As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - Peekin’

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited January 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• Options
    JaladaJalada Registered User new member
    I'm one of the creators of Vinepeek. This made my day. Amazing. Just bought a print.

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I'm so unhip, up until this comic I had no idea what "vine" was. There's no Android version though, which makes me sad.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    BrewBrew Registered User regular
    Went to the site and quickly closed it after 1 minute of watching. Dangerous stuff, seems like I could easily waste hours just staring at the silly things there.

Is this the with the 6 second video thing twitter is doing?

1st ever "Penny-Arcade Hero Academy Tournament" Toilet Bowl Champion!
    steam_sig.png
    "You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
    And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    oh my god I feel like I'm watching the truman show

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    The art in panels 1 and 3 is done half-assedly because Mike was too busy peeking.

• Options
    Fatty McBeardoFatty McBeardo Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Vinepeek sounds like U2's "Zoo TV" in website form. When U2 toured for Achtung Baby they had all of these huge TV screens that would play random, ever changing bits of pre-recorded video as well as stuff grabbed from the local airwaves in real time. It's hypnotic.

Cool idea.

Fatty McBeardo on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    The site wasn't working this morning. I'm glad of that now as I see that otherwise I may have not made it into work. Mesmerising.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    This is a neat project.

About the amount of cats that you would expect, but some stuff people had actually put time and thought in to.

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    So someone saw 5 Second Films and thought it was just a little too short.

• Options
    theResetButtontheResetButton Registered User regular
    Upon hearing about VinePeek on Monday morning at work, I opened it up and saw 2 naked ladies within the span of 24 seconds. :oops:

Keep honking: I'm also honking.
  • Options
    CounterattackCounterattack MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    This sounds amazing.

POW motherfuckers.
  • Options
    ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    Upon hearing about VinePeek on Monday morning at work, I opened it up and saw 2 naked ladies within the span of 24 seconds. :oops:

And I was going to comment I was glad I hadn't seen any nudity so far...

If you keep watching long enough, you get some that are like sequels! I've seen the same paper aeroplane throwing contest three times now, with improved methods each time...