Options

2013 Enforcer Apps now closed!

124»

• Options
    arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    Vapok wrote: »
    MarkJW wrote: »
    Gross. I was planning on wearing a shirt under the Enforcer shirt to keep it from getting rank through three days of volunteering. Does that work?

I recommend this for any attendee... Enforcer or not. Under Armor is highly recommended.

Will you go UnderArmor shopping with me Vapok? :winky:

I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • Options
    VapokVapok Just a Guy. BostonRegistered User regular
    arsonisfun wrote: »
    Vapok wrote: »
    MarkJW wrote: »
    Gross. I was planning on wearing a shirt under the Enforcer shirt to keep it from getting rank through three days of volunteering. Does that work?

I recommend this for any attendee... Enforcer or not. Under Armor is highly recommended.

Will you go UnderArmor shopping with me Vapok? :winky:

Only if we go ... here.

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
    Vapok
  • Options
    ArwenArwen Registered User new member
    OwO so happy.

• Options
    EnolamronEnolamron Registered User regular
    Have any of the new enforcers received the info after sending in your head shot yet? Just curious, I'm still waiting for the info.

• Options
    SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    Enolamron wrote: »
    Have any of the new enforcers received the info after sending in your head shot yet? Just curious, I'm still waiting for the info.

I got mine immediately. I don't know if it was an auto-response or just good timing, but the response came within a minute.

• Options
    Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    I wanna go UnderArmor shopping with Vapok and ArsonBro..... :-(

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Options
    Swae wrote: »

I got mine immediately. I don't know if it was an auto-response or just good timing, but the response came within a minute.

Odd, mine seems to have sent fine the 8th. Wonder if I should do a follow up email? I don't want to bug her if she is busy though, I'll wait a until this weekend before I try again.

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    Swae wrote: »

Odd, mine seems to have sent fine the 8th. Wonder if I should do a follow up email? I don't want to bug her if she is busy though, I'll wait a until this weekend before I try again.
    Don't worry, I'm sure it's on the way. I sent mine on the 8th as well, and while I've heard plenty of people say they heard back immediately (they probably replied immediately), I haven't heard anything either. Prob just been a busy week.

Anyways, Enforcing for the first time this year. Excited to give back to PAX! Also on a panel for the first time, so crossing of two PAX bucket list items.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    It can't hurt to follow up.

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    It can't hurt to follow up.
    I actually did follow up yesterday morning since it had been almost a week, but still no reply, so I'm not going to be a bother.

• Options
    It's been 11 days since I had sent in my email. I just sent in a follow-up email.

@Gundabad
    Have you heard back yet?

• Options
    It's been 11 days since I had sent in my email. I just sent in a follow-up email.

@Gundabad
    Have you heard back yet?
    Little late in replying here but yeah I did wind up hearing back, and my original email was indeed lost in the shuffle. All squared away last week.

• Options
    B for BusinessB for Business Registered User regular
    Can't wait to meet all the new [E] in a few weeks!

Xbox Live - Jaxon121906 10k
    PSN - B_for_Business
  • Options
    N
    Gundabad wrote: »
    Little late in replying here but yeah I did wind up hearing back, and my original email was indeed lost in the shuffle. All squared away last week.

That's cool, I never ended up hearing back, I sent three follow ups. Oh well, hope everyone has a great time.