As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Strip Search] now with free range spoilers

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Gotcha

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    whoever was doing audio in the house...i really hope they figured out the spatial issues because some of the talking was really quiet :|

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    It looked like they were all wired with shirt mics. I don't think spatial issues were the problem if you couldn't hear somebody.

• LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    I believe the sound quality will improve as the show goes on, this was a pretty big first for everyone involved. It probably took them a couple days to smooth out any technical issues.

• existexist Registered User regular
    I thought the first episode was OK. I wish it were longer!

UmPiq.png
  • RaphtyrRaphtyr Registered User regular
    Two eps a week should sate our voyeuristic lusts

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Disagree.

Two a day maybe.

• Daddy Two-CoatsDaddy Two-Coats Registered User regular
    Yeah that wasn't exactly exciting but it was an episode where they had to individually introduce 15 people in as many minutes. Now that that's out of the way, I'm looking forward to watching them actually, you know, do stuff.

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    It was the most exciting. There is a trap, you see.

My worst fear for this series is that it falls into the same trap that so many reality shows do and the tasks are near enough unrelated to the subject matter.

My favourite reality shows are things like Masterchef (UK), it's all about people cooking and then other people talking to them about their work, and it is fascinating and wonderful.

• existexist Registered User regular
    Raphtyr wrote: »
    Two eps a week should sate our voyeuristic lusts

Oh, I didn't realize it was two a week. That helps a bit.

UmPiq.png
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    My worst fear for this series is that it falls into the same trap that so many reality shows do and the tasks are near enough unrelated to the subject matter.

My favourite reality shows are things like Masterchef (UK), it's all about people cooking and then other people talking to them about their work, and it is fascinating and wonderful.

Shaking my head if you don't understand the deep and intimate connection between webcomics and go-kart racing

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Old Red InkOld Red Ink Registered User regular
    I assume that the contestants will be writing and illustrating entire comics while simultaneously performing a series of ever more difficult and dangerous activities. Go karting is just the beginning.

we know that Khoo is fond of XTREEM OUTDOOR obstacle courses. i'm looking forward to the 5 minute warmup sketches while rolling logs down a river.

ffNewSig.png
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Avraham wrote: »

Shaking my head if you don't understand the deep and intimate connection between webcomics and go-kart racing

They have to DRAW while go-karting.
    At least I hope so.

You won't be disappointed.

I am supremely heartened to hear that.

damnit i want to see cross country skeet shooting for art implements, just like that one episode of Top Chef.

ffNewSig.png
    painting frescoes while in an F1 pickup offroading at 100 miles per hour.

ffNewSig.png
    i don't see what's so unreasonable about having an acrylics-on-gesso-board-while-skydiving immunity challenge.

ffNewSig.png
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    First trial is to piss in a boot at the bottom of a well while riding a horse

• THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Sorry to all the contestants but I don't think anything you do on this show will ever top Jerry's swag-ass threads

SO FRESH

THESPOOKY on
    d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Binary SquidBinary Squid We all make choices Registered User regular
    Stand against the wall, spread your legs, and prepare for a [Strip Search]

Fool me once..

edited March 2013
    If you want to take the title literally, I believe @Slider is the man to talk to.

godmode on
  • SliderSlider Registered User regular
    TSA pat downs are not nearly as intrusive as police strip/cavity searches.

Anyway, I'm glad Strip Search finally started.

Makes me miss Washington.

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I want to be the first person in the world to go onto a reality show to make friends

I want to see someone go on a non-competitive reality show like the Real World and show up all "I'm here to win, not make friends" and just completely misunderstand it all season and be hypercompetitive about everything.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Next ep

Still pretty lowkey, but I'm on tenterhooks for the next one.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Heck yes, I love that game.

Also Erika has the loveliest voice.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    The host kills me. And we're not talking the good kind of kills me. We're talking the I'm cheering for him to shut up or get off scream every time he's there.

Everyone else seems lovely so far though. Should be fun to watch this come together.

DrZiplock wrote: »
    The host kills me.

I'd watch that show

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    The host kills me.

I'd watch that show

Anything to make you a fan, Tube.

Watching the second episode now and I think it's just the weird dubbing that they had to do for him. When it's his original speaking, it's not too bad.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I love Graham and I love Checkpoint, but I have to admit he is not exactly the archetypal gameshow host. He's not loud and wacky and annoying enough.

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Eeeeee

Ha, the first game: EPYC.

• B_RB_R Registered User regular
    Way too much talking about how great everyone feels and how much fun they have.

It is but the calm before the storm, my friends. Stay tuned.

• bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    EPYC as an icebreaker is awesome.

I've seen the next episode. Lexxy fucking knifes a guy.

Not even another contestant either, just a guy in the street.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    She looks the type

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I've seen the next episode. Lexxy fucking knifes a guy.

Not even another contestant either, just a guy in the street.

Well hey when that's the challenge, you either put up or go home.

This discussion has been closed.