As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pillars of [chat]

wazillawazilla Having a late dinnerRegistered User regular
Eagle_nebula_pillars.jpg
"Pillars of Creation" is a photograph taken by the Hubble Telescope of elephant trunks of interstellar gas and dust in the Eagle Nebula, some 7,000 light years from Earth. They are so named because the gas and dust are in the process of forming, or creating, new stars, while also being eroded by the light from nearby stars that have recently formed.

Recently I found out they were eradicated by one of the stars within going supernova.

Anyways, I thought this appropriate, since The Pillars of [chat] seem to be out in force tonight.

Psn:wazukki

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    DAMMIT

WAS LITERALLY WAITING TIL 55 PAST THE HOUR

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    And with that, I have posted my first [chat]!

Adrenaline rush can now abate.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Do you mean I'm here. *stands proudly*

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Pillars of creation aren't around anymore?

Dang.

Real.

• radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    @Feral does it really matter who you meant it towards? :winky:

Also tonight we have all learned that Quid's penis is a boomerang because it always comes back to him after sex. I was informed of this during the break so thanks for saving me!

radroadkill on
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Man, your first chat. I remember when Jacob made me post like 3 in a row. Had to ice my shoulder after.

BANG BANG BANG BOOMERANG

Man, your first chat. I remember when Jacob made me post like 3 in a row. Had to ice my shoulder after.

I have a tendency to hide when the end of a [chat] approaches.

It's weird.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    wazilla wrote: »
    Eagle_nebula_pillars.jpg
    "Pillars of Creation" is a photograph taken by the Hubble Telescope of elephant trunks of interstellar gas and dust in the Eagle Nebula, some 7,000 light years from Earth. They are so named because the gas and dust are in the process of forming, or creating, new stars, while also being eroded by the light from nearby stars that have recently formed.

Recently I found out they were eradicated by one of the stars within going supernova.

Anyways, I thought this appropriate, since The Pillars of [chat] seem to be out in force tonight.

They are far enough away that if you run at them really fast they'll exist again. Fucking Einstein.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I have a tendency to hide when the end of a [chat] approaches.

It's weird.

I do too. It's not that weird if two people do it right?

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    The time I was called to start a [chat], I was stuck behind an especially aggressive web filter. I panicked and posted some shitty JPEG and the shame will live on in my family for 7 generations.

And Quid! Maybe next time!

It took so long because the image wouldn't link from my google drive so I had to move it over to picasa and not panic.

10-3.jpg

HI SKITTERS

I just looked back at my old chat topics.

I am a titan.

I can't wait til I feel that mod finger on my shoulder and can serve my forum again. Proudly. Virile..ly. With an erection.

One of the best Skitters pictures.

With Pride, Virility, and an Erection

OTLC 2016

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    cat on my lap

rRwz9.gif
    With Pride, Virility, and an Erection

OTLC 2016

SLOGAN TO COME.

slogan to... cum?

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Penis of creation

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    cat on my lap

It is best feeling, right? It is best feeling.

My cat just fell off my computer tower while grooming himself. He's a natural born killer, yep.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    This Election, This Erection

OTLC 2016

I WILL MANAGE ALL CAMPAIGNS

edited November 2012
    I always thought those jokes where someone calls something "Call of Duty: Killing spree 4: Electric Boogaloo 2" or whatever were kind of dumb. Partially because no one ever seriously puts more than a subtitle after a colon.

I guess I'm just out of the loop, because Steam has a sale on Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack.

Shivahn on
    Can someone mock up a campaign poster for this? It is ginger approved.

I have posted many appropriate pictures for it.

MILKMAN DAN

GAY APPAREL

COME ON

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    As a ginger, my approval means nothing

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    I regret choosing Batman over the Witcher.

Mostly because I have about an hour or so to play and I was about to dig in and now Games for Windows Live refuses to accept the CD-Key that Steam gave me.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    cat on my lap

My cat just fell off my computer tower while grooming himself. He's a natural born killer, yep.

this cat is so painfully dignified and stiff-upper-lip. I have never caught her looking ridiculous. She finds a spot and decides how best to look regal.

Meanwhile one of my other cats just rolls over on her back, exposing this vast fat cat belly, with her legs fully spread, and meows shamelessly for a tummy rub.

rRwz9.gif
    Kasyn wrote: »
    I regret choosing Batman over the Witcher.

Mostly because I have about an hour or so to play and I was about to dig in and now Games for Windows Live refuses to accept the CD-Key that Steam gave me.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

install the witcher! eet ees so good

plus boobies mmm

Ginger approval means the most.

IT MEANS NOTHING

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Penis of creation

Ok good it's not just me

My first thought was "SPACE WANG"

cat on my lap

this cat is so painfully dignified and stiff-upper-lip. I have never caught her looking ridiculous. She finds a spot and decides how best to look regal.

Meanwhile one of my other cats just rolls over on her back, exposing this vast fat cat belly, with her legs fully spread, and meows shamelessly for a tummy rub.

I find my very dignified lady cat always asleep in the closet on her back with legs stuck at weird angles. I say, "Why are you sleeping like a dumb?" every single time but she never cares.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Space, y u so naughty?
    Hks5T.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Quid wrote: »
    IT MEANS NOTHING

True facts

edited November 2012
    SHUTUP, SAILOR.

GO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER SAILOR OR SOMETHING. OR DRINK SOME RUM.

OR GET SCURVY.

radroadkill on
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    But out at the horizon, out near the burnished edge of the world, who are these visitors standing . . . these robed figures -- perhaps, at this distance, hundreds of miles tall -- their faces, serene, unattached, like the Buddha's, bending over the sea, impassive, indeed, as the Angel that stood over Lübeck during the Palm Sunday raid, come that day neither to destroy nor to protect, but to bear witness to a game of seduction . . . What have the watchmen of the world's edge come tonight to look for? Deepening on now, monumental beings stoical, on toward slag, toward ash the colour the night will stabilize at, tonight . . . what is there grandiose enough to witness?

We can make our own pillars of creation over Gaza

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
This discussion has been closed.