Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Phalla Arcade Expo: MAFIA VICTORY (Also B:L and Langly)

1235736

Posts

  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    CesareB wrote: »
    No, right Jdark, let's just be obtuse and post images. That will really help the village.
    69f4eo.gif
    Because if they didn't do that the first time, they're sure as hell likely to do it the second?
    69f4eo.gif

  • Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    CesareB wrote: »
    No, right Jdark, let's just be obtuse and post images. That will really help the village.
    69f4eo.gif
    Because if they didn't do that the first time, they're sure as hell likely to do it the second?
    69f4eo.gif
    And yet it'd be funnier if they didn't.

  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    CesareB wrote: »
    No, right Jdark, let's just be obtuse and post images. That will really help the village.
    69f4eo.gif
    Because if they didn't do that the first time, they're sure as hell likely to do it the second?
    69f4eo.gif

    You must have more faith in people than I do. :(

    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. like fire Registered User regular
    I don't want to mention how long it took me when that game was around.

    kcGLHQJ.png
    38thDoe
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    B:L wrote: »
    CesareB wrote: »
    No, right Jdark, let's just be obtuse and post images. That will really help the village.

    It actually would, seeing as it led to a pretty strong village victory before.

    Who are you to say otherwise?

    Theesh soundsh rethart rord.

    I'm not sure what's worse; your posting restriction or any village aligned folks voting out B:L the Never Evil.

    Am I wrong in assuming we're here to eliminate mafia type threats to the village, and not here to throw away our votes?

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    jdark is pretending to be B:L

    in other news I am in fact the prettiest princess

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    also peeps should hit me up for some info swaps

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    So it was B:L who came up with that brilliant plan originally?

    At least jdark actually knows better. Presumably.

  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    WRATH MURDER FEAR DEATH

    GOD EMPEROR TEN TANKS DEMANDS YOUR DEMISE

  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    I guess we know who fiaryn is

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    The Anonymous

  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. like fire Registered User regular
    Or precisionk.

    kcGLHQJ.png
    Delmain
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    I guess we know who fiaryn is

    huh?

  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    )(-E LIK-ES TALKING IN ALL CAPS AND B-EING ANGRY

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Or precisionk.

    yeah T_A is definitely precisionk or pretending to be.

    booo @ketbra :)

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Or precisionk.

    yeah T_A is definitely precisionk or pretending to be.

    booo @ketbra :)

  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    boo you

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Look everyone, I can see you're all really upset about the possibilities for this game. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    DOUBLE POSTER WILL DIE

    The Anonymous on
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Look everyone, I can see you're all really upset about the possibilities for this game. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

    This guy who is not ObiFett is right.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    reserve for this

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    B:L wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Look everyone, I can see you're all really upset about the possibilities for this game. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

    This guy who is not ObiFett is right.

    I do not know who you are speaking of, Dave.

  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Ketbra fails at phallahistory.

    I bet jdark is using the B:L role because never evil!

    jdarkson is a liar.

    Will the real B:L please stand up?

    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    I WILL GLADLY SIGN UP WITH HER IMPERIAL CONDESCENSION IF IT MEANS I GET TO KILL ALL OF YOU CHUMPS

    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    B:L wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    CesareB wrote: »
    No, right Jdark, let's just be obtuse and post images. That will really help the village.

    It actually would, seeing as it led to a pretty strong village victory before.

    Who are you to say otherwise?

    Theesh soundsh rethart rord.

    I'm not sure what's worse; your posting restriction or any village aligned folks voting out B:L the Never Evil.

    Am I wrong in assuming we're here to eliminate mafia type threats to the village, and not here to throw away our votes?

    So you might be evil in this one, since your not B:L? :bz

    Look, jdarksun knows enough to fake a B:L role, but would he risk it?

    Who knows. :rotate:

    Only interesting thing happening so far-
    KetBra wrote: »
    jdark is pretending to be B:L

    in other news I am in fact the prettiest princess

    Hi Havseys! or whatever weird nick name people are randomly using for Lonelyahava these days.

    I am gonna assume your a village role.
    8->

    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Oh they took out the bee smiley?

    Vanilla!

    On further consideration ObiFett.

    Trying to get the village to calm down and look at things rationally? Very suspicious.

    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it, Dave Void Slayer.

  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    So jdark is saying that he is green? Could someone who can fill me on the history PM me?

    Edit: It's been taken care of. Thank you!

    Zombie Hero on
    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    So I don't really have any grudges.

    Not sure how much one can read into rules, but if TA is Fairyn, this is one of the few roles where something might be readable.

  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Neither ahava or I are in Phalla Royale or Diamond Club, so it is not going to get you killed over there, but kindly tell people which game you're referring to, so the person you're PMing doesn't get all confused.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    So I don't really have any grudges.

    Not sure how much one can read into rules, but if TA is Fairyn, this is one of the few roles where something might be readable.

    That's suppose to be roles.

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Neither ahava or I are in Phalla Royale or Diamond Club, so it is not going to get you killed over there, but kindly tell people which game you're referring to, so the person you're PMing doesn't get all confused.

    Let me put it this way. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error. I will assume this message was not meant for me.

    ObiFett on
  • HucklebuckHucklebuck huckles under the buckles Registered User regular
    hal is an evil dude
    ObiFett

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    Mill wrote: »
    So I don't really have any grudges.

    Not sure how much one can read into rules, but if TA is Fairyn, this is one of the few roles where something might be readable.

    That's suppose to be roles.
    WRATH MURDER FEAR DEATH

    GOD EMPEROR TEN TANKS DEMANDS YOUR DEMISE
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil

  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Hucklebuck wrote: »
    hal is an evil dude
    ObiFett

    I know I've made some very poor decisions recently...but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.

  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Okay, so he isn't likely Fiaryn. My vote stands because large dark red text in all caps scares me.

  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Zombie Hero

    There can be only one bender avatar bearer in here

    chosen at random

  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Who says that I am not the proper Bender standard bearer?

    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    Okay, so he isn't likely Fiaryn. My vote stands because large dark red text in all caps scares me.

    you're not alone there. well more his role is potentially scary.

  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    24 hours til vote close.

    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
Sign In or Register to comment.