As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Our [chat] Is Up

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    you both reek like shit

we've all talked about it

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    typing "cool romantic gift ideas" into google

all the top choices are articles like, 10 cheap romantic gift ideas

and im all, I DONT WANT CHEAP I WANT EXPENSIVE MY WIFE HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL THIS YEAR

but no one wants to write that article i guess

how long ago did you guys meet?

um 11 years ago now

is she also a terrestrial member of the clade selachimorpha

no she is a porpoise

my parents did not approve. they said our love was doomed to fail.

but we showed them. we showed them alright.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Ain't nothing gross about decorating a lady's neck with your man cannon.

Tis a thing o' beauty, it is.

I just finished Bastion

I can't help but read this in the narrator's voice

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Interesting.

VCU's internal investigation has found that VCU did not illegally fire the volleyball coach because he is gay.

HOW CONVENIENT

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    KEBKEB Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    KEB wrote: »
    Ok, avoiding TMI but

I could get jewellery for oral sex?

I have been getting shitty ROI in that regard in my life then
    One of my gay buddies started handing out printed coupons good for a blowjob as a form of currency.

I really wish homosexuality were a choice, because that seems awesome, and given the choice, I would totally choose gayitude.

See I don't want oral sex to become an acceptable form of currency

Because, like, where would you draw the line? How do you decide how far is too far?
    Would I ever pay for anything ever again?

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Variable wrote: »
    you both reek like shit

we've all talked about it

BETRAYAL!

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

and im all, I DONT WANT CHEAP I WANT EXPENSIVE MY WIFE HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL THIS YEAR

um 11 years ago now

is she also a terrestrial member of the clade selachimorpha

no she is a porpoise

my parents did not approve. they said our love was doomed to fail.

but we showed them. we showed them alright.

you are lucky

30 years ago what you are doing is illegal

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    looking fly, you say

...another damn picture of arch with some sort of insect parts...

well played mister truck, well played

Gotta say, even with the flyhead, he's the most dapper man in Pullman.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

Life sized Robbie the Robot

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    So with my flight for California just a couple days away I got a weird phone call from my mother just now who insisted she had to call back again because of something going on "at the airport." My holiday plans are about to get fucking ruined, I feel. I am seizing up physically. Please god just let things go through as planned.

Take a chill pill. It's just been really breezy today.

I should've clarified, my mother (and stepfather) do not need to fly anywhere this year; they drive a freight truck and have the time allotted to have two weeks in California. If they're at an airport, something has gone tremendously wrong and all we're going to hear while at my grandmother's is how fucking wrong it is.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Also, why does a romantic gift have to be cool? Why can't it just be romantic? Are you showing her that she's the most important thing to you at the end of a sweet skateboard trick or at the landing ramp for a motorcycle jump? What the fuck does it being cool have to do with anything?

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Normally I'd tell you to create an experience. But you're out of damn time. So what kind of budget are we talking about here?

$500-$1000

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    browsing the tiffany & co website

i hear girls like shiny things rite

It's worked for me. And I was buying low end Tiffany's.
    my boss wouldn't let me leave work early for Katrina. (Jackson, MS). It came through as a strong Category 2. I drove home in weather I have never seen in my life, barely keeping my ford aerostar on the road, only to watch, maybe 15 minutes after I got home, an oak tree blow down on my house.

So yeah, fuck bosses with no comprehension of bad weather and employee safety.

Lud....why do you drive a mini-van?

I was a poor kid working at an ISP for $8.00 an hour? It was my college vehicle.

91 Ford Aerostar. Power Steering worked sometimes.

I had a friend with an Aeorstar. That shit was AWESOME.

My old roommate had an aerostar that had formerly been his mom's.

It had great bumperstickers like "cowboy butts drive me nuts" and a vanity plate that was an abbreviated form of I love Trace

as in Adkins.

Best van without sweet custom art.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Ok, avoiding TMI but

I could get jewellery for oral sex?

I have been getting shitty ROI in that regard in my life then
    One of my gay buddies started handing out printed coupons good for a blowjob as a form of currency.

I really wish homosexuality were a choice, because that seems awesome, and given the choice, I would totally choose gayitude.

See I don't want oral sex to become an acceptable form of currency

Because, like, where would you draw the line? How do you decide how far is too far?
    Would I ever pay for anything ever again?

Before this discussion continues, I feel like an exchange rate has to be established.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Also, why does a romantic gift have to be cool? Why can't it just be romantic? Are you showing her that she's the most important thing to you at the end of a sweet skateboard trick or at the landing ramp for a motorcycle jump? What the fuck does it being cool have to do with anything?

Chicks, man.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

um 11 years ago now

hmm

well i was thinking if you had access to a picture of you two right when you first started dating that would be a romantic gift that is also really, really good

like, give your lady a picture of you two when you were younger and one now in a double frame

that'd be pretty boss i think

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2012
    @Sir Landshark

I recommend a greasy Denny's receipt on which you have scrawled the word BUTTSEX?? in the last dregs of an empty fountain pen

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

Normally I'd tell you to create an experience. But you're out of damn time. So what kind of budget are we talking about here?

Disappointment is an experience.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    There is a commercial for this testosterone replacement that is applied under your arms like deodorant. At the end of the ad the guy rubbing this stuff on his pit becomes an animated image done all in orange tones, and a festive spray of cartoon something sprays out of his pit across the screen, all in orange.

And all I could think was "tubgirl brand deodorant"

the internet has ruined me.

I still remember as a wee lad the fun times of shock-imaging friends

Invite a dude over, pull up tubgirl, bring up another, less offensive image

"Yo come here for a sec"

"Oh hey cool" -- *click*

They just stare for a couple seconds, unable to comprehend the true nature of the visual attack on their eyes, and then jump back with a cry

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    None of that made any fucking sense.

Even if you read it start to finish, the whole series, it takes months and possibly years to work out exactly what the whole thing means to you.

There's no single interpretation of The Inivisbles.

its grant morrison, so theres always the question of how seriously you want to take his pretension

He does try a little too hard to be profound, but that doesn't make him a hack.

didnt say he was, but sometimes he is treated as though he cannot misfire

u mad

also the art is ugly as fuck

nice try at shadows bro

OH WAIT U DONT NO WAT A SHADOW IS

k0k0k0k0k0k0k0k9k9k9k9k9kkll0l0l0l0

dominated

ps jacob u smel

no

it is in fact u who smells

8]

8:I

8 : o

wat u say

919UOwT.png
  • Options

if it isn't cool it isn't worth anything

• Options
    @Sir Landshark

I recommend a greasy Denny's receipt on which you have scrawled the word BUTTSEX?? in the last dregs of an empty fountain pen

It'll look like "BUTTSE@*"

*that's the furious squiggle you draw when a pen runs out of ink

• Options

um 11 years ago now

hmm

well i was thinking if you had access to a picture of you two right when you first started dating that would be a romantic gift that is also really, really good

like, give your lady a picture of you two when you were younger and one now in a double frame

Unless she lost a limb or was horribly burned or something.

That could backfire.

If she was burned, I apologize for using the term "backfire".

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    lolProstitution

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

$500-$1000

Alright, there is some room to work with there. The quick and dirty option is a honeymoon cruise. Present it as a second honeymoon trip for the future. It's really better as an anniversary gift but you're out of time.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Ahhhhhhhhh its snowing!

• Options

um have u not seen what happens to a lady when she sees a rad 720

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Disappointment is an experience.

Man, you put that one right over the plate....

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    olol

y59vV.png

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    An alternate version, Yat Gaw Mein, is found in Baltimore and Philadelphia carry out restaurants. Yat Gaw Mein consists of thick wheat noodles (similar to udon) in a ketchup-based sauce or brown gravy, accompanied by thickly sliced onions and a hard-boiled egg.[3]. Meat, chicken, and seafood can be added, with some restaurants including the option of pig's feet[4]

why does everything philadelphia does have to sound so gross

goddamnit

sounds decent, you petulant swine

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    this is jacob and me right now

Sherlock---The-Reichenbac-007.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

Her panties literally explode.

• Options
    Landshark, what state are you in?

• Options

um 11 years ago now

hmm

she did that for us last xmas

WEVE BEEN TOGETHER TOO LONG IM ALL OUT OF IDEAS

oh snap, what if i get a new wife? boom problem solved! i can do all my gifts from the last 11 years all over again!

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    There is a commercial for this testosterone replacement that is applied under your arms like deodorant. At the end of the ad the guy rubbing this stuff on his pit becomes an animated image done all in orange tones, and a festive spray of cartoon something sprays out of his pit across the screen, all in orange.

And all I could think was "tubgirl brand deodorant"

the internet has ruined me.

I still remember as a wee lad the fun times of shock-imaging friends

Invite a dude over, pull up tubgirl, bring up another, less offensive image

"Yo come here for a sec"

"Oh hey cool" -- *click*

They just stare for a couple seconds, unable to comprehend the true nature of the visual attack on their eyes, and then jump back with a cry

And now you can get a goatse.cx email address.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I have to say that the comics writer as shaman thing is wearing on me.

The 90s hearing this, all sticking their hands in their pockets, kicking a tin can, and walking off glumly

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Her panties literally explode.

There are injuries... sometimes deaths. A mother loses her daughter. A boy becomes a man.

• Options
    Landshark, what state are you in?

Panic mostly.

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    I have to say that the comics writer as shaman thing is wearing on me.

The 90s hearing this, all sticking their hands in their pockets, kicking a tin can, and walking off glumly

Thankfully they had a lot of pouches to make sure their pockets are empty.

This discussion has been closed.