Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

MLB fantasy slowdraft 2013 Draft is complete

18910111214»

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    also is it just me or has yahoo removed position eligibility it had clearly listed... I've lost LF for Belt and CF for Gardner

e: I guess Belt only played 4 games in LF last year, but I could've sworn I saw it listed when I checked before drafting him

I lost LF for Jay. In you go, Ludwick!

ugh

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
18910111214»