Options

Meleagris gallopavo Day!

1235»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The standard Christmas dinner is lasagna.

Fact.

Do you also hate Mondays?

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Sometimes forget how awesome and hilarious my family is. :)
    Good thanksgivings.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    This Saturday is my extended family thanksgiving dealie

It'll be neat

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @Antimatter re: deep voices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiVDzTT4CbE

I don't think you should worry about it

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    TallaclasseeTallaclassee you ever seen a lion limber up before it takes down a gazelleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    What about those people that have lasagna in addition to their turkey on Thanksgiving!?

And Christmas dinner rotates between:

1. ham
    2. lamb
    3. rib eyes

Tallaclassee on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i'm just gonna hope voice therapy helps me out

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Lady at the whisky store in my old town was trans and had a deep voice. She fucking owned it; the register was masculine and she didn't try to lighten it at all, but the intonation and everything was feminine in a very natural way so you just heard 'dark voiced lady' not 'dude'.

Gosh she was a sweetie, she spent like forty minutes with me figuring out a goodbye present for a friend once.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Yeah for real, it's not just about range, it's about owning it and being like "Yup this is my voice and I am a lady, what you gonna do 'bout it?"

Listen to that voice! Nina Simone has this fucking gorgeous low voice. I'm just saying, while voice therapy is a great option and I'm sure it will help you out, ladies have all sorts of range of voices and so you shouldn't fret if yours doesn't sound like Lina Lamont. Ain't nothin wrong with a contralto, either.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    It's not depth you should be worried about. There are harmonic and timbre differences that are more telling.
    Voice Therapy is really successful because the therapists understand this and can teach you how to achieve the changes.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I have known a female bass. Not a super deep bass,but still.

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    The standard Christmas dinner is lasagna.

Fact.

Do you also hate Mondays?

What's that supposed to mean?

Oh...I get it...

It's cause I'm a fat orange cat, isn't it? When will you give my people a chance?

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    dinner was cool but now i'm visiting drinking island

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    so we were watching some recap videos of the parade, and I loved the ninja turtles float with neon trees. they were actually in costume and everything, rather than wearing like, an afghan poncho and a stocking cap

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    stuffed, home, now time for sleeples

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Yeah for real, it's not just about range, it's about owning it and being like "Yup this is my voice and I am a lady, what you gonna do 'bout it?"

Listen to that voice! Nina Simone has this fucking gorgeous low voice. I'm just saying, while voice therapy is a great option and I'm sure it will help you out, ladies have all sorts of range of voices and so you shouldn't fret if yours doesn't sound like Lina Lamont. Ain't nothin wrong with a contralto, either.

What's the big idea? What am I, dumb or something?!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Wild Turkeys Overrun Brookline, Mass.
    Your greatest imaginings cannot live up to the greatness of the photo on this page.

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    Jehovah's Witnesses!

going door to door

I fended them off but they said they'll be back later what do I do what do I do

Ask them about October 1st, 1914.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    We had a good meal, I drank a bomber of beer to wash it down, desert happened, then my entire family passed out.

Good holiday everyone, now prepare for Christmas

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    oh my gosh guys

hot nogg + hot cocoa mix + marshmallows

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Oh god.

I just had pumpkin fried rice.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I made cornbread dressing. It was awesome.

My stepdad made some "traditional" dressing with fucking cranberries in it. It was not awesome.

We now have two pans of dressing between two people. I will be eating Thanksgiving for the next two weeks, or until it starts to smell funny.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    Ate a lot
    Played some music
    ate some more
    got badgered into playing some boardgames I don't like
    ate some more
    Sang a bunch of showtunes
    passing out

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    oh, and my thanksgiving eve involved making a 5 hour drive in 8 hours because of traffic, singing karaoke and drinking and dancing, and fondling boy parts for a while.

A girl flirted with me then stole my hat!

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    , and fondling boy parts for a while.!

Shit. I knew I should have went out with you when I had the chance.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Final count- 5 beers, 6 rolls, two scoops each mashed potatoes and stuffing, small amounts of turkey, a couple red potatoes, a steak, and a salad. My stomach is not pleased with this development.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Maaaan I had to sleep to get ready for work and didn't get to take part in the festivities.

I ate some stuffing alone. Buh. Abuh. Abuhbuhbuh.

• Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    I went to bed so early last night. I had the 'itis.

• Options
    good news, everybody

The National has written the first ever Thanksgiving Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KExughc7RE0

• Options
    But did they write it or just cover one used from that show?

I am honestly curious, I do not know.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I think they actually wrote it

but I could be wrong

Centipede Damascus on