Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Buckwolfe's Unexpected Don't Expect Too Much Online Sketchbook

BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
I think the title is explanation enough. I'm just trying to get back into the habit of scanning what very little artwork, which is almost exclusively crappy little doodles and sketches, that I actually manage to produce. Hopefully scanning these tiny piles of shit will form as a regular habit. And maybe, just maybe, I'll actually give a shit enough to actually finishing a piece or two along the way.

But just to be on the safe side, probably don't expect to much.

mssb_skulls_01_by_buckwolfe-d5mv19g.jpg
mssb_skulls_02_by_buckwolfe-d5mv1d0.jpg
mssb_skulls_03_by_buckwolfe-d5mv1fp.jpg
mssb_demons_01_by_buckwolfe-d5mv00f.jpg
mssb_demons_02_by_buckwolfe-d5mv0em.jpg
ko_ri_demon_sketch_by_buckwolfe-d5mv083.jpg