come back. DC has enough trouble without you. If I catch the scent of you or yours, I will hunt you down and crush the life from your bones."

    Nick crouches down to retrieve his flannel shirt, surreptitiously collecting Ethan's fallen hair along the way.
    Assume I can smell her.

  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    George moves to stand between the lady and the children, his face like a stone.

    "Be careful, guys. I'll make sure the kids get home, just make sure that you get home, too."

    With that, he kneels and begins talking to the children.

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    Two of the remaining gnolls approach Ethan and Francis growling as they stand behind them and urge them to move forward.

    The woman looks at Nick without any sign of fear. "The next time we meet shapeshifter I will have my pack tear you to shreds."

    With Francis and Nick surrounded by the gnolls the woman turns and moves towards the heavy metal door leading out into the rest of the grocery store. As they pass through the door the dim light of the lantern fades leaving Ethan and Francis in darkness. The woman leads the pack outside and the heavy rain pours down on them soaking through their clothes in a matter of seconds. A large truck with the rear door open and a loading ramp extended is just outside.

    Some of the gnolls charge up the ramp one by one while others remain close behind Francis and Ethan. The woman points at the truck. "Get in."

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    George moves over to get a line of sight on the truck from inside the store, using his "owl-sight" to get a long look at the truck.

    "C'mon, Nick, let's get these kids back to their parents... we'll get another crack at the dog-lady."

    George then kneels and tries to comfort the children, to get them to the point of communication.

  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Nick pitches his voice low to George, hoping not to be overheard. "You think you could follow the truck from the sky? I can't follow their scent if they're not going to be on the ground." He offers his hands to the children. "I can take these two home. Right, kids? Everything is going to be OK, I promise."
    I'd like to use the "A Shoulder to Cry On" trapping of Empathy here, but I'm not sure how to do it. Should I just roll Empathy (+3)?

  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    "I can do it -- just hang onto my clothes." With that, George shucks down, runs for another exit and, once outside, transforms back into an owl, discretely perching where he can see the truck.

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    Safely perched atop an unlit lamp post George watches as Ethan and Francis climb into the trailer with the gnolls. The blonde shuts the doors and raises the ramp with ease then climbs into the cab. The truck's engine rumbles to life and it pulls out of the parking lot.

    Inside of the trailer Ethan and Francis are surrounded by gnolls, but luckily they can't see the beasts as the trailer has no lights.

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Sakutian wrote: »
    Safely perched atop an unlit lamp post George watches as Ethan and Francis climb into the trailer with the gnolls. The blonde shuts the doors and raises the ramp with ease then climbs into the cab. The truck's engine rumbles to life and it pulls out of the parking lot.

    Inside of the trailer Ethan and Francis are surrounded by gnolls, but luckily they can't see the beasts as the trailer has no lights.

    George flies off, following the truck.

    Dread__Cthulhu on
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    Francis leaned in close and whispered to Ethan, "Okay, now I know. They smell worse then they look."

    steam_sig.png
  • CalaCala Registered User regular
    "Let's just hope they're dumber than they look as well. An unlikely prospect of course but one can dream."

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    George, Francis, Ethan

    The truck rumbled along empty darkened streets and alleyways along a ponderous route that would have been sure to throw anyone pursuing them on the ground off of their trail. George, however, had no difficulty keeping up with the vehicle whatsoever. The heavy rain and darkness that hindered the driver did nothing to sway the were-owl. He watched as the truck pulled into a nearly empty parking after half an hour. Aside from a few cars that looked as though they'd been abandoned and a collection of refuse littering the ground there was nothing of interest in sight.

    Francis and Ethan were bounced around as the truck seemed to hit every pothole it passed for the better part of an hour. The gnolls whimpered and snapped at one another every so often clearly not enjoying their confinement in the least. When the truck lurched a halt Francis and Ethan were hurled against the gnolls who growled at them menacingly.

    The blonde woman slid out of the truck and away from the truck rainwater cascading down her body soaking her within a matter of seconds. She knelt down submerging her hand in a deep puddle of water nearby and began to chant.

    Nick

    The little boy wrapped his arms around Nick's neck squeezing with all the strength in his tiny limbs. The little girl simply took his hand and let him lead her.

    Thankfully the storm had caused enough trouble to keep the police busy and most people off of the streets, Nick didn't encounter anyone in the time it took him to carry the children to their home. The townhouse was eggshell white with large windows that were normally lit with Halloween decorations at this time of the year. Now the curtains were drawn and it looked empty from the outside. A battered moving van was parked in the street out front and furniture had been heaped on the sidewalk beneath heavy tarps. A cardboard box filled with plastic dolls was sagging as the rain soaked through the cardboard.

    When Nick reached the steps leading up to the porch a light flickered on and the front door opened. A short dark haired woman stepped out into the light and raised her hand to her mouth. She stumbled down the steps and took both of her children from Nick wrapping them in her arms.

    Melanie Fairsmith stared up at Nick with tears in her eyes. "Thank you Nick, thank you so much. Where are the others? Are they alright?"

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    George silently flies to perch on a streetlamp and watches the chanting woman, racking his brains for a clue as to what she's doing.
    http://orokos.com/roll/87319

    Lore +1 -2 = -1 Haven't a clue

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    After spending so much time in the company of a wizard George is able to recognize someone working magic when he sees it, but his limited expertise makes it impossible for him to tell what sort of spell the blonde is weaving.

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    The bottom drops out from Nick's stomach. "Others?" he whispers. "How many more were taken, Melanie?"

  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    Francis carefully reaches out with the extrasensory abilities any wizard possesses. Catching a metaphysical sense of the power the young woman is gathering to fuel the spell, he attempts to suss the nature and purpose of the spell she is obviously casting.

    If his instincts are right, it looks to be some sort of sending or possibly two-way communication.

    steam_sig.png
  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    Nick

    "Four more families, I've been on the phone trying to get everyone out searching but..." Melanie held her own children more tightly. "Nick what is going on?"

    Francis

    Francis knew at once that whatever the woman was doing outside of the truck she was calling on too much power for it to be a basic sending or even some form of two-way communication. He focused his senses and felt a surge of panic when he realized what she was up to. She was opening a portal into the Nevernever.

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • CalaCala Registered User regular
    Ethan leans over to get a better look at the woman and whispers, "what's she up to Francis?"

  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    Francis gulped, "She's opening a portal to the Nevernever. This could get ugly real quick."

    steam_sig.png
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Nick rubs his face. Four more families. "I'm sorry, Melanie, I wish I knew. I'll get back to looking for those kids, but before I do - can I use your phone?"
    Figure I'd call Li Mei if we still needed to hook her in.

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    Ethan, Francis, and George

    George saw a ragged circular opening appear next to the truck, the surface of the portal bubbled and roiled like boiling water. The woman stepped away from the portal and moved to the back of the truck. Francis felt the surge of power as the gateway into the Nevernever was opened outside. The trailer doors opened and woman smiled up at Francis and Ethan. "We will proceed on foot from here."

    The gnolls growled behind Francis and Ethan urging them forward.

    Nick

    "Yes, just go ahead and use the one in the kitchen." Melanie carried the kids up the steps and through the front door gesturing for Nick to follow her. The last time Nick had visited her home the walls had been decorated with photographs and hanging shelves heaped with books. Now they were empty, and as they passed the sitting room Nick also saw that all of the furniture had been removed. Melanie shifted the child in her arms leading the way into the kitchen.

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Glancing around the emptied flat, Nick paused. He nodded towards the bare wall. "Your pictures are down - did you finally decide to leave, Mel?"

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Melanie nodded and eased the children down into some wooden chairs tucked into the corner. "We're going to stay with my sister, this city isn't safe anymore. I'm sorry Nick I know you need all the help you can get but I have to protect my family. As soon as David gets back we're leaving."

    Sakutian on
    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    "Don't apologize to me for wanting to keep your kids safe - you're making the right decision. Let me make that phone call, and I'll get out of your hair." Nick headed into the kitchen, picked up the phone, and tried to remember the number for the dojo.
    How do you want to handle this, Sakutian?

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    Nick dialed the dojo's phone number and carried the cordless phone into the empty living room while Melaine tried to soothe her children in the kitchen. The phone rang several times before Li Mei answered.

    "Hello?"

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    "Li Mei, it's Nick. Somebody from our side of the tracks has been abducting children. We got two of the kids back, but had to trade for Ethan and Frankie. Wings is watching over them, and I need to bring backup. Feel like joining in on a rescue mission?"

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    "I'll be there as fast as I can Nick, just wait for me at Melanie's alright?"

    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    "Yup, I'll be here." Nick hung up and walked back into the empty living room. "Thanks, Melanie. I've got a friend meeting me here in a bit - I can wait outside, if you like. But before I go - do you know how many kids are missing from the other four families?"

  • CalaCala Registered User regular
    "Fairies huh? I can't say this'll be a trip I'm going to enjoy."

    Ethan looks back at the gnoll urging him forward. "Careful with the claws there buddy. I just had this dry cleaned."

    Ethan walks slowly forward as the gnoll prod him.

  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    "No need to push, we're moving. No manners, these brutes."

    Francis looks at the open portal and grimaces, "Ah, once more unto the breach."

    steam_sig.png
  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    George watches, debating whether to "run" for help or follow the group through the portal.

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Francis, George, and Ethan

    The blonde smiled at Francis in a way that made him think she was imagining what wine would go well with his liver. “Don’t worry wizard, I’ll keep you in one piece until we deliver you to the Fomor.”

    Stepping through the portal in pairs they emerge in a dark chilly chamber The heavy cloying aroma of manure and horses washed over Francis, similar to the pens they’d kept the animals in during his time with the circus, but far more potent. Twelve horses the color freshly fallen snow stood in large ornate wooden stalls along both walls. Each of them was the size of a Clydesdale. The nearest of the horses shook their heads irritably, flattened their ears, and snorted great clouds of frost when they caught sight of the gnolls.

    A massive blue-skinned ogre who’d been mucking out an unoccupied stall stood up with an enormous shovel in his hands. The woman walked forward barely seeming to notice the ogre glowering at them.

    Nick

    "Six." Melanie pulls Nick into a tight hug that left his ribs sore before letting him go. "Nick promise me you'll be careful alright?"

    Stepping back out into the pouring rain Nick was granted some shelter on the porch as he waited for Li Mei. He didn't have long to wait. Less than twenty minutes later the monkey princess came charging up the street with her usual speed taking no notice of the rain. She bounded over Melanie's small lawn in a single leap landing next to Nick.

    "What have you been up to?"

    Sakutian on
    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    Sakutian wrote: »
    Francis, George, and Ethan

    The blonde smiled at Francis in a way that made him think she was imagining what wine would go well with his liver. “Don’t worry wizard, I’ll keep you in one piece until we deliver you to the Fomor.”

    Stepping through the portal in pairs they emerge in a dark chilly chamber The heavy cloying aroma of manure and horses washed over Francis, similar to the pens they’d kept the animals in during his time with the circus, but far more potent. Twelve horses the color freshly fallen snow stood in large ornate wooden stalls along both walls. Each of them was the size of a Clydesdale. The nearest of the horses shook their heads irritably, flattened their ears, and snorted great clouds of frost when they caught sight of the gnolls.

    A massive blue-skinned ogre who’d been mucking out an unoccupied stall stood up with an enormous shovel in his hands. The woman walked forward barely seeming to notice the ogre glowering at them. "

    George swooped down, passing through the portal behind the gnolls and wizards, praying that his silent wings would keep him out of too much trouble.

  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Nick nodded in greeting to Li Mei. "Trying to keep the streets safe. Same old, same old." He looked up into the dismal sky. "I was hoping George would have circled back by now. I don't know where everyone was taken, and I'm not sure I can track them in this form. And, as unpleasant as the weather is, I'd imagine people would notice a bear walking down the street fairly quickly. I guess I could give it a shot."

    The big man took a couple deep breaths, trying to clear his head and focus on the task at hand. "If I can't find them - got any ideas?"
    Nick tries to track his missing friends: 4dF+1 2
    Survival of 1, Investigation of 1 (so no additional modifiers). Not sure how/if scent tracking would come into play here, or if there are any penalties for trying to track a truck in a city during a thunderstorm.

  • CalaCala Registered User regular
    Ethan glanced around a bit as he followed the woman. This wasn't his first time in the Nevernever but he never tarried for very long whenever he was forced to come here.

  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Francis, Ethan, and George

    Looking around the interior of the dimly lit stable Ethan notices the same ornate symbol carved on the doors of each stall, and worked into the leather of saddles hanging from the wall. The symbol seems familiar but he isn't able to readily recognize its significance.

    Before Ethan can study the symbols more closely the hushed sound of flapping wings coming through the portal draws everyone's attention as an owl soars through the gateway an instant before it closes. The gnolls and the woman leading them all stare at the soaring owl and it is clear that each of them are preparing to spring on it.

    Nick

    Nick detects only faintest hints of exhaust and the whiffs of Franics and Ethan, not enough to track them by and the scent is being washed away by the storm.

    Lie Mei folds her arm over her chest. "If we had something of theirs perhaps Melanie could perform a tracking spell for us."
    Tracking the truck from a different portion of the city, during a hurricane, and over a considerable distance is going to be incredibly difficult.

    Sakutian on
    My Games

    Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

    Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

    GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Nick wipes a hand across his face and nods. "Yeah, I'd have better luck tracking a falcon on a cloudy day than finding them in the middle of this storm. But I have a hair of Ethan's. Think that's enough for Mel?"

  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    Francis, being more quiet than normal, finally looks up and takes stock of his surroundings. "What a lovely barn. Though I think the horses object to the smell, can't say as I blame them."

    George's entrance surprises him and he stares at the big owl. "Shit." As his mind races, Francis reaches for his wand.

    steam_sig.png
  • Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    George beats his wings in a desperate effort to gain altitude, looking for an exit or a safe perch.

  • CalaCala Registered User regular
    Ethan suddenly tenses his body getting ready to spring into action once the gnolls move.

Sign In or Register to comment.