As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Diamond Club [MiniPhalla]: DAY 6 -- Death On The Flop

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »
    I chatted up premium quite a bit yesterday, and he seemed pretty secretive and paranoid. I kind of think this is a product of talking to a bunch of people and having the joker, but if he'd been mafia I guess I would've expected an additional person to die in the night, via joker, assuming it does what he says it does. (this assumes the death last night was the mafia's standard kill)

There is a very good chance the the Joker is in the deck tonight, based on my soft networking. Tomorrow when someone gets it, they can confirm what it does.

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Invictus, you and I are very similar players, from what I've seen. Analytical, way better at being mafia than being village, not so great at ferreting out lies. I'm not sure if it's happened much to you, but I tend to have the best working relationships with people who are lying to my face.

So Kilnaga then.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'm thinking Stever777 for second. The jokesy-ness stands out.

• Options
    I've had a pretty busy day today, so haven't cast a vote yet. Of the current wagons, I find Typhus to be the least silly vote.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Of Kilnaga and Typhus, I'd rather Typhus

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Tonight, Saber has delicious desserts

• Options

Jealous

• Options

I am ordering a pizza later. It's not a desert pizza, but delicious is still applicable.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I heated up one of those big lasagnas. I want to buy the stuff to make some chicken alfredo fettuccine

• Options
    CesareB wrote: »

Jealous

I'd save you a slice Cesare.

But I'm afraid it might get cold.

Also, TRV and I totally scripted that conversation ^5

• Options
    MAN SHUT UP GOD

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Are people willing to share any of their reasoning for this spurt of votes in the last page?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Day 2 usually only has a little better reasoning than day 1
    People are voting mostly based on gut and anything they might have found based on soft networking, since the vote record isn't very useful yet.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    I'm gonna throw my card through your throat.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    premium wrote: »
    People are voting mostly based on gut and anything they might have found based on soft networking, since the vote record isn't very useful yet.

They're also voted based on people they work with consistently, since soft networking is a big part of this game. It seems as though Kilnaga has a bigger soft network than Typhus.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Invictus

for making a large post that had no real info and gave me the "trying to appear helpful so I don't get pegged for mafia" vibe

• Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »

They're also voted based on people they work with consistently, since soft networking is a big part of this game. It seems as though Kilnaga has a bigger soft network than Typhus.
    This basically, I'm not one much for soft-networking so without much else to go on I'm as good of a potential wagon as anyone else to the majority of people. Lame since I got day-one'd in the main but eh, that shit happens, just ask Kime and plenty of others. I'd try to make some case in my defense but it's day two, fuck if I have anything better to offer than "I'm a villager and it'd be a waste of the vote to kill me" which isn't very much of an argument. It's true, but unverifiable and not particularly moving

• Options

*Vote not guaranteed to change before vote close

The older you get the more adorable you become.

• Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    Vote close in 13 minutes. Results will be super-late, playing Merchant of Venus.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    Without anything else to go on, I vote Baidol] as my pick of all the people who I don't think are not mafia, for basically the same random reasons I had yesterday.

• Options
    that's Baidol

• Options
    MacallanMacallan Registered User regular
    I've been pretty busy with real life all day, but I'm still content with my Egos vote from earlier. We'll share that special feeling for a little while longer. :winky:
    Also omg day 2, I don't have any better info sources than my gut at the moment. And my gut is mostly preoccupied with delicious panettone.

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    DAY 2 - 23 Players
    (7) Typhus733 - Mill, Kilnaga, OminousLozenge, Mikey CTS, premium, SaberOverEasy, jdarksun
    (3) Kilnaga - stever777, Smasher, CesareB
    (2) stever777 - TheRoadVirus, Egos
    (2) Mill - Baidol, Typhus733
    (1) blahmcblah - Lucedes
    (1) CesareB - blahmcblah
    (1) Egos - Macallan
    (1) Lucedes - The Anonymous
    (1) Invictus - ObiFett
    (1) Baidol - Invictus

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    Bandwagon is suspicious. Those not voting on bandwagon are also suspicious. Only trustworthy person is typhus

• Options
    So, am I getting killed tonight &, if so, by whom?

• Options
    Well, I gave TRV my heart tonight. <3

Unfortunately, with the cards other people gave him, he should be dying...

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    KetBra should meet a similar fate.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Bandwagon is suspicious. Those not voting on bandwagon are also suspicious. Only trustworthy person is typhus

Then he turns up red and you are trustworthy for saying something so moronic.

• Options
    I don't see votes for SLyM, Smoove, or KetBra. Can someone show them to me?

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    I don't see votes for SLyM, Smoove, or KetBra. Can someone show them to me?

I don't believe they exist.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    oh hey shit I got distracted playing LoL

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    MacallanMacallan Registered User regular
    League o'mafia Legends?

• Options
    DAY 2 RESULTS

THE DEAD
    Typhus733 -- Flushed
    Premium -- Sitting this one out
    KetBra -- Trumped
    stever777, CHEATER -- Trumped
    TheRoadVirus -- Trumped

THE INACTIVE
    Smoove Operator
    @SLyM, @Mill, and @KetBra are on notice.

Results PMs going out now.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    OooooOOOooo
    I asked nicely about this!
    OooooOoooo

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not liking any of the current votes because I don't have anything good to go on in regards to the people be listing. I know I'm not mafia, don't know about the other people, but I don't have anything that makes me suspicious of them either. Sadly, I can't really think of anyone that comes to mind as mafia.

So I have to vote, I'll pick someone that is a relative unknown for me since I'm not talking to them privately and they aren't saying much in the thread. I'll put a vote down on Typhus for now.

@Gandalf_the_Crazed

• Options
    KetBra is both dead and on notice?

What devilry is this?

• Options

What devilry is this?

Musta been dealt the Schrodinger's Cat role.

• Options

What devilry is this?

Musta been dealt the Schrodinger's Cat role.

This would be an awesome role. "You have the ability to be both alive and dead as long as nobody interacts with you (by using a power on you, I suppose?)."

• Options
    Yeah, I'm not liking any of the current votes because I don't have anything good to go on in regards to the people be listing. I know I'm not mafia, don't know about the other people, but I don't have anything that makes me suspicious of them either. Sadly, I can't really think of anyone that comes to mind as mafia.

So I have to vote, I'll pick someone that is a relative unknown for me since I'm not talking to them privately and they aren't saying much in the thread. I'll put a vote down on Typhus for now.

@Gandalf_the_Crazed

Noted. Sorry about that.

What devilry is this?

This devilry is what comes of not marking the dead off your sheet before writing the Inactives down.

Results PMs are out, I think. Let me know if you didn't get something you expected.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg