As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i wanna know what [chat] is

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    hmm I might have, through clerical error, wound up missing an examination that counts for 80% of one of my modules

luckily this college admin seems a little carefree about such minor things and my class tests were awesomesauce

aRkpc.gif
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Found a pic of when I was out with that girl I took a shine to.

What do you think, does it seem like she might be interested?
    A_Viking_Berserker.jpg

My current theory about women is that it's all about whether they'll voluntarily go to your place of residence alone.

Basically if you can clear that hurdle you're like 80% of the way there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBqzCXlG7Sg

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    whelp, Nintendo's making a 3D Pokemon game. No real word about how its gonna work in combat, but still. No need to make anymore vidya games, boys, we're done.

It kind of looks like crap though.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Duel Income No Kids isn't a myth. It's an awesome awesome reality.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    whelp, Nintendo's making a 3D Pokemon game. No real word about how its gonna work in combat, but still. No need to make anymore vidya games, boys, we're done.

What about card games? Should i stop making mine?

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    crab, i just found a bag of salt & vinegar chips in my pantry

i thought you might approve @surrealitycheck

DEVOUR DEM

obF2Wuw.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Found a pic of when I was out with that girl I took a shine to.

What do you think, does it seem like she might be interested?
    A_Viking_Berserker.jpg

I will just never understand Norwegian dating etiquette. First the body condom and now this.

The condom suit can't be hard to understand.

It hid basically nothing. So...

ftOqU21.png
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

You're making a card game?

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

Nah, people need something other than MTG once an a while. I cut my teeth on CCGs that weren't Magic and I wish they were still around.

3D POKEMON GAME? WELL FUCK YOU FOR MAKING THAT ABOUT TEN YEARS TOO LATE YOU ASSHOLES

I WANTED THAT SO MUCH

ftOqU21.png
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Though, when ever people say that I'll never be happy without kids I have to rush home in my clean luxury coupé, and go cry into my giant pile of money.

Move to New Zealand
    starbuck wouldn't call anyone

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited January 2013

Nah, people need something other than MTG once an a while. I cut my teeth on CCGs that weren't Magic and I wish they were still around.

There are a couple floating around. Shadow Era is interesting, for example.

Tamin on
  • Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    double post

Captain Ultra on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    so I put my Strategy RPG game I was starting to code on hold while I get better at C++11 / DirectX11 with a smaller project. But it turns out someone already released a damn good version of the simpler game I was gonna make (TITAN for winRT / surface. It's good).

So, what should I make? Need something pretty simple.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

it's not a CCG.

CCGs are evil bullshit designed predatorily to steal all your moneys...

Bullshit.

No, my game is free (as long as it's in the testing phase).

I'm pretty sure I'd feel unsatisfied with life if I never got kids.

ftOqU21.png

You're making a card game?

Be3FR.gif

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I will never remove http://www.amazon.com/Tuscan-Whole-Milk-Gallon-128/dp/B00032G1S0/ref=pd_ybh_5 from my amazon search history

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Dink Five!

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Hmmm, break room vending machine has livewire

must... resist...

Nope.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

It kind of looks like crap though.

Are they ever gonna make a console Pokemon RPG?

Cause they should! They really should.

Oh brilliant
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I'd feel unsatisfied with life if I never got kids.

kids aren't some kind of disease you catch from dating!

wait...

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    also all that fighting cptrugged does means he can make a lot by betting on himself

because if he loses he dead

obF2Wuw.png

it's not a CCG.

Bullshit.

Are you just doing physical cards?

Because doing it on PC would be an easy way to get play testing done, and should be a lot cheaper when doing multiple iterations.

Move to New Zealand
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Dink Five!

enjoy it while u can brah

919UOwT.png
    Never could get into the pokemans. Not my kind of collect em all games.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Never could get into the pokemans. Not my kind of collect em all games.

Skyrim is my kind of collect'em'all game

If only it had "the wall" from new vegas I would be done for

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Tarranon wrote: »

I started watching Battlestar yesterday because of this. Still on the miniseries, but it is gud so far. :D

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Mortious wrote: »

it's not a CCG.

Bullshit.

Are you just doing physical cards?

Because doing it on PC would be an easy way to get play testing done, and should be a lot cheaper when doing multiple iterations.

Yeah, doing it on PC with LackeyCCG. Or, rather, i will do the testing once I'm done with the art, because without art, all them cards look the same and that's bullshit.

Duel income sounds very illegal.

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    So apparently my credit union doesn't support the mint.com app... but another credit union with exactly the same name as my credit union does.

This has caused much confusion this day.

Psn:wazukki
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I got em' all once

Then getting em all became exponentially more bullshit

Like I'd be fine with getting all the new ems in each iteration but they always, without fail, include previous gen pokes in there too. Something about that just jostles my flaps

Oh brilliant

Well for you yes, in certain states.

Move to New Zealand
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

It's Dual and you have to spec into it to get the bonus crits

edited January 2013
    Gooey wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »

Dink Five!

enjoy it while u can brah

We are. Running a budget surplus while constricting our spending not one iota.

LIVIN DA PRE-CROTCH DROPPING DREAM

Deebaser on
    Mortious wrote: »

Well for you yes, in certain states.

Duelling is strictly a privilege for the landed gentry.

ftOqU21.png
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I'm single income, no kids, which means I get to drop all my money in mountain dew and video games.

It just turns out I'm a pro Yugi-Oh player.

This discussion has been closed.