Options

[Mini-Phalla] Phalla Royale - Day 7 - Gedo High School Victory!

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Mill
    Ruins

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Rude

Yeah, who the hell murders a robot who clawed his way tooth and nail with his rusty metal hands, on day 1?

Oh that's right, !Baidol would. Let's string up the sonovabitch.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    what happens if a zone gets completely cut off from closings? can you still move out of it in some way?

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Hmmm...

CaptainPlanet82

Canyon

and of course Locus

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    Mikey CTS

Canyons

The Anonymous

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    what happens if a zone gets completely cut off from closings? can you still move out of it in some way?

You cannot move through closed zones.

• Options
    I would laugh so hard if the lone wolves ended up the only two people left, but unable to kill each other because of zone closures.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    hey dudes the blue vote is optional

how about we just don't blue vote.

shutting down zones doesn't help anyone, and no one wants to be shunted off into a huge clusterfuck, it's just not of strategic use to any team.

And at the rate it is happening, we'll fuck everyone over in just a couple of nights. There are still 27 players left.

Langly on
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    OminousLozenge

jdarksun

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    I am reasonably certain that Kitano would just shut down zones randomly if we decided to stop voting. Alternatively, one person could get a vote in under the buzzer and get their choice of zone closed.

I think it would be best for us to exert whatever control we have.

• Options
    Langly wrote: »

shutting down zones doesn't help anyone, and no one wants to be shunted off into a huge clusterfuck, it's just not of strategic use to any team.

And at the rate it is happening, we'll fuck everyone over in just a couple of nights. There are still 27 players left.

Hey, it's actually not optional. If we don't pick a zone, Kitano Two-Zones over there would pick it for us.

And that's no good.

• Options
    well that is dumb

• Options

I thought about that, but then re-reading the OP gave me the impression that if we don't sufficiently participate, then zones will close independently of any input we give. Maybe the referenced participation is just with respect to activities and things like that? I'm only too happy to stop voting for zone closures, I just thought it would have equally bad but less predictable consequences to abstain from voting.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Is there a vote retract color for the blue vote?

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    in that case we should probably close the caves and canyons, and continue in a direct line around the map so that we don't create isolated points.

it would obviously be to some people's benefits to kill a large number of people in a trapped zone, but that's going to depend on luck and could potentially screw everyone over.

• Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Is there a vote retract color for the blue vote?

There is not.

• Options
    B:L wrote: »

Hey, it's actually not optional. If we don't pick a zone, Kitano Two-Zones over there would pick it for us.

And that's no good.

I need to figure out if someone has the info on the Kitano account. It's more fun to threaten the playerbase with that account.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Ardor wrote: »
    So since I wasn't around much of yesterday and answering questions by phone, a few folks moved more than 1 zone as allowed in the OP and it's pretty late to change that. Instead, I will let everyone move up to 2 zones per move action from now on.

I apologize about the confusion.

You could just let people move two zones per night only tonight. Kind of removes the point of the map as we'll be able to go just about any zone of our choice in a day or two.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    B:L
    Caves

and uh, i guess lucedes again
    god only knows how i'll survive

• Options
    I thought about it and since there's at least a few players who don't seem to be around much, it hurts them and the mistake was mine. Since I plan to run another one of these if folks like it, we'll be talking about balance once this one ends.

I know not everyone will agree with me due to zone control being able to kill off your enemies who cannot escape the closings, and I apologize.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    @MrBlarney would have the account info surely. I was surprised you didn't obtain it already, I assumed you just didn't wanna. :)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I sent him a PM as well. I'll have it ready in the future!

• Options
    Sup thread.

Word on the street is that that charmin', mud-hole stompin' B:Langer has been seen carrying an uzi, arguably the best gun in this game. On top of that we've granted him an item out of the kindness of our hearts.

Good for him, but it's about time for a little turnabout for the fortunes of him and his team. He'll likely trade to someone else if he ever feels in danger, which is why there should be something for any folks brave enough to take on the task.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    How about we shut down the Caves because I don't really feel like spelunking right now anyways.

• Options
    Don't you like bat guano?

• Options
    Morning, fellas.

Word on the street is that !Rawkking Wolfguy is loaded up with a sledgehammer and revolver. Yeah, that's right, two weapons that'll smash any potlid and blow through any bulletproof vest. It'll be a mighty fine idea to make sure he doesn't use them for long.

• Options
    You should go to the beach.
    It's very violent.

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    B:L doesn't like fun. :(

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    BEACH PARTY!

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Can I wear a thong?

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Can I wear a thong?

Just dying to show off all those bruises, eh?

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Hi Rawkking, how are you today?

• Options
    Feelin' alright, starting some discussion, playing some phalla royale.

You?

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Oh, and before I forget - I never liked the caves anyway. And I certainly don't trust B:L with a fire axe.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    I'm excellent, as always. Kinda feeling out of the loop this game, maybe I need to chat with more folks.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    I can get behind a Rawkking vote.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    premium wrote: »
    I'm excellent, as always. Kinda feeling out of the loop this game, maybe I need to chat with more folks.

don't

• Options
    I mean I think pretty much everyone has got something to maim someone with, it's not like you can use two weapons at once.

• Options
    I mean I think pretty much everyone has got something to maim someone with, it's not like you can use two weapons at once.

Sure, but The Rawk's two weapons means no can defend, 'cause he has options to bust you any which way you try to hide.

• Options
    Unlike your fire axe, with the same ability?

Actually that brings up a good question. When a sledgehammer or fire axe is used on a target and breaks a pot lid shield, does the broken shield still negate the attack that broke it?