Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[mini-phalla] Trouble aboard the SS Phallatomic! - Village and Langly Victory

1323334353638»

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Thank you for hosting Premium! It was fun, I really like the spaceship phalla games. Like a lot. Sorry I didn't create a better name :| Also, I really liked Capfalcon's name.

Also, gonna grudge you Iron Weasel :P (in good fun)

Sorry Kime! I told Langly about your neutralness and it was over from there, also I guess you told him about being a spy. I got your gun and bomb.

and what(who) hit me day 1?

I'd have to double check the spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure it was Mikey blind firing all 9 damage into you.

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Which is what we figured it was. :D

† We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are.†
    DS Friend Code: 2680-9293-7063
  • Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Which is what we figured it was. :D

Players gotta play, mafia with big fuck off guns...

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Also, gonna grudge you Iron Weasel :P (in good fun)
    Totally reasonable, amigo.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Well this was fun while it lasted. I probably should have lied my ass off that first time I was asked about my location.

GG all. It was a pretty neat setup Premium

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    This was the first game where I felt I really contributed to the village. My big analysis day was substantially correct, I think, about almost everything that had happened, particularly once Kilnaga convinced me in conversation that he was clean.

EDIT: and I think I was on Mikey and bum as early as anyone.

Invictus on
    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina

Path of Exile current character: Delplari