Options

Planetside 2: Fight for the people, be a horrible facist, or some sort of anime.

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Ledneh wrote: »
    Ledneh wrote: »
    Basically a light assault with the adrenaline pump and with the GD-7F with attached laser rail is God's Own Class

it is so hard trying to decide between the adrenaline pump and the enhanced shield capacitor

they are both so good in their own ways

foregrip > laser though, every day of the week

Nah

If you're not firing from the hip running toward your opponent like you're rabid and wanna bite em, you're not playing God's Own Class right

(afaik laser > forward grip for hipfire, who the hell needs ADS anyway. I just have an NV scope for when I need to get a quick bead on an outline)

well if you're doin' that

then you gotta get yerself a shotgun!

(but yeah, laser is superior to foregrip for hipfire - really just comes down to playstyle preference)

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Here's a video of us holding Jaeger's Crossing at night time last night. It's not very good quality but I did what I could for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEYphP-EovU&feature=youtu.be

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I spent an hourish at the crown, last night

Remember what I said about enemies dropping on the roof? It's silly as hell. Ended up with a huge killstreak because people up there are completely oblivious up there. I found a vanu and a terran sniper operating from the same level, opposite sides of the roof. I assume they had no idea the other was there, because I shotgunned them one after the other in the back of the head.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    gonna try this

for freedoms

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Finally got around to playing this a bit, think i'm starting to get the hang of it a little bit. Haven't even touched the vehicles yet though and probably wont for a good while. I started unlocking stuff for the engineer, i'm looking forward to having mines and sticky grenades.

I'm Lasbrook a NC on Connery.

• Options
    JerkbotJerkbot some kind of hypnotist Registered User regular
    I think there was/is about to be a big performance patch, so if you gave up because it ran badly, this might be what you're looking for.

VyQGM.jpg
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    That's precisely what I'm looking for, I'll check when I get home and see if that's gone through yet.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    ok so apparently the story is there was a 20mb ninja patch last night that was good for performance
    and then there's gonna be another huge patch soon which will have more fixes
    and then another one with a render distance fix next week?

VyQGM.jpg
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    That would be nice, reminds me is everyone's default walk speed really slow or is it just my system not handling it?

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    shit yes

and just in time for me to throw away all my time playing support

and roll in with light assault

the other day I jumped off the wall on defense

tossed a grenade into a group of enemies crowded behind the edge of the gate

the best part?

I got away with my life

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    just got my new mobo up and running, probably gonna take all night to update and download everything but i'll be playing a bunch tomorrow night

@veretas add me to the OP please, Rubrik NC on Connery

and i believe @dubh is handling the Outfit? if so, can i get an invite?

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    well i tried messing with the flight controls but i can't get yaw to bind to mouse movement and i mouse wheel up/down for throttle doesn't work

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    next time I'm on I'll yoink you in

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    I got this, I am very bad at this game

there was no kind of introduction at all :O

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Yeah, you'll want to watch some videos. And even then you will probably be terrible at first.

• Options
    i cannot get the hang of flying no matter what configuration i use but i want to soar

gonna need to get myself a flight stick

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    So I am coming online tonight for the first time with my new computer. Who wants to play?

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Good lord aircraft in this game are far far far too sensitive

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    What? I had to crank up flight sensitivity up a lot to have any chance at all

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I fly with mouse and keyboard, totally don't need a flight stick.

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    this double exp is the best
    I am basically getting a cert per kill

VyQGM.jpg
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Still fiddlin' with the settings. Getting it to run on medium with 30-50 fps.

I feel like I could do better. And a render distance of 1000 isn't working out for me, because I keep seeing people popping in and I'm kind of big on spotting.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Oh my god, hitting a moving plane with a drop pod is my favorite way to die/ kill a plane.

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    WwrdY.jpg

488W936.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Jerkbot wrote: »
    this double exp is the best
    I am basically getting a cert per kill

I got a boost.

Certs coming out of my butt.

• Options
    Wait so which faction on which server is the most active out of us SEers?

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    most are on Connery, NC faction

@Dubh 's leading the outfit

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    most are on Connery, NC faction

@Dubh 's leading the outfit

Conversely, MMO/G&T peeps are on TR Connery as Tunnel Snakes Rule and that other Vanu group on Waterson.

488W936.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    The lasher is... disappointing.

OKAY! I take it back, it's nice, I just wish team mates wouldn't run in front of me while I'm shooting it.

Uriel on
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    JOIN THE NC

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

http://youtu.be/ErA4jNfVSIM

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    how do you mute individual players? some dude keeps piping loud music through his mic

i put the slider down that pops up when people are using proximity mic but every time i go back near him it resets

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    alright you freedom fighters

I'm back in for this shit

time to fight me some space hitlers and space popes

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    i don't know what they did but this has been buggy as hell lately

my jump jets didn't work for a while until i relogged, now all the NC guns near the Esamir warpgate won't lower their heat level

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    More proof that NC is the best

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    this game is so frustrating when you watch squads of like 4 or 5 dudes just roll through and capture a ton of places because everyone else is off in bumblefuck who knows where

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2012
    wait, there's FLAMETHROWERS? Which max weapons are those??

also the TR video up there is definitely the weakest of the three

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    also the TR is definitely the weakest of the three

• Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    Making dogfighting betterer: Bind a key to Pitch Up, still use your mouse for small adjustments to pitch but if you want a quick 180, key is best.
    I have it bound to E and have keypad 0 bound to getting out of the aircraft.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    wait, there's FLAMETHROWERS? Which max weapons are those??

also the TR video up there is definitely the weakest of the three

No, there were flamethrowers in the beta but were taken out for whatever reason.

JtgVX0H.png