Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Jugg's Jug O' Art Pt. II: THE INKENING (NSFW)

2»

• JuggernutJuggernut South CurrrrlinaRegistered User regular
    Alright. New Project.

I've wanted to do a cool Witcher piece for a while now and at first I was gonna do a big thing with one of the munsters from the game coming up behind him but I just couldn't get the composition right. So I thumbnailed and thumbnailed and finally settled on a much closer, more intimate scene. Had to go out in my back yard at dusk and build a tiny fire to make sure I had the lighting right. This is roughly 8 hours of work so far today. I'm actually making pretty good time since I've been sick and haven't had anything else to do.

*Garbage phone quality ahoy
    **The X's denote areas that will be completely black in case anybody was wondering

2bb7pp7wybvq.jpg

a09snci3158i.jpg

Doodmanntapeslingeracadia
  • SublimusSublimus Registered User regular
    Any Update on this? Looks cool so far! I just started reading the witcher books haha :D

acadia
    edited March 2018
    Sublimus wrote: »
    Any Update on this? Looks cool so far! I just started reading the witcher books haha :D

Shit yeah sorry @Sublimus It's actually been finished for a while I just have to get it scanned. My scanner will only save on crappy jpegs so I have to borrow a friends. I've knocked out a few other things too so I'm going to try and do a little art dump here soon.

Juggernut on
    I ain't updated this in a while so here's some stuff what I've been working on.

Here's my most recently finished piece.

todp7v0hg2gv.jpg

A Krampoos

p9q7a7gahpxz.jpg

Aaaaaaaand the current project. My plan is to use gold foil on the arrow and stamens of the flowers to really make it pop.

fcr301mxsgr6.jpg

Angel_of_BaconYoshisummons
    edited January 2
    Oh here's some other stuff I found from the last year or so.

vx9wd3p8rln3.jpg

9ubs76vrk1v5.jpg

cmffe4hf60s5.jpg

50gciam0on7q.jpg

I never finished this and I need to. Maybe one day but also probably not

i8scojrd3cr4.jpg

PAN SHOT

evzrcb7h8yr5.jpg

Juggernut on
    Angel_of_BaconIruka
    Oh and shit I forgot the like, one crack at digital I took this year