Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

IN DEE [CHAT] ABLE

1969799101102

Posts

  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    yay for Grams

    The real question though is "what is the saddest Charmed?" Because there are a lot of competitors.

    I would personally have to say, Chris dying

    http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=nuTJHZIYwZI

    Although you could argue that he didn't die, because the future was changed but... That Chris died. It was distressing.

    right, but I'm a terrible mood and want to watch something cute and charming.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf thought that love was science fiction until I saw you todayRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    there are no ladies anywhere

    Ravenhpltc24
    Shivahn

    Raven is pseudotaken and I don't like men!

    Sorry Elendil, you're doomed to die alone!

    Don't forget me, I am also doomed to that fate

    Nah you're gonna meet a pretty Japanese girl and get married and die together at the age of eighty.

    Christ, I wish, I haven't met any available women here at all

    or, you know, for the past half decade

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    Tamin wrote: »
    yay for Grams

    The real question though is "what is the saddest Charmed?" Because there are a lot of competitors.

    I would personally have to say, Chris dying

    http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=nuTJHZIYwZI

    Although you could argue that he didn't die, because the future was changed but... That Chris died. It was distressing.

    right, but I'm a terrible mood and want to watch something cute and charming.

    Well shit then uh, don't watch that clip!

    Tamin
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    willpower is not my strong suite

    the only reason I did better at running than my general shape would suggest is that I'm good at getting distracted from what I am doing, which includes being in pain

    but like

    I am a slut in all things.

    ftOqU21.png
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I really wanna know what parameters are guiding the Geth agrees/awesomes.

    Random? Triggered by? Mod behind the curtain cackling?

  • simonwolfsimonwolf thought that love was science fiction until I saw you todayRegistered User regular
    That's partially because my town has around zero people between the ages of 18 and 35, which is my target demographic, though.

  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

    hello!

    EDIT: IT WASN'T ME

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    "Just Harried" is the wedding episode not sure if you can find the whole thing online or not.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I have so much to learn.

    Seriously, I am the last person you should be learning from.

    I've had sex with one person. Like thirty or forty times probably. We were long distance so we only met a few times a year for a few days.

    You can do the math if you want.

    Also seriously, the only real thing that I learned is that if you experiment you both might find new things you like. That's the worst advice ever. It's "keep an open mind" with respect to boning.

    Chanus
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @emnmnme

    Solving problems everyday.

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    My style being doggy style would imply that I am not a master of all styles, from crane to snake.

    Like a snake moving along a tree branch, sexual snake style means you can control the direction of your penis at will, right? Perhaps stick out a small, hidden tongue to smell the air?

    I wish, it really just means if I'm not careful I'll accidentally bite someone in the vagina with my penile fangs.

  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    I really wanna know what parameters are guiding the Geth agrees/awesomes.

    Random? Triggered by? Mod behind the curtain cackling?

    IcyLiquid doesn't even know for sure, apparently.

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    actually I really should quit smoking.

    Or, I should cut down. Which is a better plan than quitting, because when you cave and have a cigarette, you're like

    oh well still cutting down

    instead of like FUCK IT I DIDN'T MANAGE TO QUIT LETS SMOKE TWENTY IN A ROOOOOOW

    Yeah, that's a really good idea. Treat it like dieting. You don't just stop eating... without eventually binging and then throwing up and then crying.

    I'll have you know this is a very effective form of dieting.

    I call it the "Get thin or die" Diet.

    One of those two results guaranteed!

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    It's on netflix. Took me a bit to locate the episode, but I'm watching it now.

    I am the son
    and the heir

    of a shyness that is criminally vulgar


    ... what. Why are there no lyrics

    edit: fuck licensing issues

    Tamin on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    if people where to learn from me I think a lot of the lessons would be what not to do

    ftOqU21.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    there are no ladies anywhere

    Ravenhpltc24
    Shivahn

    Raven is pseudotaken and I don't like men!

    Sorry Elendil, you're doomed to die alone!

    Don't forget me, I am also doomed to that fate

    Nah you're gonna meet a pretty Japanese girl and get married and die together at the age of eighty.

    Christ, I wish, I haven't met any available women here at all

    or, you know, for the past half decade

    FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I go through five year single periods too, I don't think it's a poor reflection on either of us.

    It's everyone else not even looking at us because we're so glorious they have to cover their eyes, lest they be blinded.

  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    That's partially because my town has around zero people between the ages of 18 and 35, which is my target demographic, though.

    Florida?

    Delmain
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    except be unrelentingly positive in your overall look on life and the world and existence in general

    that is not only recommended it's mandatory

    ftOqU21.png
    BeNarwhalRavenhpltc24
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

    TheNomadicCircle

  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    actually I really should quit smoking.

    Or, I should cut down. Which is a better plan than quitting, because when you cave and have a cigarette, you're like

    oh well still cutting down

    instead of like FUCK IT I DIDN'T MANAGE TO QUIT LETS SMOKE TWENTY IN A ROOOOOOW

    Yeah, that's a really good idea. Treat it like dieting. You don't just stop eating... without eventually binging and then throwing up and then crying.

    I'll have you know this is a very effective form of dieting.

    I call it the "Get thin or die" Diet.

    One of those two results guaranteed!

    what... what if you just get fat instead

    what is the timeframe on that guarantee

    ftOqU21.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    good idea i will be more positive about my shitty, shitty life

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Do not watch this.

    It's dumb.

    InfamyDeferred
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    good idea i will be more positive about my shitty, shitty life

    yup!

    ftOqU21.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

    TheNomadicCircle

    To his credit, dude was pretty fit.

    Wait that was the crazy fellow that attended York that Cass and I met, right?

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    actually I really should quit smoking.

    Or, I should cut down. Which is a better plan than quitting, because when you cave and have a cigarette, you're like

    oh well still cutting down

    instead of like FUCK IT I DIDN'T MANAGE TO QUIT LETS SMOKE TWENTY IN A ROOOOOOW

    Yeah, that's a really good idea. Treat it like dieting. You don't just stop eating... without eventually binging and then throwing up and then crying.

    I'll have you know this is a very effective form of dieting.

    I call it the "Get thin or die" Diet.

    One of those two results guaranteed!

    what... what if you just get fat instead

    what is the timeframe on that guarantee

    You can redeem it for all my monies if it doesn't work after 100 years.

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • simonwolfsimonwolf thought that love was science fiction until I saw you todayRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    there are no ladies anywhere

    Ravenhpltc24
    Shivahn

    Raven is pseudotaken and I don't like men!

    Sorry Elendil, you're doomed to die alone!

    Don't forget me, I am also doomed to that fate

    Nah you're gonna meet a pretty Japanese girl and get married and die together at the age of eighty.

    Christ, I wish, I haven't met any available women here at all

    or, you know, for the past half decade

    FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I go through five year single periods too, I don't think it's a poor reflection on either of us.

    It's everyone else not even looking at us because we're so glorious they have to cover their eyes, lest they be blinded.

    I'm not claiming to be the only person in the world who goes through multiple years of dry spells (though for reference I'm currently on five years of zero anything, dates, smooches, etc)

    It's just that it is hard not to look at the fact that nobody has found me attractive since I was 19 and not think it might just be a reflection of my inherent self

  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

    i hate myself does that count

    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people
    well I'm really fat and I really hate myself!

  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    what made me happy today

    like really happy

    was making a cup of coffee that amazed me with it's goodness and standing with that cup in the window, looking at the driving snow

    if you need more then bitch you're asking too much

    ftOqU21.png
    BeNarwhalRavenhpltc24
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

    TheNomadicCircle

    To his credit, dude was pretty fit.

    Wait that was the crazy fellow that attended York that Cass and I met, right?

    Wee wee, monsyuer.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    good idea i will be more positive about my shitty, shitty life

    If you can trick yourself into having a positive outlook it can help. But I recognize that's pretty much useless advice.

  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    I really wanna know what parameters are guiding the Geth agrees/awesomes.

    Random? Triggered by? Mod behind the curtain cackling?

    IcyLiquid doesn't even know for sure, apparently.

    Chanus, don your Chandler dialogue and trench coat and let's solve this mystery.

    Gumshoe style (or we can just start our own pop music video)

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    bacon pancakes
    makin' bacon pancakes
    take some bacon and i'll put it in a pancake
    bacon pancakes
    that's what it's gonna make
    bacon pancaaaaaaake

    AbdhyiusBeNarwhalRavenhpltc24Deebaser
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I have so much to learn.

    Seriously, I am the last person you should be learning from.

    I've had sex with one person. Like thirty or forty times probably. We were long distance so we only met a few times a year for a few days.

    You can do the math if you want.

    Also seriously, the only real thing that I learned is that if you experiment you both might find new things you like. That's the worst advice ever. It's "keep an open mind" with respect to boning.

    I've had sex with 3 or 4 people.

    But I've never been in any kind of real long-term relationship.

    I feel the lack of the latter much more over the former.

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

    WHY ARE YOU RUBBING IT IN

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    there are no ladies anywhere

    Ravenhpltc24
    Shivahn

    Raven is pseudotaken and I don't like men!

    Sorry Elendil, you're doomed to die alone!

    Don't forget me, I am also doomed to that fate

    Nah you're gonna meet a pretty Japanese girl and get married and die together at the age of eighty.

    Christ, I wish, I haven't met any available women here at all

    or, you know, for the past half decade

    FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I go through five year single periods too, I don't think it's a poor reflection on either of us.

    It's everyone else not even looking at us because we're so glorious they have to cover their eyes, lest they be blinded.

    I'm not claiming to be the only person in the world who goes through multiple years of dry spells (though for reference I'm currently on five years of zero anything, dates, smooches, etc)

    It's just that it is hard not to look at the fact that nobody has found me attractive since I was 19 and not think it might just be a reflection of my inherent self

    I reject at least part of this premise!

    Mostly the part that there's such thing as the inherent self.

    We gon' talk about the concept of self, I'ma step into the arena.

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    there are no ladies anywhere

    Ravenhpltc24
    Shivahn

    Raven is pseudotaken and I don't like men!

    Sorry Elendil, you're doomed to die alone!

    Don't forget me, I am also doomed to that fate

    Nah you're gonna meet a pretty Japanese girl and get married and die together at the age of eighty.

    Christ, I wish, I haven't met any available women here at all

    or, you know, for the past half decade

    FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I go through five year single periods too, I don't think it's a poor reflection on either of us.

    It's everyone else not even looking at us because we're so glorious they have to cover their eyes, lest they be blinded.

    I'm not claiming to be the only person in the world who goes through multiple years of dry spells (though for reference I'm currently on five years of zero anything, dates, smooches, etc)

    It's just that it is hard not to look at the fact that nobody has found me attractive since I was 19 and not think it might just be a reflection of my inherent self

    I don't really know you, but I know in my case people thought I was attractive and I didn't notice.

    Anyway, this isn't one of those things I can just talk away but seriously, lack of people finding someone attractive always means they're around the wrong people, not that there's something wrong with them.

    Man I am giving the most useless platitudes. They really are true though.

    Ravenhpltc24
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    oh, that's who i was thinking... rent

  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    what made me happy today

    like really happy

    was making a cup of coffee that amazed me with it's goodness and standing with that cup in the window, looking at the driving snow

    if you need more then bitch you're asking too much

    You sir

    You know what life's about.
    emnmnme wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    who was the chatter who really, really hated fat people

    TheNomadicCircle

    To his credit, dude was pretty fit.

    Wait that was the crazy fellow that attended York that Cass and I met, right?

    Wee wee, monsyuer.

    Surprisingly normal dude in person.

    Though we didn't spend enough time with him to really probe into his madness.

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
This discussion has been closed.