All shall [chat] me and despair!

1798081828385»

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Like a bad lobster in a dark cellar Registered User regular
    The new finance software has gone live. Large scale riots have started. Team Finance have barricaded themselves in one of the conference rooms. I think I just heard gunfire.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    The new finance software has gone live. Large scale riots have started. Team Finance have barricaded themselves in one of the conference rooms. I think I just heard gunfire.

send supplies and clipboards

obF2Wuw.png
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I need to find some place that teaches communication because a large part of my social awkwardness is just never knowing how to talk to people.

Of course such a course would probably cost money I don't have.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    I need to find some place that teaches communication because a large part of my social awkwardness is just never knowing how to talk to people.

Of course such a course would probably cost money I don't have.

Find people. Talk to them. Repeat until good at talking to people.

ftOqU21.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Tarranon wrote: »
    i'm surprised r/apple isn't a cesspit but most of those other reddits seem legit. boring and practical, like your father's shaving kit

i think the android and windows lovers stay in their subreddits and the apple lovers stay in their subreddit- and then the clashes happen in the bigger subreddits, like r/technology or whatever. i've never seen a fanboy argument in r/apple at least.

Organichu on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I have never played a Halo game, but:

I love its theme.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Like a bad lobster in a dark cellar Registered User regular
    I am hastily eating strange American M&Ms and skittles before the violence reaches this end of the office. One of my colleagues is attempting to make a suit of armour out of notebooks and A1 paper.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    surrealitycheckRear Admiral Choco
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @surrealitycheck for yr crimes u make chat

Geth, close the thread.

rRwz9.gif
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.