As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[miniphalla] PHALLA WARS 2 IS OVER! VILLAGE VICTORY!

• MillMill Registered User regular
    I cool with shortening this now that everyone has voted.

Yeah, jdark, I think you're kind of dead with vote manip in play.

Kind of annoyed we lost so many villagers to inactivus. Makes it really hard to gauge the best course of action with INANTP. I'm not a fan of neutral hunting, but with the potential of more mafia being around, that gives us a limited window to work with.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    INANTP

liEt3nH.png
    OH MAN WHAT DOES IT MEAN

liEt3nH.png
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I'm voting for SLyM because a few days ago Magic Prime said something that indicated he was a villager of sorts and no one said anything against it and then SLyM voted for him.

Also because SLyM has been laying the lowest THE LOWEST!

dunno why people are still voting to shorten
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Due to circumstances I'll be away for vote close, so I'm extending it two hours because why not. Vote close is now 2 AM EST.

liEt3nH.png
  • Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I assumed it'd be for any days beyond today we might have. Also you don't know how tempting it is to throw my vote on you after that.

Typhus733 on
    WE INTERPRET DIFFERENTLY

liEt3nH.png
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    Obi + Typhus is enough to control the vote for the rest of the game. :|

i could kill them both if you'd like

liEt3nH.png
    So tempting

• CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    I cool with shortening this now that everyone has voted.

Kind of annoyed we lost so many villagers to inactivus. Makes it really hard to gauge the best course of action with INANTP. I'm not a fan of neutral hunting, but with the potential of more mafia being around, that gives us a limited window to work with.

Inactivus is really unfortunate. If we had kept 1 or 2 of those villagers around my vote would absolutely be different. I would normally not want to cull neutrals myself, especially ones who really haven't hurt the village, but if INANTP is actually a neutral, he's almost certain not to win, so we really don't do him any harm by getting rid of him. If he's not a neutral and we get rid of him, the game is over and we win! I fail to see a downside. No offense, INANTP. Whether you're a neutral or the SK you've played magnificently to get yourself this far, given the circumstances.

rude

liEt3nH.png
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I feel like giving INANTP more time to kill is just letting the serial killer more time to bring the game to a place he can win

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    HAHAHA DON'T LISTEN TO SLYM GUYS

WHAT A WACKY CHARACTER

OH MAN SLYM THAT'S SUPER FUNNY YOU'RE A FUNNY GUY

liEt3nH.png
    HAHAHA DON'T LISTEN TO SLYM GUYS

WHAT A WACKY CHARACTER

OH MAN SLYM THAT'S SUPER FUNNY YOU'RE A FUNNY GUY

I don't get it, INANTP. Could you explain the joke?
    too tempting

Or Slym?

let me just say that whatever i am

being in a situation where people are really scared that you're a serial killer, but still want to work with you is really fun

liEt3nH.png
    you can just fuck with them in so many ways

liEt3nH.png
    How about you Jdark? Can you explain Slym's joke about INANTP?

Jdark to either cause or prevent Kilnaga/Rainfall having an aneurysm

SLyM thinks INANTP is a SK. INANTP knows that his kill is helping the village, and wants to remain in Obi's good graces for as long as possible - going so far as Obi asking the village not to vote for him.

INANTP is having fun.

I'm only a guest!

the problem is that obi's kill isn't a Sinibomb

what is he going to do?

liEt3nH.png
    jdarksun wrote: »
    SLyM thinks INANTP is a SK. INANTP knows that his kill is helping the village, and wants to remain in Obi's good graces for as long as possible - going so far as Obi asking the village not to vote for him.

INANTP is having fun.

I'm only a guest!

That joke isn't very funny to be honest. You want a funny joke? My daughter is going to pick who dies tonight to the vote. That seems pretty funny if you ask me.

Aww :( she picked Jdark. Apparently INANTP's avatar looks enough like a kitty to survive compared to Jdark.

Typhus733 wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »

INANTP is having fun.

I'm only a guest!

That joke isn't very funny to be honest. You want a funny joke? My daughter is going to pick who dies tonight to the vote. That seems pretty funny if you ask me.

I liked it. Clue is probably my favorite movie ever.

Typhus733 wrote: »
    Aww :( she picked Jdark. Apparently INANTP's avatar looks enough like a kitty to survive compared to Jdark.
    :^: good for her!

Also, for the record, this vote is super-duper dumb. Like, impressively so. Not killing INANTP tonight results in only 3 possible options:

1) We vote out a mafia tonight. INANTP loses.
    2) We vote out a villager. There is a mafia kill. We have no choice but to vote out INANTP tomorrow. INANTP loses. The village hunts for the remaining mafia. Maybe we lose too!
    3) We vote out a villager. There are no mafia kills. We probably vote out INANTP tomorrow. Or we try to find the invisible mafia member while INANTP keeps killing villagers. I do not like this option, but hey, I guess it gives INANTP a chance. I should note that this is the BEST CASE scenario regarding the village and INANTP both winning.

If you feel some sort of loyalty to INANTP that is making you vote for someone else, you should be proud of your strong moral compass. But cut it out and let's win the game.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    A large part of me just wants to try and end the game. Because I feel pretty strongly that the only reason its still going on is because inantp is still here.

The other part of me remembers how crappy it was when the village got rid of neutral Rainfall because they assumed he (she?) was the SK and it turns out he (she?) was just a hunter.

I'll admit the Vampire phalla bummed me out, so my heart isnt totally in this one.

CesareB wrote: »
    Also, for the record, this vote is super-duper dumb. Like, impressively so. Not killing INANTP tonight results in only 3 possible options:

1) We vote out a mafia tonight. INANTP loses.
    2) We vote out a villager. There is a mafia kill. We have no choice but to vote out INANTP tomorrow. INANTP loses. The village hunts for the remaining mafia. Maybe we lose too!
    3) We vote out a villager. There are no mafia kills. We probably vote out INANTP tomorrow. Or we try to find the invisible mafia member while INANTP keeps killing villagers. I do not like this option, but hey, I guess it gives INANTP a chance. I should note that this is the BEST CASE scenario regarding the village and INANTP both winning.

If you feel some sort of loyalty to INANTP that is making you vote for someone else, you should be proud of your strong moral compass. But cut it out and let's win the game.

Fiiiinnneee, if we want to use actual reasoning instead of the whims of a child to dictate how a game on the internet wins so be it. INANTP

Also totes didn't even notice a Clue reference in that post, showing how long it's been since I've seen that movie.

Ends not wins*

rude

liEt3nH.png
    Hey, at least my daughter's on your side :3 And I can sorta see where she's getting the kitty from though I expected she would write you off as scary first, not Jdark.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    bleh

if this doesn't end the game you guys just basically screwed one of our vigs

Anyway folks, I'm going to bed. And Typhus, I appreciate the perspective; you're right, there's no reason to get worked up. Have fun kids, see you all in the morning.

i hope you all toss fitfully in your sleep, nervous as the next hour ticks away

wondering

have i made the right decision

and

will it even work

liEt3nH.png
    who wants to hear a joke

liEt3nH.png
    how many vote-immune players do you need to frustrate the village

liEt3nH.png
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular