As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Thread for Excellent Comedies on TV! [NBC comedies, also for other network shows]

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I'm catching up on Walking Dead after missing last season. Am I supposed to like Michonne? I'm about six episodes in and she irritates the piss outta me. Almost as much as Andrea, good lord Andrea is the worst.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    You're only supposed to like Darryl.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Hahaha why is Nick's panic moonwalk so funny

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Alan Alda appearance in 30 Rock yaaaaaay

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    "ross! haha! like from friends!"

Like Russ and Rebecca on Chums!

• SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

Chums was actually a staple of my Saturday-morning TV for a while during High School.

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    You're only supposed to like Darryl.

This was only true until Cutty showed up.

PSN- AHermano
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

Gangway for footcycle!

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »

Gangway for footcycle!

Did you see the Beijing opening ceremonies? We don't have control over our people like that.

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »

Gangway for footcycle!

Did you see the Beijing opening ceremonies? We don't have control over our people like that.
    IFjURbI.jpg

CYpGAPn.png
    is anyone watching Under The Dome?

• YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

nah I got rid of my done

I usually just watch in my house, or at Starbucks on my iPad

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I caught exactly enough of Under the Dome to go "Oh hey that's Winona from Justified" but otherwise I haven't invested time into it.

Parks and Rec gag reel!

it's in 4 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGq5nfKSiy8

5 parts, I mean

• HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Yeah, but we're only 3 episodes in over here. I'm pretty ambivalent about it at the moment

PSN- AHermano
  • Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    Community continues to get all the TV badasses by enlisting Walton Goggins

Holy shit Walton Goggins and Jonathan Banks on the same tv show. If they can somehow get these two, Pierce's longlost brother and their biology teacher in the same room at the same time, I'll be in acting heaven.

• MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Community continues to get all the TV badasses by enlisting Walton Goggins

Holy shit Walton Goggins and Jonathan Banks on the same tv show. If they can somehow get these two, Pierce's longlost brother and their biology teacher in the same room at the same time, I'll be in acting heaven.

They were totally justified in their hiring of him. I hope this shields the show from some bad press. After reading up on everything, it seems like Season Five is going to be unchained.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    very subtle

lfYVHTd.png
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Ffffffuck.

I was basically over Community, and have grown to find Dan Harmon beyond tedious, but man. I will watch Goggins in goddamn anything.

• MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    very subtle

something something Veronica Mars something Predators

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    That P&R gag reel owns. I love that Chris Pratt is almost indistinguishable from Andy. Him showing his ice cream around, and making five grown-ass men giggle, was fantastic.

Also, I can't believe they cut the exchange
    "Why is this one called 'Insert?'"
    "Because it's been inside somebody."

That's solid gold.

very subtle

You had me really confused there for a second, 'cause I couldn't remember him being on Veronica Mars. I think you might be mistaken.

That P&R gag reel owns. I love that Chris Pratt is almost indistinguishable from Andy. Him showing his ice cream around, and making five grown-ass men giggle, was fantastic.

Also, I can't believe they cut the exchange
    "Why is this one called 'Insert?'"
    "Because it's been inside somebody."

That's solid gold.

I spit out my drink at "don't take it out until I scream"

I love that one of the special features on I think season 3 of Justified is Goggins and Olyphant chatting to each other for an extended period of time about the show.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I love that one of the special features on I think season 3 of Justified is Goggins and Olyphant chatting to each other for an extended period of time about the show.

OH MY GOD WHAT

WHAT WHAT WHAT

it feels like christmas, now i must go purchase this dvd

lfYVHTd.png

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lfYVHTd.png
    Yeah, that chat is wonderful.

very subtle

You had me really confused there for a second, 'cause I couldn't remember him being on Veronica Mars. I think you might be mistaken.

When the show was pitched for the fourth season (a kind of sort of re-boot/continuation), Rob Thomas and company put together a trailer that showed her at the FBI Academy, training, and her supervisor was Walton Goggins.

Which is... obscure. I could have picked a better reference, but I'm one of many pop culture Predators, so I figured someone else might've seen it.

you made me glare at my screen

lfYVHTd.png
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular

You should follow Gillian Jacobs on Vine/twitter

Also, what is everyone picking up this fall? I have totally zoned out of TV pilots and premieres, I barely even know what's going on this fall. Agents of SHIELD and Brooklyn 99(I think?) look the best to me.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Agents of SHIELD and pretty much every crazy show premiering on FOX.

Also It's Always Sunny and the League.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Yeah I'm keeping everything I was watching, which is a slimmer list now that Fringe, 30 Rock, the Office, and Happy Endings are done. Parks and Rec, Community, Sunny. I'm not sure when Workaholics and Louie come back. Archer is usually a winter premiere.

• BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Is there a master schedule of what is premiering when? I remember seeing some calendar or something last year.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    pretty much only looking at brooklyn nine nine and agents of shield

maybe the michael j fox show

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Almost Human might be interesting, it has Karl Urban in it.

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Almost Human might be interesting, it has Karl Urban in it.

As a grumpy future cop, even.

It worked before.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Also if you're not watching Hannibal, why not.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Also if you're not watching Hannibal, why not.

Cause I didn't watch it when it was on and it's not on On Demand

6F32U1X.png
This discussion has been closed.