Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Where can I buy female plastic figures? For 6-12 year olds.

FruhmannFruhmann Registered User regular
Recently, I've been running d20 based delves with kids. They built a lincoln log town and there were cowboys and natives ("indians") plastic figures in there too. They're those simple form plastic figures. Think old school army men toys.

So we've been running small delves and they love it. I'm learning lots of neat stuff from them. I'm looking to move away from western and try different stuff. Medieval, knights and dragons. post apocalyptic, zombies and survivors. and anything else. i'm open to suggestions.

I'm seeing some interesting stuff on amazon and oriental trading. I don't want to break the bank or give pewter figures to 6 year olds, so plastic is key. Also, I'd like female figures for the young ladies. They're into this just as much as the boys, if not more and I want to foster that.

Anyone in the know about sites, stores in the are, or companies i should check out, please let me know.