As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sir Not Appearing in this [chat]

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    AssRev managed to stay just the right side of leaving things so open-ended as to drive my completionist streak up the wall.

Mine too. I generally don't care about most of the things AC offers for side missions.

It's just that I see an actual, gradual difference from my various side jobs and what's more they're usually fun.

It was better than AssBro in that respect. I spent pretty much a solid couple of days doing all the renovating Rome stuff in that. I was signed off work at the time, so no great loss, but it would have annoyed the shit out of me otherwise.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    the opening to Sleeping Dogs is neat but my laptop doesn't handle it very well

I'm going to wait till my PC is working again before playing it more methinks

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I've had the worst luck with videos today.

Key&Peele froze up on me (not unusual for the comedynetwork site, sadly)

And earlier this morning same problem with... um, you know, the "morning video"

>.>

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Man I'm so tired of having no one to do things with in real life

I'm going to have to go back to playing wow and playing MTG or continue to be an exile even though I hate both of those things

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I wish there was an option not to show me exactly what I needed to do every time a big free running section showed up in Assassin's Creed.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Just what--I don't even know *sputters of disbelief and confusion follow*
    MAtA24-Preview.jpg

• Options
    GENTLEMEN

BEHOLD ... CORN

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Skippy, were you in the military? I know you turned down some jobs.

quasi

i was in the af reserves

its the same as the real thing, except you get to go home after your tech school

Ahh. I keep thinking "Why didn't you just do reserves" but at the time I figured "Well, if I'm doing the full monty at boot camp might as well go all the way"

• Options
    I WANT MY DAMN SSD ALREADY

GODDAMNIT

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Watching X Factor with family.

Why do they sing every not but the actual correct note in the song?

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I'm glad people are talking about asscreed rev because my roommate is playing it in the living room.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

GODDAMNIT

SSDs are civilization

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    I have a solid state drive. It's full of solid objects like magnetic discs.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    No! Team HDD!

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

GODDAMNIT

SSDs are civilization

I had an OCZ one in my computer but that broke so I got a refund and bought a new one for my computer and an extra one for my laptop because they are amazing

• Options
    No! They are no faster! That is the liberal media!

• Options
    I added the Panthers defense to my team for this week. That is how much I hate the Eagles.

• Options
    @electricitylikesme I saw your xcom post. GJ! I also finished on ironman normal. I didn't know you could repeat it...

I came thiiiiis close to losing when I had two guys mindcontrolled and misclicked w/ my sniper... instead of shooting the guy doing the controlling, I killed my own guy (le sigh) and it all went to hell from there. My important guy had 3 hitpoints when he fired the final shot to win. 3 out of like .... 30.

• Options
    there is something that makes me happy about psy and mc hammer doing a mashup of gangnam style and 2 legit 2 quit

• Options
    there is something that makes me happy about psy and mc hammer doing a mashup of gangnam style and 2 legit 2 quit

and it is that part of your brain we are going to purge with fire today.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Dax Shepard (Frito Pendejo) looks an awful lot like Zach Braff.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Hmm, laundry and dishes are in their respective machines.

Need to do something that's not eating.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Hmm, laundry and dishes are in their respective machines.

Need to do something that's not eating.

but eating is so good

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    I am sick. I rang my GP but apparently she is on holiday for the next three weeks. What sort of doctor takes three weeks off in winter? It is prime "charge €80 for a flu shot" season.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I wanna install my SSD. I got it back from RMA right before Thanksgiving break.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I've caved in to eating. But it's an apple so we're in safe territory here.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    @Mazzyx

Lincoln was great.

Eff the haterz

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I bought Max Payne 3 on sale. Started on hard, because hey, I've played Max Payne before. Now I have to choose between playing the first 3 chapters over on Normal or dying four or five times every thirty seconds of gameplay. Shit makes me understand why Max drinks so much.

InfamyDeferred on
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Tempted to buy Hotline Miami.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    You know what Id like to see... a fight between a Bollywood movie hero and a Kung-Fu movie hero. Using the powers they have in their movies.

I want to see this.

• Options
    It does amuse me slightly that ME2 in all its finely-crafted 3D is listed next to Hotline Miami at £1 more than its pixelly compatriot.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @desc
    @gooey

i'm watching a west wing episode called the drop

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I love The West Wing

• Options
    Kung Fu Hustle had a bit of the attitude Bollywood movies take to their heroes, actually.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »
    It does amuse me slightly that ME2 in all its finely-crafted 3D is listed next to Hotline Miami at £1 more than its pixelly compatriot.

You're an economist, you should know better than anyone that sale price has only the most tenuous of relationships with cost of production or intrinsic value.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    wtf dreamhack

why is there a 1.5 hour break between matches.

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Kung Fu Hustle had a bit of the attitude Bollywood movies take to their heroes, actually.

that movie was so ridiculous yet pretty great

so many annoying things that would take me out of it but awesome stuff that would pull me back in

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    OH SHIT! I CAN TURN INTO A BEAST NOW!

• Options
    Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    Playing Shogun 2, Ran on the tv. If I go any deeper I'm going to order a sword off the internet.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    wtf dreamhack

why is there a 1.5 hour break between matches.

this whole day has been like that. there was like 2 hours before the semi finals and another 2 before the finals. unless hero just sweeps it I'm gonna miss the end :(

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.