As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SAINTS - The Saints Go Over There

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    There is a package waiting for me at the sorting office.

I don't know who it's from.

I have eliminated two likely suspects, and I am turning my beady paranoid gaze on you Saints thread.

WatchingYou.jpg

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    I'm sure someone is incredibly grateful.

EyQGd.jpg
  • .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What's the deadline for this?

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    I can't wait to see gifts!

@.
    @mully can answer this, but I don't think there is a deadline, since it's just sending stuff to be nice. I'm trying to get mine out as soon as I can though.

I think my gifts will arrive after Christmas :(

A box a box!

Paper paper! And another box!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you not up on your anatomy, that is a model of a kidney, to replace the one my big sister is giving me. :rotate:

Thank you mysterious Saint who's name I don't recognise. <3

Fuck

FUCK

Same person also sent me a lovely Gift Card.

I am going to find you, Saint. I am going to find you and bully someone that lives near you into hugging you.

• mullymully Registered User regular
    So.. someone just sent me an Amazon gift card via email to "get over this rough stage" of my life; I am assuming this was done in error, I just need to know who it was intended for. I've emailed my top suspect, but if it was someone in here, please let me know. The wording should be identification enough of the particular gift card.

• Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I'll be sending my gifts out after Christmas, as I'm currently in broke mcbrokerson town till my next paycheck... which is on the 27th

Yay things I sent are beginning to arrive!

• .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'll be sending my gifts out after Christmas, as I'm currently in broke mcbrokerson town till my next paycheck...
    Same here. And also, I'm having to do a little research on one.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    oh no. Ah well. hmm.
    Merry Christmas (Thursday January 17, 2013 - Thursday February 7, 2013 by 8:00pm!)

In my part of the neighborhood we celebrate SECOND CHRISTMAS, so I'm glad I could share that with you.
    It's a holi-month where everyone keeps their decorations up!

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I was also the recipient of an Amazon gift card. Thank you, Secret Saint! I don't care what the Catholic Church says, you're way better than Mother Theresa.

I sent some stuff to some of you guys

man i have got some things in my inbox...

mully wrote: »
    man i have got some things in my inbox...

Good things?

good things, yes
    things where i am all
    "what do you want me to do with this, stranger? do you want me to do x?"
    and they're all,
    "yes! yes! do what you want! here, have more! *throws cash into the air above me*"
    and i'm all,
    *waits for response to follow-up email*

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    My gift has been delivered already. That was crazy quick. Psyched to see how it's received!

Legba on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Man I'm happy if all I get is the Amazon card

Gonna buy my son a chemistry set I think

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    So I wanna send a big thank you to some folks. I got two packages this morning from Amazon, I have a name on one but not the other, also the messages were wonderful!!

My lil bro got an awesome block set, a dinosaur, and thomas wall stickers. My mom was super happy for all of that stuff.

phototij.jpg

My mom was super thankful for it, especially since she can't get my little brother (Rowan) much. She didn't know how to give a proper thank you on here but i'll do it for her. Thank you guys so much!!!

<3<3<3<3

M.D. on
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Yay! The block set was from me. I've been working at a kindergarten lately and they have boxes upon boxes of the stuff. I've pretended to be merely joining in while watching the kids, but honestly I could probably spend all day by myself and a box of wood and I'd be happy.

Merry Christmas!

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    @Tankhammer gifted me the Monkey Island bundle on steam!

I love Monkey Island!!

Thank you so much <3

PSN: ThatDaveFella
    edited December 2012
    @That Dave Fella You should accept my friend request on Steam?

Edit: whoops you already did!

JoeUser on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    @Tankhammer gifted me the Monkey Island bundle on steam!

I love Monkey Island!!

Thank you so much <3

It was nothing Dave. The thing was on, like, mega-sale. I hope you enjoy it! The remakes are really good.

Legba wrote: »
    Yay! The block set was from me. I've been working at a kindergarten lately and they have boxes upon boxes of the stuff. I've pretended to be merely joining in while watching the kids, but honestly I could probably spend all day by myself and a box of wood and I'd be happy.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you do much! I'm sure he'll love it! :)

Okay, so much awesome stuff just came in as I was heading out the door. I will take pictures and post them when I can... but before I do, one of you glorious bastards needs to be outed. Who sent the watch?

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Alrighty, I sent a pocket watch.

VayBJ4e.png
    I totally needed a watch! I was going to get the batteries in my wristwatch replaced, but I've gotten used to not wearing one. And the pocketwatch is in keeping with my "dress and act like an old man" aesthetic. Very cool, man. Thanks so much!

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Oh man pocket watches are classy as all hell

Joe just gifted me the Magicka DLC! I recently started playing this again and the DLC looks super fun.

Thanks Joe :D

Joe just gifted me the Magicka DLC! I recently started playing this again and the DLC looks super fun.

Thanks Joe :D

You're very welcome!

and @World as Myth gifted me Hotline Miami!

I can't wait to spend my christmas playing games.

Uuuuuugh stuff needs to get to my recipients noooow

But it'll probably be monday when they get there :(

I think something just got delivered!

edited December 2012
    Rfwqa.jpg?1

Oh

Oh

sMjye.jpg?1

Oh hi there

Thanks Virgil! This will get a ton of love and care from me. The chain is classy too. I was all pulling it out to check the time at the store today and it got some gawking.

Also! I got coloring books and crayons for the kids from Virgil as well. :)

joshofalltrades on
    There was another package but I'm not home to take pictures (have been out most of the day) if I get the chance I will post it in the morning :)

M.D. wrote: »
    There was another package but I'm not home to take pictures (have been out most of the day) if I get the chance I will post it in the morning :)

EEEEE!

OK, I think all my gifts are sent finally!

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Hey Saints, I know it's too late to officially sign up or anything, but I was hoping I'd be able to link to a blog that was put up for my nephew. His story was recently featured on 9 news. Long story short, he's autistic and legally blind, and likely to be going blinder. So, his family is collecting postcards from everywhere for him so that he'll have some memory of what things look like before his sight goes completely.

News story
    Facebook Link
    So That He Can See blog

So, if you happen to see a cool post card in a gas station or something and think of this post, it'd be hugely appreciated.