As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The One [chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I have never had my hair as long as his to totally go jew fro or whatever, but my hair is very similar to jack osborne's.
    0.jpg

Actually, he kinda looks like me in that picture of him

Ludious on
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    What does this mean? Because my value for work is to get paid and hopefully not hate it.
    3. Most important work-related values:

work ethics

integrity

compassion for coworkers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_gIi7b6JMms

Do not hire

abort

abort

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    What does this mean? Because my value for work is to get paid and hopefully not hate it.

Crushing the competition in your fist like superman crushing a piece of coal into a diamond

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    ugggggggh why am I watching Equitrekking

wanna ride a horse so bad

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    a friend of mine is like a better looking version of chu's relative, but he is also doing his PhD in biochemistry at Princeton or something, and working on various sustainable development projects

lead singer and guitarist in several bands

super muscular and an excellent athlete

really nice and funny guy who did a lot of web comedy for a while

i want to fucking murder him
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

- Philippians 4:6

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    huh, there's an entire series of QI I haven't seen yet.

Stupid moving home to this stupid awesome country.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    desc has gone full california mode

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    a friend of mine is like a better looking version of chu's relative, but he is also doing his PhD in biochemistry at Princeton or something, and working on various sustainable development projects

murder him from dehydration cause you're sucking his dick too often you mean

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I had the worst hair in highschool man.

I had to fight to free myself from the tyrannical yolk of my family's Cuban barber.

I just can't let my hair grow out at all. It is unflattering. Short and sweet.

Have you tried it, what happens? Does it fro out or something?

It just becomes a mass. It grows outward, like a progressively larger marsupial is clinging to my skull. I have to constantly swipe it behind my ears and I sort of hate having bangs.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    We live in a golden age. With a few clicks I just put in motion a series of events that will lead Tortellini and other items to appear at my door.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

gonna make it so dry for him

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

The pain the next day. Not sure if worth it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

I have not heard of equitrekking? What is it? Like, long distance horse back riding? Is camping involved?

I am not a big horse person myself (I am basically horse ambivalent) but that sounds pretty rad.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    yo tom aaron and i are playing secret world for a bit tonight you in or you lame

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

I'm gonna use this one on my friends.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I have the kind of hair that is ridiculously fine, but thick, so it just kind of flops on my head... so I tend to just buzz it.

It would look glorious if I grew it out long like I had it in high school, but that just feels sad and something better left to the early 90s.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

The pain the next day. Not sure if worth it.

And smelling of horse. Ugh.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    We live in a golden age. With a few clicks I just put in motion a series of events that will lead Tortellini and other items to appear at my door.

if we live in a gilded age it could be delivered by an 8 year old. just saying. Things could always be more awesome.

• Options
    Podly wrote: »
    desc has gone full california mode

like birds flying across a hemisphere by an invisible compass, all I want to do is kiss girls on a hammock at sunset while the air smells like the ocean

(alternate answer: i have tapped so many veins to exhaustion this sound must be something new to me / what's left?)

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

I have not heard of equitrekking? What is it? Like, long distance horse back riding? Is camping involved?

I am not a big horse person myself (I am basically horse ambivalent) but that sounds pretty rad.

show on pbs where a lady goes on vacations/trips involving horse riding

right now visiting some parts of texas and doing some trail rides

YUP GIMME

• Options
    yo tom aaron and i are playing secret world for a bit tonight you in or you lame

Oh I'm in.

• Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

What will most contribute to you not hating work? Drama free workplace? Pride in quality? Well organized workspace? Personal autonomy? Clear duties/job requirements?

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    I had the worst hair in highschool man.

I had to fight to free myself from the tyrannical yolk of my family's Cuban barber.

I just can't let my hair grow out at all. It is unflattering. Short and sweet.

Have you tried it, what happens? Does it fro out or something?

It just becomes a mass. It grows outward, like a progressively larger marsupial is clinging to my skull. I have to constantly swipe it behind my ears and I sort of hate having bangs.

I see, sounds like you'd have to keep reshaping it as it grew out, which would be a lot of work.

I don't really go for long, long hair these days (too much work) but having my hair at a more medium length (by male standards) is nice because it lets my hair show off its body some. I am probably due for a trim pretty soon, but, I am in no rush because hair cuts in Japan are expensive! Or, at least, all the ones I have found so far are.

• Options
    Going with the dinosaur who is now a shark man's suggestion. Because really when it comes down to it, I like things to be accurate, correct and thoroughly investigated and researched before things are presented.

God, I am an accountant of the public health world.

Maybe I should be a biostatistician.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »

if we live in a gilded age it could be delivered by an 8 year old. just saying. Things could always be more awesome.

It would take the 8 year old a lot longer to get here then the normal delivery guy. And then he'd look at me mournfully and say things hinting at a bigger tip with the word governor sprinkling in liberally. No, that was a terrible age.

• Options

What will most contribute to you not hating work? Drama free workplace? Pride in quality? Well organized workspace? Personal autonomy? Clear duties/job requirements?

Had that earlier, Job Satisfiers/Dissatisfiers. There is a list on both of those for me.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

It would take the 8 year old a lot longer to get here then the normal delivery guy. And then he'd look at me mournfully and say things hinting at a bigger tip with the word governor sprinkling in liberally. No, that was a terrible age.

I never tip when I'm in the Gilded Age.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    DID SOMEBODY SAY TIPPING

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    no, cass
    kissing

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    sky blue

grass green

desc posting chillstep and talkin 'bout feels

• Options
    DID SOMEBODY SAY TIPPING

No tipping in Japan.

Awwwwww. Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

• Options

I never tip when I'm in the Gilded Age.

You have to give them a penny or they don't go away. And an infestation of beggar children can take up to 18 years to get rid of. No, our current age where an immigrant takes my tip with gratitude that I didn't call the INS on him is progress.

• Options
    In the gilded age I only gave just the tip.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    And oh hey I figured out why my Ganodermas aren't colonizing their substrate

Temps are WAY too low. Whoops

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I'm going to apply occam's razor and say that if a person stops posting here, stops communicating with anyone from the forum, and deletes the email address that people here knew to contact them via, it's intentional.

And by intentional I don't mean that they were abducted by terrorists and are relying on you to find them.

I mean intentional like they are making a clean break from an online persona, which is, regrettably or not, a thing that happens.

If by some means you manage to track this person down, it is guaranteed to be awkward.

arg

but we were getting along so well

also she was going to talk to her boss about hiring me

• Options
    tim for future reference sure to call a ganodermastologist

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    StraightPride021212.png

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    O.O

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    sky blue

grass green

desc posting chillstep and talkin 'bout feels

timothy i'm just saying

listen to us fussing and arguing like this

I just want it to be about you and me, you know what i'm saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8s9NtLIYYg

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I'm going to apply occam's razor and say that if a person stops posting here, stops communicating with anyone from the forum, and deletes the email address that people here knew to contact them via, it's intentional.

And by intentional I don't mean that they were abducted by terrorists and are relying on you to find them.

I mean intentional like they are making a clean break from an online persona, which is, regrettably or not, a thing that happens.

If by some means you manage to track this person down, it is guaranteed to be awkward.

arg

but we were getting along so well

also she was going to talk to her boss about hiring me

Your options are:

1. Wait for this person to come back

2. Stalk them

Just sayin'

This discussion has been closed.