As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

merry [chat]

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    So I started a new playthrough of FFVII in hospital. Should I continue that, or give into my desire to play System/BioShock?

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    man, I love Farscape
    Ah, screw it. But I am not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Buck, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.

System Shock (2) is among the best games ever made. Play that.

Bioshock is on the short list of games I hate for what are mostly irrational reasons.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Argh, so walked past a taxi in the rain and took it, but it turns out there are two places with the same address in the same borough and since I'd been to neither or knew the postcode we went to the wrong one

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Anyone want to do some Portal 2 Co-Op?

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    The PS Vita is so sexy!

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    So I started a new playthrough of FFVII in hospital. Should I continue that, or give into my desire to play System/BioShock?

My vote goes for ffvii. I may just do the same if I can pull myself away from theme hospital.

8D0KZ.png

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    The PS Vita is so sexy!

I'm holding out for it to be jailbroken for all the delicious homebrew.

http://imgur.com/gallery/1izHo

I don't know how to describe this. I'm going with "red carpet movie posters"

Part of me really wants a Vita, but it has the NOGAEMS problem that my PSN library can only partly overcome. The only game I want for it would be AssLib at the moment.

Part of me really wants a Vita, but it has the NOGAEMS problem that my PSN library can only partly overcome. The only game I want for it would be AssLib at the moment.

no persona?

no persona?

I've never really crossed paths with the Persona series before.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »

Bioshock is on the short list of games I hate for what are mostly irrational reasons.

made by irrational games so it makes sense

obF2Wuw.png

no persona?

I've never really crossed paths with the Persona series before.

well you can get all 4 of them on PSN

Wow Dynasty Warriors looks really impressive, just like the current gen versions

• AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular

That's funny because the developer is Irrational Games

edited December 2012
    ...and beated :)

I am somewhat astonished that two people picked up on that unintentional pun.

Tamin on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    I'm astonished I'm slow because I doublechecked with Wiki. -_-

Damn you surrealitycheck

I mean, technically it was 2K Games Boston. I don't know if the IG brand was used in BS at all.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Argh, so walked past a taxi in the rain and took it, but it turns out there are two places with the same address in the same borough and since I'd been to neither or knew the postcode we went to the wrong one

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Aldo wrote: »
    I'm astonished I'm slow because I doublechecked with Wiki. -_-

Damn you surrealitycheck

internets_classic.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Alone on Xmas, a drunkening is in order!

Oh brilliant
    Privateer 3: The Drunkening

the thing that irritates me about people complaining about merry christmas is that if a hindu came up to me and said merry diwali id be like FUCK YEAH HINDU BRO and then wed high five

obF2Wuw.png
    the thing that irritates me about people complaining about merry christmas is that if a hindu came up to me and said merry diwali id be like FUCK YEAH HINDU BRO and then wed high five

Fuck yeah!, Shoutouts to Kwanza Bot!

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Good morrow. Hail and well met, elves and hobbits. How does this fine day find you?

Gonna play some Starfox this morning

Food smells good. I think I shall be insulating extra hard before dinner.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I don't feel very christmasy at the moment.

Dunadan019 wrote: »

:( *Hug*

take 12 ccs of eggnog, stat

Then hug a loved one and smell a fir tree, and let me know if that doesn't work.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Neither do I. The disadvantages of living on another continent than your family.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    We didn't celebrate Christmas this year and i sorta miss it, even if last year, it was just between me, my mom, my sister and her boyfriend... it was still fun.

21stCentury on
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bogart, is the Iron Man minifig wearing a helmet, or does that piece just replace his head?

Helmet.

Haps, the ships are unpainted. Federation ships are grey and Klingons are British Racing Green.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular

take 12 ccs of eggnog, stat

Then hug a loved one and smell a fir tree, and let me know if that doesn't work.

maybe its because I'm lacking all 3 of those things at the moment...

you know what, I think this is the first year in my entire life that I haven't woken up in my mothers house or in a family members house on xmas.

it just feels like tuesday.

edited December 2012
    ack! Bogart: that's awesome

Dunadan: decidedly not awesome. :( Can you skype with them, or is there enough of a time difference to make that impractical?

Tamin on
    Watching Jason and the Argonauts.

I fucking love Nigel Green as Hercules in this. Usually playing a quintessentially British Sergeant Major, he's a big, bearded roister-doisterer in this and he's obviously loving it.

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I drank sooo much wine last night.

But it was wine so I didn't even get tipsy. Unfortunate.

I don't know how ladies do it.

edited December 2012
    Now Doctor Who is getting stressed by some winged bitches. Never fear, Doctor. Jason will fuck their shit up but good.

Bogart on
This discussion has been closed.