As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Wonder [Chat]s

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I didn't even get through the full post that Johnny Computer Game Course wrote. It's just so poorly worded.

wat is dis

obF2Wuw.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I have an hour or so before my first meeting....

what to do what to do...

You know what to do...

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

what to do what to do...

You know what to do...

Masturbate?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »

what to do what to do...

You know what to do...

Masturbate?

...yes.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I just had a nice study break. Found a great cafe near my house, who makes good coffee, lunch and lamingtons. Then, while there fell into conversation with a ouple of of people who were good fun, an Aussie and a Canadian. The barista was a kiwi and I think the owner was an Aussie.

Then on the way home a cat demanded I pat it. It was so excited that it literally backed backward along the wall ledge in order to be close enough to be patted. I've never seen a cat do that

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    abd I would like to play the space that is endless with you some time. I am not brave enough to face super hard (cheating) cps unless I have a reliable ally at my side.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    wat u playn abd?

endless spess

is gud?

PSN: Honkalot
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I just had a nice study break. Found a great cafe near my house, who makes good coffee, lunch and lamingtons. Then, while there fell into conversation with a ouple of of people who were good fun, an Aussie and a Canadian. The barista was a kiwi and I think the owner was an Aussie.

Then on the way home a cat demanded I pat it. It was so excited that it literally backed backward along the wall ledge in order to be close enough to be patted. I've never seen a cat do that

Excellent revising.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    A lady up front just said "cement" several times in succession for some reason.

But she's from the South, so she pronounces it, "SEE-ment".

And she doesn't enunciate very well.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular

what to do what to do...

You know what to do...

Masturbate?

...yes.

I sit in a cube with 3 girls... not sure that would go over well.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Annoying thing: How people think we are so bad at bureaucracy. Like, okay, we are, but people think we're one of the worst.

We are a paragon of modernity and efficiency compared to say, France.

ftOqU21.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    How does one fit more than 1.5 people in a cubical?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I didn't even get through the full post that Johnny Computer Game Course wrote. It's just so poorly worded.

wat is dis

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/172150/could-i-get-an-opinion-or-so-for-my-game-dev-course

what to do what to do...

You know what to do...

Masturbate?

...yes.

You're right.
    Most likely it would go on them instead. :P

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    @Honk it's good, although you missed the Christmas sales for it which would have been the perfect time to purchase it.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    ja

they cud try going to anywhere that is not scandewegia

because a slow but mostly dependable bureaucracy beats the shit out of casual corruption or woops we lost your passport pls $100 to find

obF2Wuw.png

what to do what to do...

You know what to do...

Masturbate?

...yes.

Clearly you're not watching the right movies.

Kruite wrote: »
    @Honk it's good, although you missed the Christmas sales for it which would have been the perfect time to purchase it.

kk

mebbe for sumer salle i wiel get

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Also sharing a cubical with a person is terrible. I'd fart constantly to make them leave.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    bowen wrote: »
    Also sharing a cubical with a person is terrible. I'd fart constantly to make them leave.

Hostile work environment!

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    I am hungry.

BobCesca wrote: »
    I am hungry.

food!

Kruite wrote: »
    abd I would like to play the space that is endless with you some time. I am not brave enough to face super hard (cheating) cps unless I have a reliable ally at my side.

they are dumb as fucking bricks. It's cheating for you to be able to tie your shoelaces.

But that sounds like fun!

ftOqU21.png
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    wat u playn abd?

endless spess

is gud?

ya

ftOqU21.png

If they are especially mean, eat some red beans and rice the night before.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »

Excellent revising.

Indeed :(

I usually do 3 hours on, 1 hours off, otherwise I get too sleepy/stop absorbing stuff so much. This break was about 1.5 hours, which was foolish. But I don't usually meet strangers in a cafe, or excitable cats, so I decided to roll with it

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    I am hungry.

For human blood?

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I'm glad I just stopped watching HIMYM instead of becoming one of the people who watch it weekly just to complain about it on the internet. That thread is the saddest circlejerk.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular

this is more like an open cube that's ~20x20 and has 4 desks in it.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    I am hungry.

food!

There is no lunchables in the house. Need to go out and get something.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I want a door for my cubicle

im tired of people noticing that I'm doing stuff other than work

override367 on
    Tav wrote: »
    I'm glad I just stopped watching HIMYM instead of becoming one of the people who watch it weekly just to complain about it on the internet. That thread is the saddest circlejerk.

I still like it. The fact there's a thread confuses me. There is nothing to say about it.

Don't Trust The Bitch In Apartment 26 remains the best sitcom of right now though.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

Hostile work environment!

It's a glandular problem!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    apparently René Auberjonois (Odo) sung Les Poissons.

I don't hear it.

I am hungry.

food!

:(

ja

they cud try going to anywhere that is not scandewegia

because a slow but mostly dependable bureaucracy beats the shit out of casual corruption or woops we lost your passport pls $100 to find

not even that slow, comparatively

and like most people don't have to use anything but internet to do everything they need to do with the government

ftOqU21.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular

I still like it. The fact there's a thread confuses me. There is nothing to say about it.

Don't Trust The Bitch In Apartment 26 remains the best sitcom of right now though.

I haven't see DTTBIA26, so I can't agree with the post. But I do still like HIMYM and do not complain about it on the internet.

I am hungry.

food!

dairylea lunchables?!

obF2Wuw.png
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    All this talk about police always being corrupt kind of irks me at times considering my Dad is a retired Police Chief. I wish there weren't so many bad apples in policing because it's really put such a bad mark on the entirety of the profession.

Look most of us with fathers in the law enforcement field have to accept at some point those fathers either participated in or looked the other way during at least one major injustice probably involving a minority. It's just a fact of life.

When we start demonizing the very concept of being a police officer we deserve to have a police force composed entirely of arseholes.

Tamin wrote: »

I haven't see DTTBIA26, so I can't agree with the post. But I do still like HIMYM and do not complain about it on the internet.

lawl at both u

is apartmeant 23 u nubs

lern 2 tv

This discussion has been closed.