Options

[Mini-Phalla] Phalla Royale - Day 7 - Gedo High School Victory!

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    If we pick a rival, will they know we picked them as a rival also? :winky:

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    So...

Is there an informed minority we are trying to eliminate?
    premium wrote: »
    In the dedicated student description it mentions 'other traitors'.
    I assumed those would be the mafias.

Reading the OP... sounds like mafia to me!

For some reason, I missed a section of text. It's now added.

5) Win Conditions - As a Dedicated Student, your win condition is to be the last team standing or escape the island by the end of day 7. You will be notified of your team during Day 1. The game ends after day 7 has resolved and if you and your team are the last ones alive, you will win. The game will not end if any lone wolves are amongst the living, unless there is only 1 lone wolf left alive at the end. Beware when trying to escape, any lone wolves with you may get you killed instead of off the island!

As a Lover, you also win with the above conditions as well as the fact that you may count yourself as a teammate of your lover's school and your lover counts as your school.

As a Lone Wolf, your object is to simply be the last one standing or you may escape. If you escape with other players, will you kill them all in the attempt, allowing yourself a solo escape. However, if you and the other lone wolf both try to escape together, you will kill each other before you kill any of the students.

There is no mafia in the game per se, your team is trying to kill all other teams or escape the island.

• Options
    If we pick a rival, will they know we picked them as a rival also? :winky:

Nope.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    oh hell why not

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Must you leave the island with your whole team, or can you leave by yourself?

Clarification on day 7: I read the rules as saying that the last surviving team must survive to day 7 in order to win. Is that right? Or is it that all surviving teams on day 7 win?

What is important about day 7? is it that you can't escape after day 7?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Sorry for fueling the confusion: I was just accusing premium of being mafia for actually reading the OP. Reading is a super Mafia play.

But those clarifications are handy!

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    The previous one I played was fun, so I'm sure this one will be too!

• Options
    Invictus wrote: »
    Must you leave the island with your whole team, or can you leave by yourself?

Clarification on day 7: I read the rules as saying that the last surviving team must survive to day 7 in order to win. Is that right? Or is it that all surviving teams on day 7 win?

What is important about day 7? is it that you can't escape after day 7?

By staying true to the Battle Royale game, if win conditions are not met by the end of Day 7, all remaining players are killed. Day 7 is also the maximum amount of days a mini can run, total coincidence.

The game ends when all players are dead or have met their win conditions. When you escape, that's a win condition. If you remain until the end of the game, you must be the final team left alive with no lone wolves. The game can end prior to day 7.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I'm game, but since I'm in a game currently feel free to bump anyone who isn't playing in a phalla ahead of me should space become an issue.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Oh, Battle Royale.

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    Hmm. In that case, who wants to be my lover with Sworn Vengeance?

I promise not make you a rival and kill you on day 1.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    sign

if there is still room

@ARDOR ! yay

• Options
    Think we have room for 9 more. I should be around again tonight.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Haven't read the dump of an OP yet but sign up

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular

Maybe my team will not consist of 2 selfish lovers and a lone wolf this time.

In terms of teams + lovers can a team of 4 + the lover of one team member all 5 win at the end of day 7? Just wondering.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Ardor wrote: »
    So...

5) Win Conditions - As a Dedicated Student, your win condition is to be the last team standing or escape the island by the end of day 7. You will be notified of your team during Day 1. The game ends after day 7 has resolved and if you and your team are the last ones alive, you will win. The game will not end if any lone wolves are amongst the living, unless there is only 1 lone wolf left alive at the end. Beware when trying to escape, any lone wolves with you may get you killed instead of off the island!

As a Lover, you also win with the above conditions as well as the fact that you may count yourself as a teammate of your lover's school and your lover counts as your school.

As a Lone Wolf, your object is to simply be the last one standing or you may escape. If you escape with other players, will you kill them all in the attempt, allowing yourself a solo escape. However, if you and the other lone wolf both try to escape together, you will kill each other before you kill any of the students.

There is no mafia in the game per se, your team is trying to kill all other teams or escape the island.

So pure faction game? hm

• Options
    So...

So pure faction game? hm

Nope, there are SKs in the mix too!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Sure, why not?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Ardor!

• Options
    Some of those lover traits are pretty awesome.

• Options
    Some of those lover traits are pretty awesome.

I know... :winky:

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    So...

So pure faction game? hm

Calling this a phalla is hurting my brain. Like I'm relatively positive that if I made this game and called it a phalla that Spout and Infidel would simultaneously post about informed minority and stuff.

• Options
    So...

So pure faction game? hm

Calling this a phalla is hurting my brain. Like I'm relatively positive that if I made this game and called it a phalla that Spout and Infidel would simultaneously post about informed minority and stuff.

There is an informed minority... like 6 of them!

Just put this in the experimental category and your there (even though it has been done twice before with a similar system).

It's not really mafia but closer to PHA/LLA.

But I digress, what kind of Lone Wolves do you think we will get?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    ah fuggit

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    @I needed a name to post. I look forward to your rp

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    So...

So pure faction game? hm

There is an informed minority... like 6 of them!

Just put this in the experimental category and your there (even though it has been done twice before with a similar system).

It's not really mafia but closer to PHA/LLA.

But I digress, what kind of Lone Wolves do you think we will get?

The other thing is this game we are told straight-up what's going on and can make our decision to play or not accordingly.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Phalla Royale is from a time before we acknowledged and broke off "not-a-phalla" games. But this is a fine game nonetheless! And probably remains a phalla purely on tradition at this point.

(PHA/LLA the phalla was a straight mafia phalla. PHA/LLA the not-a-phalla was factionish/similar to this. ... PHALLA!)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    PHALLAAAAAA!!!

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Helloooooooooo Ladies

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Ardor's Phalla Royale is arguably responsible for the existence of miniphallas at all.

In fact, if I remember my mental processes at the time it is directly responsible.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    @I needed a name to post. I look forward to your rp

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI (´∀`)♡

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I think one more player and that'll do it. I'll have to create a map once I finish cooking dinner here and then we can get started. There will be a Day 0. During Day 0, you find out if you are a lone wolf or not (provided you asked) and what school you are a part of. You will not find out who else is on your team from me until Day 1 begins. You then PM me your choices for student or lover, what ability you want, and who you want your rival to be, if you want one. The map will be provided and I'll also ask that you provide me your starting location.

Once Day 1 begins, then the game starts and you will be notified of who else is on your team.

• Options
    but i dont play well with others.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Infidel wrote: »
    Phalla Royale is from a time before we acknowledged and broke off "not-a-phalla" games. But this is a fine game nonetheless! And probably remains a phalla purely on tradition at this point.

(PHA/LLA the phalla was a straight mafia phalla. PHA/LLA the not-a-phalla was factionish/similar to this. ... PHALLA!)

@INFIDEL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJSxfuHswmk

+

P H A / L L A • W A R S
    Personalized Holographic Avatar / Laplacian Lattice Architecture

Egos on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    I think one more player and that'll do it.

Is this my cue?

• Options
    I'll send out PMs shortly. Also, feel free to ask clarification questions. I have no hidden rules to the game, the only information you won't get fully, is related to escaping.

• Options
    How do I escape?

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    How do I escape?
    1. Find a gun.
    2. Aim for your head.
    3. Pull the trigger.

• Options
    What if I miss?