As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is there a problem with Ninja Gaiden on 360 BC?

Resident0Resident0 Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Games and Technology
Im playing NG on the 360 using the BC for XBOX and the game seems about 20 times harder than it normally is and the movies seem really glitchy, is there a problem with the coding for the BC or have i just become really , really poor at the game?

sig.gif
Resident0 on

• Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Probably the latter.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    sabyulsabyul Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The framerate of the prerenders movies is worse. But in-game, the game runs perfectly. In fact, I actually thought it was way easier, but maybe because I didn't have my save files on the 360 so I had to play through on Normal difficulty.

sabyul on
    http://www.frame-advantage.com - Specializing in high quality fighting game video content
  • Options
    Smacky The FrogSmacky The Frog Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I played it just fine on 360.

Now this thread is embarrassing.

Smacky The Frog on
    wahjahbanner.jpg
  • Options
    Resident0Resident0 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah i just played it a bit more, it's me just totally sucking at the game, the videos are a bit crappy with the framerate though...

Resident0 on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    AiranAiran Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Not sure if it differs from the original, but NG Black runs pretty silky smooth, cutscenes and all. There's one graphical glitch I found, and it's in those missions where you're in some flesh/bone demon cage arena - when you backflip off the walls the ripple effects are all pixellated.

Airan on
    paDudSig.jpg