As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Planetside 2]: NiZn doesnt do it for me anymore, only LiCoO2 gives the fix I need.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Also, you know what sucks? Launching 3 missiles into a 3-seater Lib, and then some goose shows up and his missile beats your 4th; you get +50xp for a "Lib Assist" and he gets +400 for a kill and 3 deaths and a killstreak and ... Man, fuck that guy.

That does not sound like something I would do... :P

Heh - it's a lot less painful when it's the CoA air patrol doing it, because then it's, like, 1 missile apiece from 4 people. At least then you've still got enough ordnance in the racks to engage something else. Plus, 1 missile for 50xp isn't a bad trade-off.

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
  • Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    I actually don't care much if G2A missiles suck. They don't really require any skill to be used and there are other dedicated ground based AA units I'd rather see take on the primary AA role (skyguards and burster max).

Also unlike tanks, there isn't much cover for aircraft to hide behind to evade lock on missile spam. Tanks can always roll behind a hill or something and rock back and forth and defeat the vast majority of lock on missiles headed their way. Aircraft can't really do this.

I think G2A lock on missiles should exist, as obviously dumbfire isn't going to hit aircraft, I just don't think they should be terribly effective.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Whoops, posted this in the dirty vanu thread by accident.
    Welp this is a horrible patch. The missile changes are annoying, but the real issues is how many things are broken now.

When you are in a base turret, you don't see hit markers anymore. Sometimes your hits just don't count at all. This also happens with liberator tail weapons.

There is something messed up with magazine size/reload (with these turrets/lib guns). If you continuously fire, it works like normal. If you stop holding the mouse button, the next shot might just not count (no ammo taken from magazine, etc). You can watch your bulldog shots hit an ESF and just not do damage.

Edit: and maybe burster MAXs too.

Ratsult2 on
  • Options
    Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    We're working on an issue with base turrets not doing damage correctly. We'll have it fixed up ASAP.

Hopefully they know it's more than base turrets.

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Well, tonight was interesting.

Zero kills, five deaths. And us NC stragglers (read: ADKers and also a couple others) nearly capped Esamir. Got booted two minutes ago, just before we could take the last TR territory.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    does anybody know if they provided any details of the various 'server and client stability optimizations'? Everything seemed a lot foggier to me tonight :(

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    for the last few days I've been investing some more time in my TR alt; his certs are meager, but what few he has I've mostly put in medic.

I'm just using the default medic cycler with a reflex 2x so it's hard to really have a comparison, but man this gun seems ridiculous

NREqxl5.jpg
  • Options
    I feel like medic guns are actually the best guns in the game.

Also...on my new computer I haven't had PS2 hang or crash once. Last night after the hotfix it happened to me..3? times in a couple hours.

Anyone else experiencing a loss in stability?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ratsult2 wrote: »
    We're working on an issue with base turrets not doing damage correctly. We'll have it fixed up ASAP.

Hopefully they know it's more than base turrets.

Oh, thank goodness!

I was defending a base last night (Regent Rock?) and I was in a anti-armor turret, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I wasn't hitting anything. I was just sitting there, thinking, "I'm really a much better shot than this normally; WTF is wrong tonight?"

• Options
    lazegamerlazegamer The magnanimous cyberspaceRegistered User regular
    Vorpal wrote: »
    I'd estimate at least 3/4 of my lock on missiles directed at aircraft simply failed to hit.

Are you sure this isn't because of flares?

I'd like to know what the change was exactly. Normally all missiles hit me unless I put some terrain between me and the rocket or the pilot was dumb enough to fire it while we were heading at each other and the missile can't turn 180 degrees as I go past it.

I would download a car.
  • Options
    Lt Muffin360Lt Muffin360 Registered User regular
    lazegamer wrote: »
    Vorpal wrote: »
    I'd estimate at least 3/4 of my lock on missiles directed at aircraft simply failed to hit.

Are you sure this isn't because of flares?

I'd like to know what the change was exactly. Normally all missiles hit me unless I put some terrain between me and the rocket or the pilot was dumb enough to fire it while we were heading at each other and the missile can't turn 180 degrees as I go past it.

I know I watched several times as my lock on rockets from my HA would chase a slow moving Lib, hit it, and not produce a hit marker or deal any damage. I am fine with the ability to outrun or ESFs even out manuvering them but if they hit, damn it they should do damage.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hey, this is a pretty interesting chat with some of the PS2 devs about your favorite battle location, and mine, the Crown.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/23/planetside-2-the-crown/

• Options
    FightTestFightTest Registered User regular
    The Crown is a shit hole and I will never, ever fight there. I fucking hate that it's on the continent I'm always stuck on because it means at some point my team is going to give up the entire fucking map while they sit at Crown all night. I usually log off when the Crown starts to ruin everything.

MOBA DOTA.
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    Im amazed that they talk about how the two bases on Amerish are supposed to be like the crown, and that they are proud of it not being accessible to vehicles...

./facepalm
    no one fights there because the only way up there is to walk it or esf taxi up there.

also, the crown is garbage there is literally no way to take that shithole except to grind mans into it. maybe if they put outcroppings on the west side cliff so that LAs can jump up and reach so that it is literally not 2 ways in only. even still, blegh.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Monthy Crown PSA:
    How attackers should view the Crown:
    http://youtu.be/cM0KpLyncCI

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Im amazed that they talk about how the two bases on Amerish are supposed to be like the crown, and that they are proud of it not being accessible to vehicles...

./facepalm
    no one fights there because the only way up there is to walk it or esf taxi up there.

also, the crown is garbage there is literally no way to take that shithole except to grind mans into it. maybe if they put outcroppings on the west side cliff so that LAs can jump up and reach so that it is literally not 2 ways in only. even still, blegh.

You know, that makes me think... what if we made an actual, serious defence of those two bases on Amerish, to prevent someone else from capping the continent? I mean, your right; It's rarely ever the sight of any major fighting thanks to being completly inassesable except by air, but picturing the frothing rage of the zerg in that situation just puts a smile to my face.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular

If only there were some way to mass transport a squad via air.

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    well...it sounds like they are making chnages to the crown so...great!

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    Enig wrote: »

If only there were some way to mass transport a squad via air.

And once those players die how are they to get back onto the base? Another Galaxy drop?

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    Well, ideally medics/squad beacons.

It is a good point though. I suppose it wants the galaxy squad-spawn or vehicle air-lift that are coming eventually.

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    im well aware of galaxy dropping. but how many of you have seen dedicated zerg air buses?
    still, this goes both ways as the defenders need enough bodies up there as well.

The only reason they are ''easy to take over'' is again, the only real way to access the bases are via air or hiking. Sure, CoA would be an absolute thorn in the side of whoever tried to take amerish, but against a zerg that brought out more and more libs, it would eventually end with us pushed off. We'd need the coordinated efforts of other outfits so as to have more bodies up there.

That and its Amerish and nobody fights there even though it is way more easy on the eyes than Indar

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    jamesrajamesra Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    So hi.

I just started playing with this today; for all it has been a frustrating start, I'm really engaged by it so far. But I have some questions... Guide me thread. Guide me.

First: is there any resources that give a good start up guide that is predominantly text? There is no chance that I'm going to readily be able to follow a video+ VO. I simply can't process information that way; when I want to learn something of any complexity, I have to read about. Part of that is simply because my hearing is substandard (so that I often have difficulty following speech if the speaker has a heavy accent of an imperfect command of English, this is mostly a problem with recordings -- in live conversation I have any number of tricks to compensate). And beyond that, I just have a very difficult time learning by listening. I can learn via dialog with someone, but simple recorded, vocalized information mostly just bounces off of me. So. Guides. In writing; if such exist that would be awesome.

Failing that... how do I figure out what to do? I assume blue is friend and red is enemy, but why are some folks green? Is there a best way to earn XP? My preferred classes are probably going to end up being the infiltrator and the engineer or the medic (with the heavy trailing), but I already know that I want a few upgrades for the infiltrator before I'll feel fully comfortable. I've bought a few guns (both scout rifles for the sniper class, the -s versions of the defaults for the engineer and the heavy)... is there anything else that would be worth picking up? All else being equal, I expect that at least as I start out I'll pay cash for a few guns and use my certs for upgrades, at least until I get good enough that I'm able to gain cert points a a better rate than 30 in six hours. I have to believe that reflects inexperience rather than the normal grind.

"Everything in war is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult. The difficulties accumulate and end by producing a kind of friction. . . . This tremendous friction . . . is everywhere in contact with chance, and brings about effects that cannot be measured, just because they are largely due to chance" Carl Von Clausezwitz. (1832),
  • Options
    you've brought up a valid point, jamesra.
    I linked the video because it does a good job explaining it all in a relatively short amount of time, but that is moot if you trouble learning that way.
    I'll do some searching, and hopefully someone else will too.

The other thing as stated numerous times is to go join up with an outfit and ask questions. There are a couple PA outfits, but I think the Terran one is starting to slow down. The Vanu outfit is still up and running. Both are in the OP.

as for colors... which faction are you on? if your Terran, its that much harder imo. but for HUD displays:
    red icons over heads are enemies. this isnt catch all since you or teammates have to spot enemies for them to be displayed. Red dots on the minimap are reports of enemy gunfire. Red chevrons (looking kinda like this: > ) are spotted enemy players and their facing. red vehicles are enemy vehicles on the minimap.

Blue names and icons above heads are part of your faction, whatever you choose. blue vehicles are friendly faction vehicles, blue dots are friendly troopers. green dots and vehicles are squad and platoon members. Green, purple, orange, brown names are people in your platoon of that colored squad.

now it gets tricky... facility markers and objectives...
    red ones belong to the terran republic, blue ones belong to the NC, purple ones belong to the VS. Be advised that blue and purple are rather similar shades... Not sure what constitutes the change to green, but if it is, it's friendly.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    anableanable North TexasRegistered User regular
    jamesra wrote: »
    First: is there any resources that give a good start up guide that is predominantly text?

The PS2 wiki gives you some good general information and even has a getting started guide: http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/PlanetSide_2_Wiki

• Options
    jamesrajamesra Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I linked the video because it does a good job explaining it all in a relatively short amount of time, but that is moot if you trouble learning that way.

Thanks much. I choose to believe that I'm not so much a mutant that this problem is unique to me. I understand why written guides have become hard to come by, as it is simply so much easier to to create a video than to bang out a few hundred or thousand words describing the same task. That is both a blessing and a curse, of course.
    For the time being I'm using the planetside Wikia. It isn't bad, but it is a wiki. Great if you have specific questions and know how to phase them, but hit or miss when your questions are more like "what the hell am I supposed to DO now? How come I keep getting killed in less than a second? Why can't my infiltrator fire from cloak (btw: why?

The other thing as stated numerous times is to go join up with an outfit and ask questions. There are a couple PA outfits, but I think the Terran one is starting to slow down. The Vanu outfit is still up and running. Both are in the OP.

I saw that. Once I figure out how to get my voice setup going again -- if I do (fucking Asus still hasn't released Win8 drivers for my sound card. I have a work around, but. Ugh) I'm going to join one or both. Pity about the Terrans, as the Vanu are the faction I'm far and away the least interested in playing. Any suggestions on how to find a worth while outfit that isn't a PA outfit? I'm not religiously opposed to the Vanu, but from the descriptions I've seen, the play/weapon style doesn't knock my socks off. I am going to join the requisite server and give them a go, of course.

jamesra on
    "Everything in war is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult. The difficulties accumulate and end by producing a kind of friction. . . . This tremendous friction . . . is everywhere in contact with chance, and brings about effects that cannot be measured, just because they are largely due to chance" Carl Von Clausezwitz. (1832),
  • Options
    Lt Muffin360Lt Muffin360 Registered User regular

Thanks much. I choose to believe that I'm not so much a mutant that this problem is unique to me. I understand why written guides have become hard to come by, as it is simply so much easier to to create a video than to bang out a few hundred or thousand words describing the same task. That is both a blessing and a curse, of course.

For the time being I'm using the planetside Wikia. It isn't bad, but it is a wiki. Great if you have specific questions and know how to phase them, but hit or miss when your questions are more like "what the hell am I supposed to DO now? How come I keep getting killed in less than a second? Why can't my infiltrator fire from cloak (btw: why?

I saw that. Once I figure out how to get my voice setup going again -- if I do (fucking Asus still hasn't released Win8 drivers for my sound card. I have a work around, but. Ugh) I'm going to join one or both. Pity about the Terrans, as the Vanu are the faction I'm far and away the least interested in playing. Any suggestions on how to find a worth while outfit that isn't a PA outfit? I'm not religiously opposed to the Vanu, but from the descriptions I've seen, the play/weapon style doesn't knock my socks off. I am going to join the requisite server and give them a go, of course.[/quote]

Trust me, try the Vanu before knocking it. I was the same way when I started and wasn't really interested in the Vanu. Started playing and between the people (PA guys) and the interesting technology the Vanu gets, I really don't want to play the other factions anymore. If you still feel this way after playing them, that's fine. Just figured I would throw out my 2 cents though.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Last hotfix includes Walker buffs and a new flak gun secondary for tanks.
    A New Weapon is now Available! The G40-F Ranger will make that Reaver pilot think twice about strafing your tank.

A30 Walker:

The Walker has been adjusted in the following ways:

Projectile Speed has been increased.
    Fire Rate has been increased.
    General firing and accuracy has been adjusted.
    Damage has been increased against aircraft.
    Damage has been reduced against Infantry and Armor.
    Ammo capacity has been increased 50%
    Certification for Ammunition Capacity have been adjusted to only add +5 to magazine instead of +10.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    so wait, the existing flak gun sucked so hard that they're providing another flak gun?

NREqxl5.jpg
  • Options
    trevelliantrevellian Registered User regular
    That and its Amerish and nobody fights there even though it is way more easy on the eyes than Indar

I've never understood this - It seems to be a universal thing as well, no-one on any server fights on Amerish.

Seems a damn shame as visually it's probably my favourite continent. Maybe a unit should make Amerish their base continent and keep it perma-capped.

On a side note - anyone here on the Cobaltserver have space in a Unit for a time-limited player? I've been mostly VS up to know, but have TR and NC characters as well. Mostly Engi/HA.

McGough_EA.png
  • Options
    so wait, the existing flak gun sucked so hard that they're providing another flak gun?

I recall the in game fluff describes it as a grenade launcher and that it has a 25 round magazine. I will speculate that it is more brutal than the Walker at close range at the expense of being a less viable defense against high flying aircraft.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular

Flak Secondary, before there was only the Walker for the MBTs. I am interested to get on tonight and trying out the changes to the Walker.

Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    f3rretf3rret Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Pity about the Terrans, as the Vanu are the faction I'm far and away the least interested in playing. Any suggestions on how to find a worth while outfit that isn't a PA outfit? I'm not religiously opposed to the Vanu, but from the descriptions I've seen, the play/weapon style doesn't knock my socks off. I am going to join the requisite server and give them a go, of course.

Vanu was the least interesting faction for me, and I was disappointed when it turned out to be the major PA faction. Then I actually played it and I'm loving every minute of it. The PA people are very chill and helpful, and the Vanu have some nice toys. I'm loving the Scythe, and the Magrider will make you never want to ride on wheels/tracks again.

Come Vanu on Waterson, you'll never regret it.

f3rret on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I just started playing with this today; for all it has been a frustrating start

Don't worry. This game is hard as hell to pick up. Parts of it are actually quite complicated, the minimap is a useless mess of blinking lights, and nothing is ever explained, and there is no tutorial. You are not alone.

First: is there any resources that give a good start up guide that is predominantly text?

Check out the planetside wiki: http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/PlanetSide_2_Wiki
    and planetside universe: http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/
    Failing that... how do I figure out what to do?

The game does not make it terribly easy to figure out where to go/what to do on your own. You can 'hotdrop' into action every 10 minutes or so. To do this, open up your map and look for the flashy jaggy yellow explosion symbol with the green 'deploy' button. You will drop into the fight there by combat pod. Of course, you have no real way of knowing how the fight is progressing down there or even if you have any allies around.

If you open up the map and a territory is flashing, it is under attack, and there will be some enemies there. You can also filter the map by enemy presence to see where enemies are. Hopefully later they will add the ability to filter by friendly presence so you can find allies.

Probably the best way to figure out what to do as a new player is join an outfit. But generally...find somewhere a fight is, go there, do stuff.

I recommend the continent of Indar. You can change continent using the 'planet' looking consoles in your warp gate. Most people seem to play on indar so that is where to find fights.

I assume blue is friend and red is enemy, but why are some folks green?

Green folks are in your squad. Basically if they aren't red or blue, they are in your outfit/platoon/squad in some way.

Note that you can hit 'q' to put the red triangles over an unmarked enemy you have in your sights. This gets you exp and puts them on the minimap for all your allies to see.

Is there a best way to earn XP? My preferred classes are probably going to end up being the infiltrator and the engineer or the medic (with the heavy trailing), but I already know that I want a few upgrades for the infiltrator before I'll feel fully comfortable.

Good news, the best way to earn exp for new players is the medic and engineer. As a medic, you can heal/revive people with your medic gun, and heal everyone around you by hitting 'F'. As an engineer you an repair turrets/MAX/vehicles with your repair gun, and put down your ammo back to resupply allies ammo. You can also hit 'b' to change your turret into an ammo pack. This is probably the best way to get certs for new players if you aren't a natural born FPS god that can immediately start killing a guy every 10s. If your side holds the crown on Indar, you can go there and get a lot of exp as a medic by supplying/repairing the burster MAXe's up top.
    I've bought a few guns (both scout rifles for the sniper class, the -s versions of the defaults for the engineer and the heavy)... is there anything else that would be worth picking up? All else being equal, I expect that at least as I start out I'll pay cash for a few guns and use my certs for upgrades, at least until I get good enough that I'm able to gain cert points a a better rate than 30 in six hours. I have to believe that reflects inexperience rather than the normal grind.

I get about 30 certs per hour I think, with no boosts, and I am far from an awesome player. So it does pick up. I would be wary of buying tons of guns at the start. A lot of them are just side grades. If you tell us more specifically which empire/class you like and what you like to do, we can advise you more. For TR, the default guns are generally fine. For VS the default guns are usually some of the best in the game. NC default has some stinkers. The in game description of the guns is highly misleading. Do you know you can trial guns before you buy them? I would always recommend that.

Also check this page: https://twitter.com/PS2DailyDeals for deals/sales. There are also bundle sales/deals weekly in the store.

Certs wise...if you like vehicles, pick up all the 1 cost certs for your vehicle (timer reduction, optics and increased ammo for your weapons). Whatever class you like, throw a point into the nanoweave armor and equip it. Don't worry about higher levels. It will make enemies take one more bullet to kill you, generally. If you are a medic or engineer, increasing your repair gun and medic gun up to maybe the 3rd/4th level is useful.

As an engineer/LA, replacing the iron sights on your starting gun with a 1x or 2x reflex sight is great. Also pick up the night vision scope once you are comfortable with a gun. Be careful buying attachments for guns - they don't always do what you would think they would and are a hefty investment (100 certs for attachments, 30 certs for scopes)

Longer term goals...probably the tank-tank and anti-personnel mines on an engineer, if you like that class, provide the biggest bang for your buck. Two anti tank mines will insta kill a tank. One infantry mine can kill a person. And there are plenty of places to put these in a base defence.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    the differences between the faction infantry weapons aren't very large, especially the vanu ones (which are mostly 'average' in the RoF/magazine/recoil categories.)

the main consequential differences are 1) MBTs and to a lesser extent 2) ESFs. The magrider is pretty dissimilar to the prowler, but if you're in the crowd that already dislikes the prowler then it might be a good change.

NREqxl5.jpg
  • Options
    KiaburraKiaburra Registered User regular
    Just tried out the new G40-F Ranger, aka Flakrider. Doesn't feel as good as a dual-Burster MAX, and that's okay, it's on a tank. 24 rounds vs 28, shorter range I believe, and maybe less damage but Libs never die from a single flak gun so maybe I'm mistaken. It's a great secondary if you're in a solo Mag to chase away the damn Mosquitoes. I think the other empires get a better deal as their not trading the Eye of Sauron for flak guns.

James, I think the current thinking is Terrans got good Mosquitoes and that damn TRAC-5 carbine as thier default gun, NC get crappy default weapons but OMG the Hacksaw MAX plus the Reaver's easy to fly, and the Vanu get easy guns (point&shoot lazers!) but worst MAXes and hey, is that a Magrider or a Scythe? Hard to tell the difference sometimes. 'Nevers' are: 'never think you can outshoot a TR Light Assault at point blank range', 'never assault a NC BioLab with MAXs in it', and 'never think they can't get a Magrider in here'.

My first PS1 outfit was a Magrider platoon, so I was going Vanu anyway, as it's just crazy seeing tank columns bobbing and weaving like they were low-speed, ground hugging fighters.

Planetside2: Sincerity of COA
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Also...is there anything to do for this empire showdown? Anywhere to sign up or register or declare allegiance or something? Bet on the winning side? Win 1000 spacebucks if you bet correctly? Any rewards I need to worry about doing something to get?

Or is it just an excuse to log in and do stuff, which is perfectly fine.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The UES just sounds like a staged fight on the Connery server with streamed video of the "leaders" and some handpicked players playing live from a particular location to justify the PR team's budget.

Edit:
    If anyone is expecting something along the lines of the Monolith event from PS1 that rolled out the BFRs, be prepared to be disappointed. As much hate as BFRs deserve, the fighting that resulted from the monolith mechanics was some of the best fighting I had the pleasure to experience.

GONG-00 on
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    anableanable North TexasRegistered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »
    Last hotfix includes Walker buffs and a new flak gun secondary for tanks.
    A New Weapon is now Available! The G40-F Ranger will make that Reaver pilot think twice about strafing your tank.

A30 Walker:

The Walker has been adjusted in the following ways:

Projectile Speed has been increased.
    Fire Rate has been increased.
    General firing and accuracy has been adjusted.
    Damage has been increased against aircraft.
    Damage has been reduced against Infantry and Armor.
    Ammo capacity has been increased 50%
    Certification for Ammunition Capacity have been adjusted to only add +5 to magazine instead of +10.

Thank baby Jesus they upgraded the Walker. It felt damn near useless and made me feel bad for my friend who bought it.

• Options
    Do the Walker upgrades apply to the ground and air versions both?

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png