As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fake guns and the people who love them. [NERF]

12345679»

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I like it because it looks like a gun out of mass effect

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I like it because it looks like a gun out of mass effect

If you want a nerf gun like something out of mass effect you should try and track down one of these.

NERF-N-Strike-Deploy-CS6-Blaster-Gun.jpg

X22wmuF.jpg
    Duke 2.0DarmakNocren
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Apparently, on top of the gimmick, the deploy was actually a pretty solid gun. I've wanted one since it was announced. It'd be a blast to paint.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    That's a really sweet gun. Like, I wish the flashlight mode was a bit more stealth, but that's a great idea regardless.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Neat I know what I will be looking for now

• RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Found a pair of those at a 2nd hand store for $3 apiece. Only grabbed the flawless one though.

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Nerf has swords again :D and I got a free Vulcan when I moved