Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[League of Legends] The most realistic MOBA out there.

19495969798100»

• FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    My new support rune page is no reds or blues, and gold everywhere else. I need more space to hold all my money.

• The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Registered User regular
    Sampsen wrote: »
    Who on earth told you that? EVERYONE wards, EVERYONE, and in S3 it's common that the map is lit up like a damn Christmas tree at the 3 minute mark.

That's the goal. It doesn't always happen, but yeah - everyone should be warding. The advantage it gives you is just insane.

Personally, if I'm jungling, i tend to dedicate time to warding both team's buffs- which can pay off hugely in either letting you ninja their buffs (Great if you're donating your buffs to teammates who need them badly), or ninja their jungler while he's trying to get said buffs.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them.
    3DS: Penguin: 3883 - 5570 - 4552
  • SampsenSampsen Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.