As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Math [chat]

19495969798100»

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    "Moral breakdown in our society" is apparently the source of all of America's problems.

Isn't that essentially code for "muslims/gays/videogames/slightly different christian faith to mine/abortion BUT DEFINITELY NOT INVADING SOME OTHER COUNTRIES."

aha, america's broken society!

quick, alert the daily mail. they've got a new market.

aRkpc.gif
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    ani-moos

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    "Moral breakdown in our society" is apparently the source of all of America's problems.

Isn't that essentially code for "muslims/gays/videogames/slightly different christian faith to mine/abortion BUT DEFINITELY NOT INVADING SOME OTHER COUNTRIES."

Look, someone let non-whites and women on the couch and now they think they're people and HAVE YOU SEEN THAT FUCKING DEBT, CHINA IS LITERALLY GONNA CONVERT YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO MUSLIMISM AT A DEATH PANEL

Lh96QHG.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    It's almost the time of rebirth!

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    YES THEY DID

CHRIS PRATT YOU ARE THE BEST

AManFromEarth on
    Lh96QHG.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    God, the BSG ending was magnificent simply cause of the reaction on these forums.

haha man don't even

that ending was so much worse than ME3

at least someone involved in some way in writing ME3 had an idea about how to end it, even if it was shitty

BSG's ending was so bad that I was laughing out loud

it was hysterical

• The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    Red is the correct choice,
    guys. Why would you believe that a device that kills Reapers would kill EDI and Geth just because some fucking space hobo kid says so, when you know he is literally the bad guy?

This is really kinda fascinating to me...
    What in the world makes you believe that there is a 'literal' bad guy?

I am not having this argument.

I get that you think the reapers are some sort of nod to your favorite animus, but to me they are "the bad guys."

I really don't care if you find that to be untrue.

No, I actually think it's insanely presumptive and reductive to assume "good" and "evil" in the story and to do so is to completely misread the game. But if you wanna do it that way, then yeah -- get mad at the ending. It's all just so silly to call games 'art' on one hand and then presume they have an obligation to serve your personal sense of morality.

And that will be the last I say about it, promise, but it does kinda drive me nuts.

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    It's almost the time of rebirth!

If I come back in the next cycle with an electric cord for a wang, will you plug me into a wall socket?

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    the main problem of america

is that I bang too many bitches

and then don't call them back

slash and burn d-conomy

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    God, the BSG ending was magnificent simply cause of the reaction on these forums.

haha man don't even

that ending was so much worse than ME3

at least someone involved in some way in writing ME3 had an idea about how to end it, even if it was shitty

BSG's ending was so bad that I was laughing out loud

it was hysterical

BSG was my gateway ending.

Once it happened, I suddenly was able to spot all the shows which were going to end poorly.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    no dude. I wasn't sure if you meant animes or animus. I was 50% sure you meant animes, but I was afraid of looking dumb. So I double checked the defintion of animus, and then I was like..maybe that IS what he meant

..but then the reapers really are an animus

and oh fuck.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Evil Multifarious will create the new thread
    @Podly is backup

This discussion has been closed.