Options

Steam Steam: buy all video games

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    I would have thought kbam was preferable because a lot of it is point & click? I finished it with no troubles.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Boo Hiss
    I cannot use vaugely dirty phrases to slove puzzles in Scribblenaughts? My fleshy bever was not good enough to save the cat from the tree?

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Man I just noticed that the THQ bundle is going for 25. That is absolutely insane.

• Options
    It's the THQ fire sale!

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I just want the first Dawn of War series.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    It was 9.99 for the Dawn of war bundle

Now it's 14.99

Brainleech on
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Guys, help I think I have puzzles to solve. He who was known as Heavy Arms Jin has changed his name to throw us off the trail, and sent me Christmas Day giftings! A copy of Hoard, with a simple message, it states that I should have a Merry Xmas. This I understand, this is no puzzle.

These, on the other hand...GiftsFromError_001.jpg...are less intelligible.

Help me SE++, you're my only hope.
    For reference.

Star Wars: 1111100001000111101010101
    Dead Pixels: 010110100001

• Options
    So that is one of the people who asked to be my freind yesterday hmm

• Options
    Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    I doubt it has any relevance, but the code with Dead Pixels translates to "Z" in binary to text.

"Never Hit"
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Well the dead pixels one translates to Z, the star wars one is odd cause it has an extra character.

11111000 01000111 10101010 1

regardless if you toss it into a binary translator you get øGªz which as far as i can tell is gibberish. I dunno, it's too early to be thinking. I'm gonna eat breakfast.

edit: wait i've been putting it backwards. tossing the whole thing into a translator with the dead pixels bit first gets ZZ. Double Zeta gundam?

Lasbrook on
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Santa Claus gave me a cold.
    Now how am I supposed to play all these here games?
    URGH

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Endless Space is a tempting offer, but think I'm going to save my pennies to see if RPG maker goes on sale again.

• Options
    Weird, when I tried to translate either part, or both together, the thingy I was using for it told me it wasn't divisible by 8.

MAYBE THE Z'S ARE A CLUE TO HIS IDENTITY?!

Z..iplock??!?!

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Brainleech wrote: »
    It's the THQ fire sale!

No, it's the "lets see if we can raise enough for one last office pizza party and a cab rode home" sale. :(

Shadowhope on
    Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    It's the THQ fire sale!

No, it's the "lets see if we can raise enough for one last office pizza party and a cab rode home" sale. :(

I saw on the News that Steam's sale on the 20th sold 10,000+ units of the bundle and thier stock had shot up because of it

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    If it translates to ZZ then the answer is clearly that Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top is buying us all Steam gifts.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    el_vicio wrote: »

Oooooooh

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I've never noticed because I've never bought from Amazon before: Does it just give you a code after purchase that I can plug into Steam or what?

godmode on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    godmode wrote: »
    el_vicio wrote: »

Oooooooh

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I've never noticed because I've never bought from Amazon before: Does it just give you a code after purchase that I can plug into Steam or what?

I think it says that in the product description for that game, yeah.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I really want Xcom but I think I want it for Xbox instead of PC.

• Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    i got a computer which can play steam games now! I don't know what to get.

steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    i got a computer which can play steam games now! I don't know what to get.

Everything.

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    My last game of Endless Space I was playing as the Sophons. I lost to the United Empire 170 turns in because they apparently built the game winning Wonder. I had no idea that was happening. A little irritated about that. I'm pretty sure every other 4x game sets off a giant warning when someone starts builiding the Wonder Victory.

captaink on
  • Options
    The Gray Davis on steam (who gave me his forumer name I believe but I can't apparently re-open the gift message) gifted me Endless Space! Against my wishes for no gifts no less. The punishment for this crime is...
    My endless gratitude. Dude seriously, you are awesome. Thank you so much, for reals. <3

• Options
    Maybe I should get Endless Space. I do love me some 4x...

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    @el_vicio gifted me a copy of Awesomenauts and is also a wonderful human being. Thank you!

• Options
    Well I got a gift!
    The Tomb raider collection! and the message of
    Brainleech,

01010011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 0110010

Or what I think it means Syh?
    Sadly I do not have a way to take screen shots

• Options
    So for Endless Space vets

is there any downside to letting the computer automatically load out your warships? Doing it manually is my absolute least favorite aspect of the game, but if the AI really sucks at it then its worth doing.

• Options
    Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Weird, when I tried to translate either part, or both together, the thingy I was using for it told me it wasn't divisible by 8.

Z..iplock??!?!

Oh, I don't know about that. I did the shorter one in my sleep addled head/paper.

"Never Hit"
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Hmm Error_001 just told me to die

I didn't get any cool binary message to decode.

I haven't decided if i'm disappointed by this yet...

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    OK, if the last 4X game I've played is MoO 2 then what would be the best recommended out there?

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    I wish a person would fucking wake up and see the gifts i got them :|

• Options
    Civilization 5 is really excellent, especially (though I can't personally attest) if you get it with Gods and Kings.

I'd say it's pound for pound better than Endless Space, but if you're really hankering for a space 4x then get Endless. They're both quality games.

• Options
    Fyndir wrote: »

Z..iplock??!?!

Oh, I don't know about that. I did the shorter one in my sleep addled head/paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

• Options
    I have Civ 5 with G&K. I guess I was thinking specifically Space 4x

• Options
    Then yes Endless Space.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I think that's the first time I've seen a flash sale at 25%.

I mean, what's the point?

Edit: Oh, they hadn't added the actual flash sale price yet. 50%, alright.

David_T on
    13iepvv6o8ip.png
  • Options
    Nothing is 25%

sometimes you need to refresh to see the proper percentage

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Nothing is 25%

Football manager 2012 is -25% or $29.99

maybe its you that needs the refreshing

• Options
    tugga wrote: »
    Nothing is 25%

Football manager 2012 is -25% or $29.99

maybe its you that needs the refreshing

I'm seeing 50% or $19.99

This discussion has been closed.