As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his [chat]

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Fuck I accidentally tapped the full site button and I don't know how to go back to mobile :(

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    ditching glasses was one of the more impactful quality of life decisions I have made, congratulations Nova :D

Are you helping me get chu to quit being a wuss and give contacts a try? He is the biggest babby and I need all the help I can get.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Fuck I accidentally tapped the full site button and I don't know how to go back to mobile :(

iPhone? Click home button. Double tap home button. Hold finger on safari until it starts shaking and the red - button appears. Press the red minus button. Tap home. Open safari again and the mobile site will be back.

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I kind of want some nice glasses. I think they'd go well with some outfits.

In terms of utility tho it's contacts all the way

@dk thanks! I'm on an Android so I just cleared out my cookies but I appreciate the help.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    ditching glasses was one of the more impactful quality of life decisions I have made, congratulations Nova :D

Are you helping me get chu to quit being a wuss and give contacts a try? He is the biggest babby and I need all the help I can get.

Contacts made my chronic eye inflammation flare up more often. Haven't had issues with it since I switched back to glasses.

I think I also like how I look in glasses better than without.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Fuck yes A Good Day to Die Hard is rated R

Sweet, they learned from their mistake!

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I'm trying to love Dishonored but the stealth at first felt horrible. Now, after the first mission with all these lovely powers I kind of start to get into it only to have the game ignore an optional objective I did and yell at me for not doing it.
    Damn it, it was a sleep arrow that I shot that guard captain with. Everything should be good!
    If you just leave him unconscious with the murdered high overseer, surrounded by all the overseer lackeys who worked for the high overseer, who was planning to murder him that night, he does not survive.'

If you choose to knock him out, you have to dump his body in the dumpster way outside marked "safe place."

If you're not planning to let the high overseer survive, you can spill the poison, and then wait in cover and the high overseer will invite the captain to his private secks room. Once there he will ask the guard captain to admire a painting, and while he is he will draw his sword and prepare to murder him. If you shut off the music box right at that moment, the guard captain turns, and kills the high overseer himself. At that point he's safe and you have completed your mission objective.

• Options
    Also, when you knock out the guard captain there should be a map objective marker called "safe place."

If you turned off map markers to be more hardcore, well.

You're gonna miss some stuff in the game.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    naw dk i feel bad pushing chu into material purchases and stuff he might regret

he's a grown ass-man

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options

Only John MacLaine can thwart the dastardly plot to turn all the mobility scooters a the nursing home into nerve gas bombs.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I just caught the last part of an incredibly racist SNL skit.

Did anyone else see the Apple manufacturing panel skit? I'm petty sure it was three white people doing caricatures of Chinese factory workers.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I just caught the last part of an incredibly racist SNL skit.

Did anyone else see the Apple manufacturing panel skit? I'm petty sure it was three white people doing caricatures of Chinese factory workers.

Is it as racist as who's on first?

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular

Really, the only thing that Live Free or Die Hard was missing was McClain's smart mouth in full effect

the rest of the movie is pretty good. Minus Justin Long.

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options

Really, the only thing that Live Free or Die Hard was missing was McClain's smart mouth in full effect

It could have been worse.

It could have been Shia Labouf.

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular

It could have been worse.

It could have been Shia Labouf.

Ehhhh I think they are both played out about the same amount

I wouldn't really notice if you replaced one with the other

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Oh, okcupid
    You should message me if ur hot, in my area, and dont mind a weed smoker

• Options

I am inclined to say it's on par with the second movie. So, bad for Die Hard, but an entertaining movie nonetheless.

• Options
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Die Hard 4 was fine despite featuring Shia Leboeuf. Which I suppose is an amazing feat in itself.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Booo, why is DABU_CHAN down and CLA_CHAN have no one playing on it?!

@bloodyroarxx you need to find twitchtv's for sangokushi taisen! :P

• Options
    naw dk i feel bad pushing chu into material purchases and stuff he might regret

he's a grown ass-man

Nah, I'm not trying to pressure him into a big purchase. A box of lenses are $15 to $20. If he doesn't like it, he can toss them. I'm just trying to get him to make an appointment to get fitted. Nobody ever regretted having more options. Even grown ass-men need a little peer pressure from time to time to get out of their ruts.

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Holy fuck, it is cold out there this morning.

• Options
    BobCesca wrote: »

I decided to get a thermometer for my apartment, I guess because I want to depress myself. It's almost to 10c in here :D

• Options
    Die Hard seems to follow the inverse Star Trek rule, wherein every odd movie is great.

On another note, I will probably see Movie 43 just to try to understand how they got so many big name actors in it.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

No snow here despite the forecast.

It's a terrible tragedy that snow has become an annoying thing rather than a fun thing.

• Options
    You can buy boosters for sangokushi taisen.

This is dangerous knowledge.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

I decided to get a thermometer for my apartment, I guess because I want to depress myself. It's almost to 10c in here :D

It was actually really nice here and must be outside now too because its pissing rain.

• Options
    Die Hard seems to follow the inverse Star Trek rule, wherein every odd movie is great.
    They just linearly decrease in quality for me.

• Options

I keep my heat set at not much more than that (55F).

• Options

@bloodyroarxx you need to find twitchtv's for sangokushi taisen! :P

how would that even work

• Options

bloodyroarxx you need to find twitchtv's for sangokushi taisen! :P

how would that even work

You'd just stream the video, I guess.

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    o_O

Two was definitely a low point, and three was definitely the post-OG high point.

• Options

I keep my heat set at not much more than that (55F).

Yeah today was actually a very warm day, which was a nice change of pace. I wonder if it will last.

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular

No snow here despite the forecast.

It's a terrible tragedy that snow has become an annoying thing rather than a fun thing.

Snow is always terrible. There is never a good time for snow.

• Options
    Oh, or maybe they could get a stream going from the video from the machines that just sit there and do nothing but show replays of battles between top players.

• Options
    o_O

Two was definitely a low point, and three was definitely the post-OG high point.
    I don't agree.

I really liked the second. The third was a bit dull as it (possibly necessarily) moved outside the "Bruce Willis has a shitty Christmas in a confined space" concept. And the fourth was similar to the third but featuring the kid with Taj face.

• Options
    Oh, or maybe they could get a stream going from the video from the machines that just sit there and do nothing but show replays of battles between top players.

check 2ch? you have a Japanese ip so you can check it out

• Options
    o_O

I don't agree.

I really liked the second. The third was a bit dull as it (possibly necessarily) moved outside the "Bruce Willis has a shitty Christmas in a confined space" concept. And the fourth was similar to the third but featuring the kid with Taj face.
    Well, it's a free country, Mojo; you're allowed to be wrong. Oh, wait, you're in the UK, maybe you're not... :bz

• Options
    This is the skit I was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDKfGEw4aU

• Options
    o_O

I don't agree.

Well, it's a free country, Mojo; you're allowed to be wrong. Oh, wait, you're in the UK, maybe you're not... :bz

It's another Sunday in our terrible police state of CCTV and traffic wardens. If only we, the people, had access to large caches of firearms. Then we could overthrown this tyranny. And maybe open a second Taco Bell.

This discussion has been closed.