Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Getting in touch with my Satan's contacts has been kind of hard, which makes getting the gift a bit harder, but I shall fight on.

@Usagi and myself are always willing to be intermediaries if need be. 8)
    Of course, you are welcome to navigate yourselves as well.

Just know we are here if you wish.

:bz :bz :bz :bz :bz

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    gifts are packaged and ready to send tomorrow! hooray! I might have gone a little overboard taping the box up.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I am so pleased with my second gift for squall I just really want to tell people what it is.

• Options
    Only one awesome for my video post? I am saddened. :<

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Blake you can tell me. I really want to know.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Pssst @usagi @neville

You should totally PM me with address deets (if you feel comfortable with that, of course) for thank-you treats for putting this all together

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    You guys know what's awesome?

Blake's next present for Squall.

Totally awesome.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I was more surprised about the range of them available and saw them pop up as a suggested gift, then I did a specific search, and I found darn near 20 pages worth of them.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Blake

There are a lot of butt plugs out there

(things I have learned from @DHS Odium)

• Options
    Sheri not everyone is as butt obsessed as you.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »

False.

• Options

Yeah, but @sheri and I know what's up.

Butts. That's what.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    My satan has now also gifted me morrowind for the personal computer via the steam general user interface system created by valve software

sooo awesome! <3

but also starting to die inside a little bit while waiting for the funds to send my satanee stuff

two more weeks...

• Options
    Butts are rad as.

But Sheri is on an echelon by herself when it comes to butt obsession.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I am insanely curious about this wondrous gift now.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    I am mobile browsing so I can't create new pms however if you send me one ill send you back the link.

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Oh yeah

uh

Satan

if you have trouble figuring out what to get me because I'm terrible just ask p. much anybody here. They also know how terrible I am.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Vivienne keeps asking me what I'm getting her and then I tell her disappointment and then she looks sad and then I yell, "merry Christmas!"

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Vivienne keeps asking me what I'm getting her and then I tell her disappointment and then she looks sad and then I yell, "merry Christmas!"
    :c

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    awwwwwwwwww

That's too mean. :(

Seriously though, I am barely keeping my nervousness about how goddamn late my gift is going to be at bay by trying to keep in mind that if everyone had their gift by now December would be a very boring month for this thread. People keep talking about a gift certificate or something to tide them over, but I really can't afford another.. I've already spent more than I'd planned.

Would anyone here be really fucking pissed if their gift arrived ON January 22nd, which I think is the hard deadline?

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I wouldn't mind one little bit, myself.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Squall's gift is legitimately incredible btw.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    I'd be a bit worried for my satan's sake

also worried that I somehow made it harder by being hard to get gifts for or something

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Ceres, can you afford three bucks and get them something on steam? As a bit of a tie me over present?

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    ceres wrote: »
    awwwwwwwwww

Seriously though, I am barely keeping my nervousness about how goddamn late my gift is going to be at bay by trying to keep in mind that if everyone had their gift by now December would be a very boring month for this thread. People keep talking about a gift certificate or something to tide them over, but I really can't afford another.. I've already spent more than I'd planned.

Would anyone here be really fucking pissed if their gift arrived ON January 22nd, which I think is the hard deadline?

Just call it a late Martin Luther King Jr. gift and you're good to go

Seriously though, someone getting a gift from a stranger just because they're in a giving mood is an awesome thing. Do what you have to, as long as it's within the deadline

Rayze on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    The only downside to the gift being delivered January 22nd is that at that point, there would be so few people left who hadn't gotten gifts that it'd be easier to guess who's your Satan.

Otherwise, getting a gift is still awesome, and you'd have to be a real silly goose to be upset with that, no matter what. It's a nice thing to do, and it's the thought that counts, so the wait should be worth it.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Squall's gift is legitimately incredible btw.

I wanna know what it is now!

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    I am mobile browsing so I can't create new pms however if you send me one ill send you back the link.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Blake's gift for Squall is absolutely perfect, oh my.

• Options
    you can totally make new PMs in the mobile version! that's what the speech bubble icon is for!

• Options
    That makes topics.

• Options
    Oh, in the inbox....

Regardless, I'm super lazy

• Options
    MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    awwwwwwwwww

Youd have to be the silliest of gooses to get upset that random internet person who is being generous took longer than everyone else to send their benevolent kindness to you.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Can you afford a card? Or really, just tell Usagi or neville to let your Satanee know that they will be getting something, they'll just have to wait a little longer. Send a postcard!

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    Veretas wrote: »
    Oh yeah

uh

Satan

if you have trouble figuring out what to get me because I'm terrible just ask p. much anybody here. They also know how terrible I am.

It's true.
    This man has no dick.

Oops, I mean... is terrible.
    Sorry @Veretas

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    awwwwwwwwww

As long as you PM the tracking info to @Usagi and I, no that's totally fine.

We're trying to prevent the "Oh I'll send it next week" stuff which means it never arrives.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Oh yeah

uh

Satan

It's true.
    This man has no dick.

Oops, I mean... is terrible.
    Sorry @Veretas

No, no, it's alright.

These things are true.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    I'm pretty sure my late-night netflix viewing habits have me on some sort of list.

I'm watching some German movie, and this one guy has had sex with everybody. Like, in a fairly literal sense I'm not sure there is anyone who has appeared on screen that he hasn't put his dick into.

Also someone had open testicular surgery, front-and-center, featuring one of them being taken out and flicked onto a dish.

A steam purchase isn't a bad idea.. but then they'd DEFINITELY know who I was. I have some time to think about it, so we'll see I guess.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Was it called Grimm?

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
This discussion has been closed.