Options

[Mini-Phalla] Phalla Royale - Day 7 - Gedo High School Victory!

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    I'll work with Mill and B:L to determine what happens next. Ideally I'd like to let the game move forward because we can run this again after it finishes when a mini spot is open and I can always request more than 30 spots for a mini.

• Options
    Clarification:

A Lover pair can win with either school the pair is a part of.

Example, MrBlarney and I are lovers. MrB is a part of High School A, while I'm a part of High School B. In essence, MrB and I and a part of both High School A and High School B. So if the last team standing is High School A and me, the game will end provided no lone wolves are alive. The same result occurs if the last team standing is High School B and MrB.

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    B:L/Mill, don't let me push ya out of a game you guys signed up to fair and square! That would make me very sad :[

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    B:L/Mill, don't let me push ya out of a game you guys signed up to fair and square! That would make me very sad :[

@Gumpy, let me make you an offer. Take my spot, this weekend is going to way busier than I thought and I always have horrible luck in Royal games. I'd trust things in your cold metallic hands more than mine.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Everyone give Gumpy your spot.
    Gumpy vs Gumpy free for all.

• Options
    I'll leave it for Ardor to decide what goes down

And bashfully apologise for causing this hullabaloo!

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    @Gumpy you are truly the prettiest princess today

• Options
    Ok. Gumpy will replace DevoutlyApathetic.

You're a good sport DA and the others for offering up your spots. I'll alert you when I run another one if you're interested.

• Options
    Hello everyone

I believe that the Brass Knuckles are the most metal my hands will get

Please can someone find them for me

• Options
    I'm heading to bed shortly, I'm still missing responses from about 4 players. When everyone has given me their starting information, I'll start Day 1 and we'll go from there!

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Hello everyone

I believe that the Brass Knuckles are the most metal my hands will get

Please can someone find them for me

If I get some I'll trade you for a shotgun! Fair trade right?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i sent my stuff in, i don't know about the rest of you

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    All right, fess up. Which of you are being mega-lazy?

• Options
    because i mean there's still time to pick a rival and if you're not gonna defend yourself...

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    my stuff's been in for at least ten hours now

• Options
    Ok, got everything in now. I'll prepare the day 1 narration and send out pms within the next 30 minutes.

• Options
    Day 1 - What's Happening?

As you catch your breath, you take note of your surroundings and try to figure out what to do. This isn't a time to panic just yet.

As you gather your thoughts, you think back to the class room, the boat and bus trips and who you heard get their names called. You remember who your classmates are in the game!

As you remember the names, you hear a sound of Kitano's voice coming from several directions at once.

"Good morning Students!

I'm sorry to let you know that DevoutlyApathetic was just not up for this years' game. His head on is display outside of the school. To be fair though, since this kind of thing is against the rules, I have replaced him with Gumpy.

You have 7 days to be the only school remaining on the island. I will also be closing at least 2 zones per night depending on how many casualties there are each night.

Do not disappoint me students! Get out there and make your school proud!"

Starting today, you will be asked for 3 optional votes.

1) Vote for Marking – Vote someone to be marked for elimination by voting for them in bold red.
    The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be marked for elimination by the other players: the player that eliminated the marked player will win a random item as a reward. In the case of multiple players simultaneously taking the bounty, the reward will randomly go to one of the players. If there is a tie in the vote, multiple players may be marked. This is subject to change if Ardor is not pleased with the daily results.

2) Vote for Zone Closure – Vote for zones on the facility to be closed be voting for them in bold dodgerblue.
    The zones with the most votes will be shut down the following day, and no travel will be allowed in those zones for the rest of the game. Moving into a closed zone will result in death! Be sure to move if the zone you’re in is about to close. The number of zones that close each night is dependent on the number of players remaining, usually one or two each night. This is subject to change if Ardor is not pleased with the daily results.

3) Vote for Reward – Vote for a player be awarded a bonus item in bold limegreen.
    The player with the most votes will have a reward item given to them. Only one package will be given on any given night. A tie can result in no bonus or a RNG deciding who gets it. This is subject to change if Ardor is not pleased with the daily results. If the player who gets the most lime votes ends up dead, the item acts as if it was on them and will be split amongst the spoils.

Each day, you are allowed 1 action and 1 move action. Please refer to the OP. I will answer clarifications as well.

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    This little piggy went shopping.

This little piggy went to the market.

This little piggy says B:L 3:16 is gonna open up a can of whoopass on that !CaptainPlanet82 S.O.B.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    All PMs are out. Please let me know if I missed anything.

If everyone gets orders in, the day will end Tonight (Sunday, January 6th) and 10PM CST. If not, we'll go one extra period

• Options
    It's a mini, which means B:L could be evil!

• Options
    The OP has been updated to add one more Move Action.

Follow [Player] - If you wish to follow a player for your move action, you can do so.

Everyone starts at full hps. I will start giving out HP totals tomorrow. Otherwise, please refer to the OP with your HP total. IF you have questions, please ask or PM me and I will respond.

I'm going to bed here, so I'll be back in the morning to answer questions.

• Options
    (。・ω・)ノ゙

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Clarification

While it might be misleading and I apologize, the red votes will mark someone for elimination. This means, when that player dies, the killer will get an item from Kitano. If multiple player kill the marked player, one of them randomly gets a reward. The reward is a random item.

• Options
    when would The_Anonymous not sign up to be a crazed, relentless murderer?

• Options
    also Lucedes needs a new pair of shoes. Metaphorically. In a literal sense, like an uzi or an assault rifle or something would be nice.

• Options
    Lucedes wrote: »
    when would The_Anonymous not sign up to be a crazed, relentless murderer?
    I'm not crazed!

• Options
    oh! my apologies.

a sane, genteel relentless murderer.

• Options
    blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    People voting items for themselves is too self serving and we will get no where.

I will still vote for BL since he was first to raise his hand like a goon.

As for areas, let's get rid of the Canyon first.

I will also mark BL because of reasons.

blaze_zero on
  • Options
    You have [8] new texts.

INANTP-chan
    ( ̄ω ̄;)

INANTP-chan
    not if i get u first!!! (n˘v˘•)¬

INANTP-chan
    r u goin 2 kil me sempai?

INANTP-chan
    oh r u on islnad 2

INANTP-chan
    y rn't u rplying sempai o(╥﹏╥)o

INANTP-chan
    sempaiiii

INANTP-chan
    sempai

INANTP-chan
    i was rite!!!! ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    It's a mini, which means B:L could be evil!

what

The Bexas:Lattlesnake is Never Evil. Do I have to remind you by stomping a mudole in your ass?

• Options
    INANTP.

also, canyons are bad. who enjoys explosives? no one, that's who.

• Options
    ( ≧Д≦)

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    blaze_zero wrote: »
    I will also mark BL because of reasons.

What's that you got hidden there? Looks like a little poison vial, or maybe a switchblade?

You think that'll stop me, boy? You're starting to piss me off, and you wouldn't like me when I'm pissed off.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Need to consider my options for the red vote. For now, I'll put in a vote for the B:L he was willing to sit out for Gumpy and I was willing to sit out so both can play. So since I didn't end up sitting this out, I'll see if I can give him a shot at some loot day one.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    lucedes
    grassyfield
    b:l

• Options
    OHOHO

no diplomacy for you, eh obifett?

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    OHOHO

no diplomacy for you, eh obifett?

That was a warning shot to hopefully jumpstart diplomatic talks.

;)

• Options
    it worked!

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    If you do not like explosives then I am guessing the village is also a good place to remove.

I think splash is too weak a move so lets get Lucedes another item.

Still open to a red vote. How is everyone doing this morning?

Looks like Kitano is already breaking his own rules so this can not be fun.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    ok
    what do i do?

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1