As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Big Le[chat]ski

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Man.

Now I want taco bell.

Make a real goddamn taco at home instead! You will be infinitely more satisfied!

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    A friend of mine took me out to Middle Eastern lunch at a gas station.

We have multiple awesome restaurants in gas stations here in Kansas City now. It's becoming a thing.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    I watched Goodfellas again last night and came to the conclusion that nobody should ever laugh like Ray Liotta

this was the only impression I did for ages

it wasn't good or anything but it was fun as hell

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    But if you feel morally offended that it was pulled, you need a hobby.

What? I don't feel offended. Taco Bell is a hair above dog food with a little cheese and lettuce on top and bringing them to a Super Bowl party is a bad choice.
    em's being literal here

a meal from Taco bell is actually dog food with cheese, lettuce, and hair

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Man.

Now I want taco bell.

Make a real goddamn taco at home instead! You will be infinitely more satisfied!

Pffffffffffft.

I won't be getting either.

I'm just saying I could go for some shitty shitty beef covered in cheese.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

We have multiple awesome restaurants in gas stations here in Kansas City now. It's becoming a thing.

The only place like that around here is a Subway in the Hess station in the next town over.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

What? I don't feel offended. Taco Bell is a hair above dog food with a little cheese and lettuce on top and bringing them to a Super Bowl party is a bad choice.
    em's being literal here

The hair helps give it texture!

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2013
    Man.

Now I want taco bell.

Pffffffffffft.

I won't be getting either.

I'm just saying I could go for some shitty shitty beef covered in cheese.

you know why it's shitty and covered in cheese right?

@Organichu

Vanguard on
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I'm still disappointed I couldn't get some ground kangaroo for kangaroo tacos. :(

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

em's being literal here

I eat Taco Bell occasionally but I seriously would never let my dogs eat any of it.

Mostly because I don't have to scoop up my poop, but still.

• Options
    I think you accidentally a word there, Vanguard.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Jean-Léon_Gérôme,_Phryne_revealed_before_the_Areopagus_(1861)_-_01.jpg

NSFW in the classical way.

I love the dude standing up.

His mind just got fucking blown by how hot she is.

Academic or classical Nsfw is best Nsfw

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Taco Bell is delicious.

I can't find a picture of a taco in sunglasses though.

So here's a poorly drawn, well recognized symbol of the southwest instead.

D2xsCei.png

Deal with it.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    I miss ethnic food. It's the worst thing about the deep south. No sushi, no ethiopean, no tibetan, no cuban, no thai

No thai food

That should be unconstitutional.

• Options
    Cuban food is amaaaaaaaaazing.

Florida's greatest feature.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Tibetan? I didn't know Tibetan restaurants were a thing.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

This does not sound like the best of things.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

We had one for a while, but now it's a Panda Express.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options

I would get my knees dirty behind the Olive Garden for some Cuban food.

• Options
    I miss ethnic food. It's the worst thing about the deep south. No sushi, no ethiopean, no tibetan, no cuban, no thai

No thai food

You could get some creole food.

Find an old tire, sprinkle some chile powder on it, bake it for 34 minutes at 400 with a varmint reduction and you've a meal fit for a Mattress King.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    boss man comes by my desk

"hey, you want to work some overtime this week"

i kind of look at him for a second before casually noting that ive worked overtime pretty much every week since i joined the company 3 years ago

boss shifts around uncomfortably

"so anyways, here's this job i need you to take care of on Friday in addition to your current assignment"

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

There's one in Berkeley it is

so

good

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

The rattiest places serve the best Shawarma

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    if some shitheel brought taco bell tacos to my superbowl party i would spike them through my coffee table

and then eat the tacos

because, hey, free tacos

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    "gas station restaurant" speaks to me of "regulatory loophole"

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

they have food in tibet

919UOwT.png
  • Options

I would get my knees dirty behind the Olive Garden for some Cuban food.

that's why i keep a spare towel in the trunk of my car

• Options

No thai food

Find an old tire, sprinkle some chile powder on it, bake it for 34 minutes at 400 with a varmint reduction and you've a meal fit for a Mattress King.

I don't really like cajun food. Is that the same as creole food?

They used to make this jambalya on the submarine, it was the most wretched thing.

• Options
    Hmm, there's a Tibetan place near Dupont. That's not too far out of the way if I'm up in the district. Maybe I'll go sometime soon.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So my car door handle fell off this morning. It's just a metal handle, and it's not like the whole piece disconnected... the metal just snapped. I can still see the other part attached to the car.

I feel like this should be fixable. My coworker recommended just getting some epoxy and attaching the handle back to its base, but my dad says any cementing/gluing job I do could not possibly prepare this handle to endure the forces it has to endure. He also says there is no epoxy that I can use in this weather (currently 8 degrees farenheit and fairly wet)

Who is full of shit? Is there anything I can do with this? I don't want to spend the rest of the winter trying to get in through the other side of the car, and I don't really see this necessitating a mechanic.

In fact, I'm not sure this is the kind of thing a mechanic is for at all.

JB Weld won't work in the cold. You have to replace the handle. On some cars it's a matter of a few screws. On others you're removing the inside door panel. Cost for it will be between $140 to $200 at most shops but I have no idea what labor costs are in Alaska.

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

they have food in tibet

but do they have restaurants?

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I can't eat shawarmas ... they ruin perfectly good lamb meat by pouring weird sauce all over it.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I wrote another story. It was terrible, but I wrote something. Huzzah

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

and yet it is

http://www.pitch.com/fatcity/archives/2009/06/04/oklahoma-joes-one-of-anthony-bourdains-13-places-to-eat-before-he-dies

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So my car door handle fell off this morning. It's just a metal handle, and it's not like the whole piece disconnected... the metal just snapped. I can still see the other part attached to the car.

I feel like this should be fixable. My coworker recommended just getting some epoxy and attaching the handle back to its base, but my dad says any cementing/gluing job I do could not possibly prepare this handle to endure the forces it has to endure. He also says there is no epoxy that I can use in this weather (currently 8 degrees farenheit and fairly wet)

Who is full of shit? Is there anything I can do with this? I don't want to spend the rest of the winter trying to get in through the other side of the car, and I don't really see this necessitating a mechanic.

In fact, I'm not sure this is the kind of thing a mechanic is for at all.

JB Weld won't work in the cold. You have to replace the handle. On some cars it's a matter of a few screws. On others you're removing the inside door panel. Cost for it will be between $140 to $200 at most shops but I have no idea what labor costs are in Alaska.

if he can dismantle it, he can probably do the gluing indoors too...

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

No thai food

I don't really like cajun food. Is that the same as creole food?

They used to make this jambalya on the submarine, it was the most wretched thing.

They're similar.

I was mostly just making a joke about roadkill.

Southern food is good though, if you don't value a functioning circulatory system.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Hmm, there's a Tibetan place near Dupont. That's not too far out of the way if I'm up in the district. Maybe I'll go sometime soon.

Get a mango lasi and some curry with the bread dumpling things that you rip up.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Tacos don't seem like they would make good party food at all. The best party food is a large quantity of delicious bite sized food.

• Options
    Couscous wrote: »
    Tacos don't seem like they would make good party food at all. The best party food is a large quantity of delicious bite sized food.

what if they were bite sized tacos

919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.