Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Big Le[chat]ski

1858687888991»

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Man, I am so blown away by Thrift Shop in the same way I was when I heard my first Lady Gaga song. Like "Is this real?" combined with "THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD."

this song obv

OnTheLastCastle on
    I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.

twitch.tv/onthelastcastle
    Solomaxwell6wazillaRear Admiral Choco
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I ain't been excited about a job since I moved to Austin. I finally am. I feel like I am insanely qualified and really excited to do it.

I'm going to crush the interview and they'll prob just start making it rain on me as I walk out the building.

I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    OTLC, I was driving to the butcher this weekend and that song went on RIGHT as I drove past the Goodwill.

And it finished right as I got to the butcher!

It is an amazing music video too! It's unreal.

Solomaxwell6
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I remember that song passing through [chat] a good while ago with relatively little fanfare, but lately it has been blowing up.

Element Brian
    It's #1 on the billboard.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    And Macklemore is a great guy, too.

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Good night [chat]. As Sonnac would say; Do not go gently.

488W936.png
    Jacobkosh

Not on mine.

My dang kids finally started bugging me to do the Gangnam Style dance like a few weeks ago.

They are so unhip. :P

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Not on mine.

My dang kids finally started bugging me to do the Gangnam Style dance like a few weeks ago.

It blew up Brazil before Japan? wow

fuck gendered marketing
    holy shit! that song! thanks, dogg!

Elldren wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Not on mine.

It blew up Brazil before Japan? wow

Well, rural Japan at least. But I didn't see it in the big city until maybe a couple months ago at the soonest? And Sendai is the biggest city in the North.

It may have came and went in Tokyo before it even made waves up here though.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I need to sleep.

@Inquisitor gets the new chat!

@OnTheLastCastle is backup.

Geth, close the thread.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.