As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Heroic Roleplaying] Breakout!

1555657585961»

• Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    I'm sorry, I somehow missed the notification that we were back! I'll put something up when I wake up.

• Options
    Bedlam66Bedlam66 Registered User regular
    Mr. Fixit

Those Atlantian soldiers Are doing Exactly Jack and Shit to this demon, but they are providing me with a much needed Distraction. I feel the demon's grip loosen a bit as he takes a grenade round to the face, an that's all I need to break free. I rip his fingers open and tumble to the ground, Jumping up to my feet and breaking into a run, as I launch myself at it's face. Lets see how he handles a Angry Hulk up close and personal.

"You shouldn't have made me angry you demon piece of trash. You won't like me when I'm angry!"
    Team 1d10 Grey Goliath 1d4+1 Godlike strength 1d12 Hulk Smash 1d12 Strongest there is 1d12+ up stress to D8 Rage Fueled Might 1d8 Menace master 2d87,7,7,6 Spending the PP I generated this round to keep the 6 for a Total of 27 D12 Effect Should leave me at 1 PP.

• Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Captain America

Cap attempts to quickly reach the fight going on above, unfortunately the ocean is perhaps his worst nightmare as a battlefield.

Steve is a strong swimmer, but can't really compare to his super-powered friends, and tries to use the battlefield to his advantage.

Planting his feet on the dome below, he pushes off as hard as he can, aiming a shield charge on Anaconda, who is still reeling from Venom's grenade.
    Team d10
    Lead By Example d8
    Enhanced Strength d8
    Weapon d8
    Combat Master d10
    Anaconda's Physical Stress d8

Roll: [2d10=7, 8] [4d8=5, 5, 7, 4] 15 d8, going for stepping up physical stress.

Khildith on