Options

Druhim Must Be Snoring

124»

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    My jacket developed a leak

So now I'm sitting in my car with the heater on trying to get my clothes to dry off (it's not working)

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure she's not gonna fail me!

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Took my bike into the shop. It's a 40 year old French frame and everyone around the service area went total fangirl over it.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    the rain fucking sucks and people who like it are questionable at best

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I like rain when I don't have to go anywhere in it. Relaxing at home and watching it out the window is great, wading through it to get to work and I can't ride my bike because I don't trust any of the drivers - not so great.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    rain is awesome and I could do with some, seeing as I bought an umbrella to replace the one that was broken and it has yet to rain since

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    The smile I smile during the rain is the same one for beautiful performances. It just stops me.

Also @facetious your idea of public indecency sounds awesome. So glad I have a backyard.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Jealous.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    the rain fucking sucks and people who like it are questionable at best

man get the fuck out

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    look i thought of the joke when i was walking up my driveway and went with it

worth it imo

never back down

never regret

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Jealous.

We can share the yard tag team style. Else this will turn into the Oregon setting of the Notebook

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I had to drive to work an hour and a half away yesterday
    It was pouring
    and it was a twelve hour shoot so both trips were in the dark

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    You can't hear rain very well where I currently live. Only when it's really pouring down, which is a shame, 'cause it's awesome to just curl up with a good book with some rain sounds in the background.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    I like rain when I don't have to go anywhere in it. Relaxing at home and watching it out the window is great, wading through it to get to work and I can't ride my bike because I don't trust any of the drivers - not so great.

As long as I don't have to drive in it, I'm fine. I never walk anywhere so I wouldn't know about that, but I sure love sitting inside and watching and listening to it. Too bad I live in central Texas and we don't get as much rain as I'd like.

JtgVX0H.png