As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PA: Gamers vs Evil] It's time for the Sorcelator. It's time for the Sorcelator.

2»

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    I am still having the loading issues (mainly on my iPad mini). Anyone else? It just takes forever (maybe like 15 seconds) to load between games. Very annoying waiting for the "next game" button to appear and then waiting for the load. I emailed Play Dek with no response yet.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • GuibsGuibs Weekend Warrior Somewhere up North.Registered User regular
    Amazing Playdek sales indeed this weekend.

I strongly encourage you guys to also check Ascension and Summoner Wars. I LOVE summoner wars and ended up buying the real game and more cards (factions) to play with my kids.

jswidget.php?username=Guibs&numitems=10&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
    PSN: Guibs25 | XboxLive: Guibs | Steam: Guibsx | Twitch: Guibsx
  • Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Glad I've gotten used to iOS promotions to guess this wasn't far off, though truth be told I kept forgetting to buy it earlier.

Bought now.

Professor Snugglesworth on
    Good job. You won't regret this purchase.

To anyone creating games, I highly recommend using the asynchronous option. You get to finish out your whole turn that way. I find it more convenient than waiting for everyone to pick a card to discard or block an attack.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    No love for Android again eh?

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
    No love for Android again eh?

Said every Android user ever.

Go buy the physical game if you want to play. ;)

The games where some of you dropped, did you hit forfeit instead of quit by mistake? Or do you guys not play your turn in time? I set the time per turn to three days. I figured that was enough time.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Drunk_caterpillarDrunk_caterpillar Registered User regular
    Game Centre ID: Drunk_Caterpillar

I'll be honest; I don't think I've ever actually played any multiplayer so far on my iSO device. Just can't think of any really great multiplayer experiences I'm a fan of on iOS. Anyone have any suggestions?

Game Centre ID: Drunk_Caterpillar

I'll be honest; I don't think I've ever actually played any multiplayer so far on my iSO device. Just can't think of any really great multiplayer experiences I'm a fan of on iOS. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'll add you to the OP.

As for multiplayer games, I personally suggest:

Hero Academy (free)
    Writer Rumble (I think $0.99, although doesn't seem many people are online, but you can do VS against friends)
    Home Run Battle 2 (hit the damn ball. play against people online and you see an in-game screen of them playing)

Check out the iOS thread for more suggestions.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Drunk_caterpillarDrunk_caterpillar Registered User regular
    Oh fuck, I feel dumb. I read this whole thing so fast I thought this was a new iOS thread and everyone was just talking about the game because of a sale. I'll just let myself out... :|

That's fine. I changed the title to hopefully not confuse others.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • youeffedyoueffed Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    username: reaibn (youeffed)

I recognize some of you from my hideous beatings I have received. I am getting "better".

Side note: a chat function would be aces
    Side note #2: the subject of this thread makes me laugh every time I think about it

youeffed on
    Chat function is 100% needed. I have been playing a random called BurritoRepulsa and our games have gone back and forth. I want to talk smack!

Adding you to to OP. I saw our game and your iOS name is similar to another PA forum member. I thought they changed their name. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • cabbie98cabbie98 Registered User regular
    Is anyone in this thread going to East? It might be fun to play the game in person if anyone is interested. I first played it with my brother at Prime last year and had a great time.

WiiU: cabbie98
    3DS FC: 4382-1976-1645
    Pin Pals Digital Lanyard
    I'll be at east. I'll be with 3 others and will more than likely bring this and the expansion.

I am assuming Cryptzoic will have another tournament this year. Well, I am hoping they do. If so, I recommend everyone play. Well, maybe not since I want to win. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    When me and my bros played this, we didn't use the Randomizer.

When we were learning the game, we stuck by the tutorial set up so much and were unwilling to budge that we ended up exclusively setting up the board with different cards, but matching the tutorial board. In other words it was always with an incremental green, red, and gold row. This also means we never needed Merch or Fleshreaper.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • youeffedyoueffed Registered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Chat function is 100% needed. I have been playing a random called BurritoRepulsa and our games have gone back and forth. I want to talk smack!

Adding you to to OP. I saw our game and your iOS name is similar to another PA forum member. I thought they changed their name. Haha.

Ahh yes I have quite enjoyed our games. Thank you. I will send you a friend request when I remember.

Earlier in the week I had 4 pages of games. Came back one day and was down to 2 (if that). I really don't think I went the 3 day max and forfeited. I typically play this every day, whether it is one move or multiple.

If I had a 1v1 game with any of you, feel free to restart it. Or start a 4 person game or whatever.

I still have yet to get tired of this game.

I think it was Chucksteak and myself. We both tied with 54 points but it said winner next to his name. I was so sad. I am pretty sure there is a tie breaker of some sort (maybe how many boss loots you have). Bastard! I knew I should've bought one of those last two Cardboard Tube Samurais.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • JombalayaJombalaya Registered User regular
    I don't if this is the right place to ask this, but are there any deck building games I can buy on 360 or PS3? It's hard for me to get a group together to play the tabeltop version and I don't have an iPhone.

Also, fuck Head Crabs. That shit is annoying.