Options

Get yer Steamed games here.

• Options
    EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    I picked up Hotline Miami after reading what people here were saying about it

I was not disappointed

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have been playing through Fallout 3 goty again... Fucking steam, making me buy games again that I already own... :bz

• Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    I'm sure Hotline Miami is a great game, but I just don't enjoy that style of game.

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm sure Hotline Miami is a great game, but I just don't enjoy that style of game.

It's fine. Perfectly adequate.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I'm putting off playing TWD so much I'm considering just doing a livestream for it at some point so I can actually play it.

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    You call them Steamed games despite the fact that they are obviously grilled?

(I'm sure someone else already said this)

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Good lord what is happening in there!?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

no mother, it's just the Northern Lights

• Options
    MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Ive got three copies of DOTA 2 to the first three people to PM me their Steam name.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    sounds a lot like terrorism to me

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Giving someone Dota 2 must be an awful lot like mailing someone anthrax.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Getting Dota 2 is much more serious than dota 1

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    ...I like Dota...:(

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • Options
    If you have Dota 2 please consult your physician

• Options
    Brian KrakowBrian Krakow Registered User regular
    So, Alpha Protocol requires online activation before you can play it. It just so happens that the activation servers have been shut down.

Luckily Sega released a patch removing the activation requirement (which is more than a lot of companies do). Unluckily it doesn't play well with 64 bit OSes. So goddamn frustrating not being able to play your own game.

• Options
    Honestly you're probably better off.

• Options
    Brian KrakowBrian Krakow Registered User regular
    Yeah, I've played it once before and would be more annoyed if it were a better game. I did want to see some of the other choices, though.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Steamed hams?

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Aurora Borealis.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    SKINNER

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    Aurora Borealis.

At this time of year

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Thoughts on Hotline Miami. Good soundtrack, interesting atmosphere, a hilariously barebones story, neat gameplay weighed down by the fact that I never feel like it was my fault I died. I hate that kind of difficulty. Yes, yes I know you can instantly restart, but that shit gets tiresome. That music, though. So good.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    weighed down by the fact that I never feel like it was my fault I died.
    what a shame

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

no mother, it's just the Northern Lights

That was Supernintendo Chalmers

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Yeah, rip.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Weird, I always felt like it was my fault when I died in Hotline Miami.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    You call them Steamed games despite the fact that they are obviously grilled?

(I'm sure someone else already said this)

Good man.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Aurora Borealis.

At this time of year

In this part of the country...

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I think I've talked myself out of Borderlands 2 by explaining to myself how I want to wait for the GotY edition.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Psychonauts is on sale again. I've had it for a while but have yet to play it!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    A slew of friend requests on Steam has led me to boot Bioshock back up again in anticipation of Bioshock Infinite.

Except my saved games are gone so I have to play the whole thing over again and I'm thinking I might just skip ahead to Bioshock 2.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    So, Alpha Protocol requires online activation before you can play it. It just so happens that the activation servers have been shut down.

Luckily Sega released a patch removing the activation requirement (which is more than a lot of companies do). Unluckily it doesn't play well with 64 bit OSes. So goddamn frustrating not being able to play your own game.

Is this a Steamed copy? Doesn't steam autopatch so it should be cool?

Also Alpha Protocol is a decent to good game with a fantastic story. Just realize it's an action rpg, and as such it really, really matters how you line up your shots. Crouch, cover, and aim for 2 seconds generates crits, rambo'ing around is quite certain to get you killed. Running around punching people in the face is very powerful though.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    I picked up Deus EX Human revolution and all the add-ons for about £7. Can't go wrong really.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Ok, so hotline miami ramps up the difficulty pretty significantly. Why does everyone have guns now? And why are they constantly being watched by every one else?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Aurora Borealis.

At this time of year

In this part of the country...

At this time of day

Localized entirely in your kitchen!

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    fuuuck
    the two new sims expansions seasons and supernatural are finally on steam

but theyre both 40 euros
    why arent they on sale i want them so baaaaadddd

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    EA sales on Steam will always be few and far between due to Origin. Sims expacs generally don't get on sale much either.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
This discussion has been closed.